Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2005, 12:35 PM

Default Here is Islam the Religion of Peace

Jordan shows 'would-be bomber'

Mrs Rishawi said she could not get her bomb to detonate
An Iraqi woman suspected of being a failed suicide bomber from the Amman hotel attacks which killed 57 people has made an apparent confession on TV.
Police say the woman is the wife of one of three Iraqi male suicide bombers who attacked the three hotels, and that she too had wanted to blow herself up.

"My husband wore one [bomb] belt and I another - he told me how to use it," Sajida Mubarak Atrous al-Rishawi said.

What appeared to be a deactivated bomb belt was also shown on Jordanian TV.

The woman, dressed in a traditional black Islamic gown and white headscarf, said she had taken part in the attack on the Radisson SAS hotel, where most of the victims were killed when a blast ripped through a wedding reception.

"We went into the hotel," the woman continued.

Map of the blast locations
"He [my husband] took one corner and I took another. There was a wedding in the hotel. There were women and children.

"My husband executed the attack. I tried to detonate and it failed.

"I left. People started running and I started running with them."
From thee BBC:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4433712.stm

Old 11-13-2005, 01:38 PM

Default Re: Here is Islam the Religion of Peace

Interesting how her husband appears to have climbed into the roof crawlspace before detonating his bomb, rather than simply walking into a crowded room and pushing the button.
Old 11-13-2005, 01:42 PM

"Here is Islam the Religion of Peace"

You are an idiot if you believe that this is the fault of Islam. It runs far deeper than this.

You waste your time yet you dont have much.

So are you an idiot?
Old 11-13-2005, 03:42 PM

Yes we are idiots, but this is our job and if we who are so far from you are idiot then what form of base, mind of youth do you have. The plain answer is that our words are not intended for you. To whom we have been sent, our words will resonate. Our time here is indeed short and we will tell you that your time will still be long. You and your kind will think of today as time in Paradise with what comes upon you. All the events of the Bible will play out before you not at our bidding, but at your own. The strong delusion is already upon your society and all the religions of this earth are promoting the rapid dissolution of your world. The word contrary to your minute opinion is for the few not the many. A few useful, intelligent children are better than many arrogant, unintelligent, self-centered monsters. We are idiots , but you are monsters who devourer your own nest. Your predictions of the future are mute, watch your world each day, each hour. each minute, each second as you destroy it. You have been given one world and one time in which to live upon it by your own ways and devices, You will never have this again. We idiots now leave you because we have other flocks to feed and our time is short. Your time is much longerr.