Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2005, 10:08 PM

Default Allah as quoted by Muhammad

"The only reward of those who make war against Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be murdered or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom" Quran 5:33 [AL-MAEDA (THE TABLE)]

Old 11-11-2005, 11:21 PM

Default Re: Allah as quoted by Muhammad

2- Maiming of enemies' bodies in an extremely brutal way in the Bible:

Cutting the hands and feet and hanging the alive bodies until they DIE:

2 Samuel 4
10 when a man told me, 'Saul is dead,' and thought he was bringing good news, I seized him and put him to death in Ziklag. That was the reward I gave him for his news!
11 How much more-when wicked men have killed an innocent man in his own house and on his own bed-should I not now demand his blood from your hand and rid the earth of you!"
12 So David gave an order to his men, and they killed them. They cut off their hands and feet and hung the bodies by the pool in Hebron. But they took the head of Ish-Bosheth and buried it in Abner's tomb at Hebron.
Old 11-12-2005, 07:33 AM

Akbar,

Stop being a pain in the ass. Your behavior only reinforces the current belief that Muslims are a bunch of fanatic idiots who want to kill all who disagree with them.

You are doing harm to your own cause.
Old 11-12-2005, 07:49 AM

Saturnino,
It's just like you rednecks who get angry when someone tries to educate you. You neither your redneck friends cannot respond to me with any intelligent feedback. So you respond emotionally just like animals.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:41 AM

I see both of you are doing exactly what Satan would have; fighting over religion.

You must realize that a book cannot tell you of God.

All forms of religion sum up into a constant. It is that which you should focus on, if you choose a book to govern your morals and beliefs. But a book can seem to be the simple truth? It is a complication of it.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:16 AM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
I see both of you are doing exactly what Satan would have; fighting over religion.

All forms of religion sum up into a constant. It is that which you should focus on, if you choose a book to govern your morals and beliefs. But a book can seem to be the simple truth? It is a complication of it.

LaDominio

1. you used a Hebrew word "Satan"

2. you used a word that does not exist in the Hebrew

language because it has no purpose or usefullness

for mankind (religion)

3. the "old testament" is soaked in mathematics

to dispell any possiblity that it was authored

by mere humans.

4. try to find someone smarter than this guy to

prove the above statements false.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Bernanke

Ben Bernanke the new chief of the Federal Reserve.

In the God of the Hebrews He trusts.

Old 11-12-2005, 11:20 AM

Just for the record, I would barely characterize Ben Bernanke as an "intelligent" individual. A lair?, perhaps. A criminal?, almost certainly.. I don't see how anyone could get a job "teaching" "economics" (<- using both those words quite loosely in Bernanke's case) at Princeton, much less being chairman of the Fed in any other way.

But I would hardly characterize Bernanke himself as "intelligent".. Certainly the books he's published merit no such honor. My 12-year-old nephew probably has a deeper and more profound comprehension of the Great Depression than what you'll find in Bernanke's piece-of-garbage work on that subject. At the very least, I would hope that Bernanke at least *knows* that what he wrote in the book was just one lie after another lie after another lie after another lie, but sometimes you really have to wonder if these criminals understand even that much..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-12-2005, 11:45 AM

Quote:
psholtz wrote:
Just for the record, I would barely characterize Ben Bernanke as an "intelligent" individual. A lair?, perhaps. A criminal?, almost certainly.. I don't see how anyone could get a job "teaching" "economics" (<- using both those words quite loosely in Bernanke's case) at Princeton, much less being chairman of the Fed in any other way.

But I would hardly characterize Bernanke himself as "intelligent".. Certainly the books he's published merit no such honor. My 12-year-old nephew probably has a deeper and more profound comprehension of the Great Depression than what you'll find in Bernanke's piece-of-garbage work on that subject. At the very least, I would hope that Bernanke at least *knows* that what he wrote in the book was just one lie after another lie after another lie after another lie, but sometimes you really have to wonder if these criminals understand even that much..
Yet with all those short comings, the goyim and

the Muslims were outsmarted to one of the most

powerful monetary position in the world AGAIN.

How would you explain this pshlotz ?
Old 11-12-2005, 11:52 AM

Quote:
nomad wrote:
Quote:
psholtz wrote:

Yet with all those short comings, the goyim and

the Muslims were outsmarted to one of the most

powerful monetary position in the world AGAIN.

How would you explain this pshlotz ?
I'm not outsmarted, nor do I recognize Bernanke, nor even say the Bush Administration, as representing the free and sovereign and independent United States in any manner whatsoever..

The game these criminals play is quite simple and quite transparent, once you see it for what it is..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-12-2005, 12:18 PM

Quote:
nomad wrote:
Quote:
LaDominio wrote:

LaDominio

1. you used a Hebrew word "Satan"

2. you used a word that does not exist in the Hebrew

language because it has no purpose or usefullness

for mankind (religion)

3. the "old testament" is soaked in mathematics

to dispell any possiblity that it was authored

by mere humans.

4. try to find someone smarter than this guy to

prove the above statements false.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Bernanke

Ben Bernanke the new chief of the Federal Reserve.

In the God of the Hebrews He trusts.

I agree that some scripture is genuine, but the point is that "religion" is quite corrupt. So what are you trying to say?