Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2005, 08:07 AM

Default Re: Hollywood Pushes Racial Intermarriage - Overcoming Qualms

Thumper,
I agree with you. There is nothing wrong with you being proud of your race or wanting to associate with your own. It's just that based on the history of whites. It puts all of the other races, especially blacks on alert that they need to be cautious of this type of association. In past history when a group of whites got together and if there was any alcohol involved then 9 times out of 10 something bad was going to happen to someone nonwhite. In situations when there was no alcohol it would be 5 times out of 10 something bad was going to happen to someone nonwhite. So I understand how you feel. The past actions of whites continue to be an ongoing curse for all of the new generations of whites and blacks. In whites, the curse is that whites have to live up to a superman complex. In blacks, the curse is that blacks must depend on whites for their survival. The solution is in what you shared, which is for blacks to be empowered to be responsible for themselves and their actions. The only barrier to this is black leaders. If blacks became independent and self sufficient then black leaders would be out of jobs. They could no longer be poverty pimps.

Old 11-23-2005, 06:30 PM

AK,

Who was it that took by force most of asia north africa and part of europa? killing, raping and pillaging.

Who was it that purchase the negros in africa and then sold them to jew merchants?

Who are the people that are planting bombs and Killing indiscriminatly all over the world?

I can tell its not the whites

The europeans have not donde anything wrong that the asians haven't done worse?

and when you add up the world is a better place because of us.
Old 11-23-2005, 09:46 PM

I think over all we have to remember who writes our history books, and who owns the tv networks. We are being played off one another.

The illuminati and their insatiable imperialism, genocide, and oppression, does not represent whites (especially as manifested in the British Empire) just as rap music that glorifies rape, murder, and gangsterism does not represent urban blacks.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-24-2005, 05:35 AM

No one has the market cornered on decency or debauchery. ALL the races of the world are capable of great destruction. It's just that whitey gets his back up coz he has to think about ALL his faults these days non stop.

I tell you, my views have changed ALOT these last few months. I am no longer under the spell of "tolerance".

With regards Wetern Civilization i am reminded of two quotes. One from Gahndi who said it "might be a good idea" and the other from the Monty Python movie "The Life Of Brian" where three members of the Palestinian Liberation Front are arguing..."apart from better education, running water, a legal system, representation and organised society...what have the Romans EVER done for us?" [paraphrasing].

We could of course say many good things about the world of Islam and their contributions to science and philosophy. In the end I think it is better that Muslims live amongst themselves and so do Christians. We can visit each other and live in co-operative peace sure of our values and place in the world.

I no longer want "multiculturalism" in my country. I will NEVER countenence violence against decent people however. That should be a simple given.

Of course i will have no say in this country as John Howard begins the MASS immigration of low pay workers to Oz in an EXACT repeat of the massive move to America during the 1900's.

Better get my land quick. Before the Globalists get it all.
Old 11-24-2005, 08:26 AM

You misrepresent history. According to most white historians. Whites have been involved in the worst assualts on humanity (holocaust, slave trade, and the crusades). Yes, I agree that Asians have also done evil things and continue to do so. The point is that neither group is living up to the essence of what God wants for them. Until that happens both groups and all the other races will continue to be controlled by the NWO.
Old 11-24-2005, 08:34 AM

truebeliever,
It is impossible for all races of people to be divided and sent back to their own countries. God wants all of the races to work together toward a common good. We can work toward stemming the flow of immigration by stopping the western countries from exploiting the resources in the third world, and placing puppet governments in those countries that only serve to oversee the explotation of resources.
Old 11-24-2005, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
truebeliever,
It is impossible for all races of people to be divided and sent back to their own countries. God wants all of the races to work together toward a common good. We can work toward stemming the flow of immigration by stopping the western countries from exploiting the resources in the third world, and placing puppet governments in those countries that only serve to oversee the explotation of resources.
that working together for a common good almost sounds like that Tower of Babel dream :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-24-2005, 12:31 PM

something I've always wondered about. Why did the illuminati take root in Europe in particular?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-25-2005, 08:11 AM

"that working together for a common good almost sounds like that Tower of Babel dream"

Thumper,
The Tower of Babel is symbolic to mean that society would have so many man made ideologies that man would be pulled away from worshipping God to worship idols, which are man made ideologies. When you look at the word Babel, it has the word babe in it. It also reminds you of what babies do, which is babble. So the Bible is saying that man would create ideologies that were foolish and devoid of any intelligent use. There is great wisdom behind the interpretation of the Tower of Babel in the Bible.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:41 AM

Quote:
We can work toward stemming the flow of immigration by stopping the western countries from exploiting the resources in the third world, and placing puppet governments in those countries that only serve to oversee the explotation of resources.
Yes. The root of the problem.

I am not so based on race but values. If people CANNOT agree on basic values then what hope is their.

In Oz, the local Muslim community is outdoing it's welcome by NOT coming out hard and fast on the idiot element in their midsts. Also, drug dealing is RAMPANT, particularly amongst the Muslim Lebonese community. Why is the Muslim community NOT strongly addressing these issues or is the money from the drugs making for good donations to the various Muslim charities?

There is a group in Oz rubbing their hands with glee at the current state of Muslim/Christian relations.