Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2005, 10:14 PM

Default Re: Who wrote the Bible?

You have not posted anything intelligent enough to respond to that can hold up on it's own merit. At least in my post I use your Bible as the source of information and it did not defend itself. It agreed that there are flaws in it. Read the initial post and refute it if these are not flaws in the Bible. As soon as you can show me in the holy Quran that Allah refers to himself as the moon god then I will respond. My point is if it is not in the holy Quran then it is false.

Old 11-11-2005, 10:25 PM

We do not care what your point is for you know perfectly well that Muhammad did not write the Quran. He thought first that the being who delivered the message was a Daemon and in this he was correct. Will you now kill us for speaking the truth as is your want. Death is of no consequence. Allah is the Moon God or archangel of Seline. You know the real name. You have defamed the Bible, but we have only quoted from the Quran and have not passed judgment on it from our words but from its own. Understand this you have called us babies, did not Muhammad marry a baby and penetrate her when she was nine years old. Your Quran approves of this since its messenger committed it. We do not want you to change, but stay as you are for there is a place well suited and prepared for you.
Old 11-11-2005, 11:05 PM

What quote is from the holy Quran? What chapter and verse? You are a liar. I have only shared truths that have not responded. The truth I shared came right out of your Bible. The post gives specific chapters and verses. You have yet to give the same out of the holy Quran.