Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2005, 03:37 PM

Default Re: Does George Bush Represent a Rift in NWO?

Old 01-16-2005, 04:17 PM

Default Moore's omission

Hey guys!

When "Bowling For Columbine" first came out I actually wrote to Moore on his website. I thought he had "overlooked" a REALLY big point. All that talk about why "America" was sooo violent, compared to the peaceful Canadians - he was talkin' here, he was talkin' there - man he was allovertheplace, but not a single word about the deal between the educational system and Big Pharma to poison the kids with Ritalin and other Mind Altering or "Behavior Modification" Drugs.

So I wrote the man thinking he would care. Yeah, it sounds funny, right? ;-)

Not that I expected His Highness to answer but I sort of thought I would at least get an automated email answer back.

I mean, if the guy REALLY wants to put mustard up the Elites' arses then this really would do the trick, no? Go after Big Pharma?

He's a distraction alright. I know there are more serious, intelligent, well informed people than sad jesters like Michael Moore or Al Franken who would kick the shit out of the Rotschilds, Rockefellers, Bushes superefficiently but they're NOT ALLOWED.

For fun, check out this cold, thorough, complete and utter character assassination of Michael Moore. I might not agree with all conclusions drawn by the writers but it suuure is funny. ;-)

Oscar For Best Acting Out
Of A Personality Disorder?
http://www.hardylaw.net/mental.html
Old 01-16-2005, 07:52 PM

Default Re: Moore's omission

Hey Draken! Guess what! Moores new doco is exposing big pharma! See, that e-mail did work!

I dont believe he's a NWO stooge.

Realistically, he would NEVER have gotton F/9-11 out if he'd gone for the jugular. NEVER.

We'd like it all exposed tomorrow...it takes time and a few manouverings.

MM should lose some weight however. It may be he will 'self assassinate' with one more mint, ala Monty Python and the Meaning Of Life..."but Sir, it is only wafer thin..."
Old 01-16-2005, 07:56 PM

Default Re: Does George Bush Represent a Rift in NWO?

BTW Mad, the pic of the lynching are fakes. Fun fakes.

Look at WW2 pics of hangings with the stretching of the neck. The neck does not plop forward.

There is a second thinner rope that is taught behind the main one supposedly strangling him. It is a harness.

Best.
Old 01-16-2005, 08:10 PM

I am now firmly convinced there is NO rift.

We all know how they operate.

Surely we ALL know how they operate?

It seems NWO lesson 101.

Kerry was the fall guy. He made no serious attempt to challenge Bush. He was simply another actor in the play.

I'd have serious reservations about anyone who could post that Kerry was a genuinely failed NWO challenge to Bush. RUBBISH.

The Blue Blood East Coast Establishment know their true MAsters.

Bush senior was recently cuddling up with Clinton and at another time endorsing Arnie.

There is no rift.

The only rift is between THEM & US.

Here is a previous post of mine.

Great article John. I agree almost completely...almost.

I cant quite believe China or indeed any of the manufactured Communiust States are beyond Western Elite control.

China lives and dies on Western Capital investment. Pull the plug and what will China do with the INSTANT 40million unemployed, all mostly lower middle class with nothing to lose peasants. We all remember the Asian Economic crisis? We've all seen "Rogue Trader" on DVD. Thats how easy it is to destroy an economy and sow chaos.

They are already having BIG problems with the peasantry.
http://www.janes.com/regional_news/asia_pacific/news/fr/fr041124_1_n.shtml

I've heard they're spending big on non lethal crowd control equipment though i'd like to know from where.

Friends who travel regularly to China speak of the incessent government propaganda to prod the people to work harder and beat the U.S economically.

This is designed to keep the peasants occupied as is the incessent talk of war with Taiwan which will NEVER happen. An absoloute impossible task for the Chinese military.

My broad brush approach to the many signs of this and that we see happening is that the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

All over the world the Elites of all countries are combatting the cries of their 'peasantry' for economic and political reform.

Look at Iran. Think about it? The U.S invades and who then will they deal with? A very young and idealistic middle class who are VERY anti globalization and well educated in the way of things.

Who would U.S, European and British elites rather deal with? Corrupt Iranian Elites (Mullahs),their own kind; or millions of disinfranchised peasantry? The British invest heavily in Iran. So to Haliburton. Explain that one?

I have never believed 9-11 was about oil.

9-11 was about distracting peasants and so are all wars.

Controlling local populations is all the Elites one goal.

We meet at cafes to discuss methods of controlling ADD kids and teenage daughters.

'They' meet at Davos, and Bildibergers to discuss controlling the anti globalization movement and recalcitrant peasants who want a say in how the worlds run.

In this I agree with Jared Israel that the war for oil theory is a distraction. The public will buy wars for energy control. They wont like it but they'll buy it.

