Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Oceania
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2005, 08:55 PM

Default Re: Australia about to face Civil War?

Quote:
It will happen everywhere, not just in the west. This shows us how disgusting humankind has become.
:-? Personally i happen to think most European peoples are civilised if given the chance.However arabs are quite a different matter they are barbaric and pre enlightenment in their culture and completely incompatible with european cultures as is self evident not just in Australia but ofcause France as well.

The best solution of those that dont want to intergrate into the mainstream culture of the host nation would be for them to be deported back to where they come from no ifs no buts!. :-?

Btw: I would make a great Le Pen fan!.

Old 12-12-2005, 09:10 PM

I think the NWO will let the arabs get out of control for a little while, but will mainly use their violence as a pretext to crank up the police state. Besides, when the fecal matter hits the fan I suspect that whites in western countries will still be in the majority so I don't think one should be excessively worried about racial riots running amok.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-13-2005, 04:01 AM

:-o
Quote:
I think the NWO will let the arabs get out of control for a little while, but will mainly use their violence as a pretext to crank up the police state.
This maybe partly correct however in Sydney NSW au where iam at the moment local cops are in alarmingly low numbers and under resourced and as type hordes of Arab terrorists cruise the streets and smash aussies in discrimately senseless.At present time i wont more cops and i want more laws only those that break laws fear them after all i havent broken any however arab scum have!.
What should really be happening here is State of Marshal law however the liberal turds in this country would rather let us live in state of anarchy and crime!.

Quote:
Besides, when the fecal matter hits the fan I suspect that whites in western countries will still be in the majority so I don't think one should be excessively worried about racial riots running amok.
Whites are not the majority in Sydeny nsw nor i believe are they infact the majority in any western nations anymore we are the minority.I could not help but think how much you sound like lefty academic in Humanites lecture speaking shit at Uni thats why I left!. :-?
Old 12-13-2005, 06:08 AM

Haha fuck I think I might be intuitive.

Erm karmas a bitch and if I were a leb in sydney right now, id shift quick, ya cant say they havent had it comning for a long time.
Old 12-13-2005, 11:50 AM

Yes get them arab and all middle eastern and asian muslims out as soon as possible. The only good muslim is the one that dosn't belive in the quran all others are usefull idiots to the forces of evil.

Get the moon worshipers out any way you can

My ancestors in france and spain got the message and kicked there butts out. had it not been so we would have been slaves to the moon god.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:21 PM

What a way to win the hearts and minds... lebanese gangs are now sexually assaulting australian women in retaliation...

========

In Bay Street, Brighton-le-Sands, a young woman was sitting in a car when men approached and opened the door to her vehicle and put a hand up her dress, saying: "We are going to rape you, you Aussie sluts." A witness, Linda El-Hassan, 19, said a shot was fired at the woman's car but she was unhurt.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/armed-gangs-on-rampage/2005/12/12/1134236005902.html

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-13-2005, 10:29 PM

Here we go again. You just got Thu saying they were a wild ass among men according to the Bible. Oh yes, we must have reason and tolerance. I got it, like I said, lets study it for another 6000 years so we an be sure. Don't want to offend any one, maybe someone could post a 50000 word essay on the problem. I am sure it cometh.