Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2005, 11:53 AM

Default Why did Hitler invade Poland?

Go to link for full paper:
http://judicial-inc.biz/Broomberg.htm

The post WW 1 Treaty decimated Germany - causing a depression enabling Jews to buy up vast amounts of German industry and left Germans bitter.

International Jewry ,who represented 80% of those attending the Versailles treaty forced Germany to give a portion of their country ( Danzig Corridor ) to Poland.
Edward House( right ) was Jewry's lead man a Rothschild employee who previously helped form the Fed Res.

The Polish Bolsheviks kill 58,000 German Nationals in the Danzig corridor

In the months leading up to the German invasion the Polish Army and independent Bolshevik units had been slaughtering German nationals in the Danzig corridor. Mass killings of thousands of civilian ethnic Germans (Volksdeutsche) by both civilian and Russian NDVK Jews, who were confident that Poland would quickly defeat Germany. Many apparently expected to take possession of German farms and businesses. An estimated 58,000 German civilians lost their lives in the massacres carried out prior to the 1939 invasion.

Poles had been merrily slaughtering anything or anybody German since at least as early as April 1939, with smaller incidents stretching back to the close of WW I -- you haven't been told that by the Mass Media, or the fact that these atrocities were one of the main causes for the German invasion of Poland.

Germany had protesting in writing to the League of Nations literally dozens of times with no results.

Old 11-11-2005, 01:12 PM

Default Re: Why did Hitler invade Poland?

There is more on this topic on the following threads:

<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=1720&forum=3" >Could it be true? It was the victorious, not the vanquished who were barbarians!</a>

<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=1293&forum=18 ">Allied holocaust against the German people</a>

<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=1439&forum=18 ">Holocaust or Holohoax?</a>

Related information can also be found on the <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=545&forum=17&PHPSESSID=c1d9 e548bd437f745da3d3deee7f9c07">GULAG&Communism Still Operational</a> thread.

Excuse the sometimes twice posted articles. Rush, me and a few others seem to be on the same wavelength concerning this issue. ;-)
Old 11-11-2005, 01:28 PM

Draken - Ya, Sorry about that chief.
I see you posted it already previously.
I suspected it could have been
already posted but was too lazy to check.
It's a good site though.
I like the music too:
http://judicial-inc.biz/Broomberg.htm

I'm not very knowledgeable about WW2
but I can start learning on this site
that I like.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:59 AM

Hitler's troops invaded Poland because Germany and Poland had been debating various issues like the creation of a German highway as a corridor between East-Prussia and the rest of Poland, the Polish domination of Danzig and the poor treatment of ethnic Germans by Poland ever since Hitler became chancellor and Poland suddenly ceased all negotiations and ignored the ultimatum Germany had given following right after that.

Although abuse of ethnic Germans by Poles was not uncommon and there may have been a few massacres before the invasion, the infamous Bromberg massacre was actually a Polish response to the invasion. judicial-inc.biz is not a very reliable source. You shouldn't quote it.
Old 11-08-2009, 06:32 AM

Default Re: Barack Obama’s Inaugural Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKfour seven View Post
I stand here today humbled by the task before dofus kamas, grateful for the trust you have bestowed, mindful of the sacrifices borne by our cheap dofus kamas. I thank President dofus power leveling for his service to buy dofus kamas, as well as the generosity and cooperation he has shown throughout this transition.
Spam?