Endless war and threat of war is the game. 1984 is a classic for a very good reason. It sums it up beautifully.

All other things are a distraction from the main aim. Controlling a well educated middle class who know the jig is up.

The Elite still believe they can pull it off. But at what cost? 2/3 of the Earth destroyed? I dont believe they'll do it. They'll bow out gracefully. I hope.
---------------------------------------------------
I am convinced there are specific disinformation posters on this site. They write a reasonable article then post a twist in the last lines or a following article.

Some may think it me.

I have a keen eye. I do not believe it's simply a matter of lacking information. In my mind they could not write what they write with out knowing there following lines are bogus.

I am far...and i mean far...from the font of all knowledge particularly when it comes to the specifics of the NWO.

I think this site is being closely monitored by Western Intelligence Services and privately motivated individuals.
Old 01-16-2005, 08:12 PM

BTW my paranoid ramblings do not include you John.
Old 01-16-2005, 08:58 PM

Best way to maintain the world's population to a minimum?

Treat it as a global restructuring. Having too many people in one place are cost-prohibitive in terms of resource usages and living standard managements. An unwilling, non-compliant, non-contributing population is unacceptable to the NWO folks.

The tsunami disaster was accidental in nature and it gave the NWO folks a perfect opportunity to make drastic, if not so secret, changes to Southeast Asia and its economies by reducing headcounts through various applications of benign or sinister means.

The NWO folks wanted chaos and control in the southeast Asia in order to facilitate plans to transform much of southeastern Asian countries into globalized sectors for the planned future superstate, the Asian Union. The elimination of Islamic and non-compliant governments from Southeast Asia are also part of the plans.
Old 01-16-2005, 09:11 PM

Here's an article about the Asian Union

http://www.toda.org/grad/agarwal.html
Old 01-16-2005, 10:04 PM

Well yeh ananamous. Thats the end game.

Rationalism carried to it's extreme ends.

The very essence of "Corporate Efficiency".

People as fooder. As cattle. As a commodity.

How could it be any other way in a society in love with the rational and the material world.

Satan at work. Dressed in a suit and tie.

I hope we do not have to learn one final lesson and are able finally to throw the ring of power back into the fires of Mt Doom.

If the trilogy LOR is anything to go by then there will have to be near catastrophe.

WW2 was not enough it seems. We lulled ourselves back to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------
Mad, thats a pretty reasonable article.

The restucturing of Asia will be under total control of the Western Financial Elite.

A Chines sage once wrote..."what is it with you Aryan birds of prey".
Old 01-17-2005, 05:18 AM

Default Instant Truth & Moore's omission & Estonia

truebeliever!

I agree that if Moore would've gone full tilt he would've been unplugged, so to speak.

BUT the crux of the matter is to put two and two together at the same time, not put 'two' on the breakfast table and let it sit there for a year and then put another 'two' next to it, wait for, say, ANOTHER year and THEN start thinking about MAYBE adding the two 'twos' up, eventually.

Who knows, maybe his math is so bad he would add it up all wrong and get 3.67.

The point I'm trying to make is that ALL information is out there, right? I mean, we wouldn't be able to discuss these matters if we couldn't get hold of the information, right?
So what the lamestream media always has done is to give out isolated, tiny snippets of truth, (diluted with massive amounts of lies over long periods of time) - totally unconnected, but refrained from ADDING THEM UP.
The devastating impact of The Truth is only achievable if ALL the figures are presented while the issue is still hot, and ADDED UP right in front of the public.

As an example, look at the biggest maritime "natural catastrophe" since the Titanic: The Estonia. I don't know how familiar you are with the case.

28th September 1994, 852 people died when the ferry between Estonia and Sweden capsised and sank. A lot of so-called "conspiracy theories" sprang up as to why it sank; if it was sabotage; if there was secret miltary equipment onboard etc.

Now, TEN YEARS LATER, the lamestream media actually makes an investigative report and finds damning evidence that there WAS a coverup, there WAS secret military equipment onboard and the Customs in Sweden DID know and were ORDERED NOT to search a number of particular cars and vans.

What hasn't been addressed, which is the MOST crucial point, is the technical evidence of bomb blasts in the hull, along with witness reports of sounds of explosions!

In the TV report this question was asked of the man who after ten years couldn't live with being silent:

"What do you think would've happened if the general public would've found out THEN that there might have been secret shipments of military equipment onboard a civilian passenger ferry?"

Answer:

"Revolution."

Finding out ten years later - what happens?
Nothing.

You see my point?

Michael Moore is very cute, but in his new doumentary on Big Pharma I'll bet you my right arm he won't mention the poisoning of the young with drugs in America, that led to the Columbine shootings.