Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2005, 10:00 AM

Default Re: Hollywood Pushes Racial Intermarriage - Overcoming Qualms

Quote:
Thumper,
The Tower of Babel is symbolic to mean that society would have so many man made ideologies that man would be pulled away from worshipping God to worship idols, which are man made ideologies. When you look at the word Babel, it has the word babe in it. It also reminds you of what babies do, which is babble. So the Bible is saying that man would create ideologies that were foolish and devoid of any intelligent use. There is great wisdom behind the interpretation of the Tower of Babel in the Bible.
I thought it was about humanity uniting under a single 'world order', and in the story, didn't they want to touch the face of God?

Anyway, my main point is we should be weary of a kind of 'world community' that negates our individual right of self-determination and identity.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-26-2005, 07:07 AM

"I thought it was about humanity uniting under a single 'world order', and in the story, didn't they want to touch the face of God?"

Thumper,
The thought behind all of the man made ideologies is that man feels he is god. This is the single world order that is uniting humanity. This is the thought behind the NWO. All humans want to be free to do their own thing. Sure you have a right to have your own identity and self determination, but God wants your identity and self determination to lead towards human excellence. So far history has shown that man has been inhumane to fellow man while he was in search of identity and self determination. Our identity must first be with God and then we must lead a path of self determination to please God. This is the only way that our identity and self determination will not lead to inhumanity. We are a world community and we must see ourselves as such in order to stop the inhumanity going on in the world.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
"I thought it was about humanity uniting under a single 'world order', and in the story, didn't they want to touch the face of God?"

Thumper,
The thought behind all of the man made ideologies is that man feels he is god. This is the single world order that is uniting humanity. This is the thought behind the NWO. All humans want to be free to do their own thing. Sure you have a right to have your own identity and self determination, but God wants your identity and self determination to lead towards human excellence. So far history has shown that man has been inhumane to fellow man while he was in search of identity and self determination. Our identity must first be with God and then we must lead a path of self determination to please God. This is the only way that our identity and self determination will not lead to inhumanity. We are a world community and we must see ourselves as such in order to stop the inhumanity going on in the world.
you sound more and more like the UN everyday... :-P :-x :-x :lol:

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-27-2005, 10:22 PM

another thing I forgot to mention Akbar, that will PROVE that whites do not run the Illuminati, and that is the unequivocal fact that white south african farmers and white zimbabwe farmers are currently being genocided, and there's nary a word of it in the media.

We're all in this together.

www.boergenocide.com

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-28-2005, 12:34 AM

Yes, i was going to say the same thing.

I was willing to give AHMED a go but when i started to REALLY research the USN i found many references to Freemasonry. Ahmed of course rightly asked for the links. I got them through LF but cannot find them. It may have been a put job but it does awfully smell of "One World Religion".
Old 11-28-2005, 12:31 PM

Thumper,
This does not prove that most of the members of the NWO are not white. This group has a history of sacrificing their own in order to further their own agenda. I think what it proves, which you say is UN thinking is that all races must work together to defeat them. Based on my experinces on this site. It does not seem that most members are prepared to do that. Their vision is too narrow. Things are seen from a white Christian point of view. If it is deemed nonwhite or nonChristian, then it is considered a threat. This type of thinking helps the NWO maintain control. It is easier for them to control the masses if the people are divided and geared towards fighting each other. Unfortunately, most members on this site do not have a solution other than whites must have their own homeland without immigrants, which was the case in the United States, but their leaders were wise enough to see that the United States cold not reach it's destiny in that type of situation.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:24 PM

I'm just trying to say that the NWO isn't a 'Aryan World Order' as many lefties want to believe, as evidenced by unlimited immigration to the West, nor is it even Jewish.

As such, we have to stop imagining that the West is totally unscathed by their control, or that everything works to their benefit, which is what I see you implying with many of your posts.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-30-2005, 09:53 AM

The people behind the NWO would be consider white and Jewish. I disagree with most conspiracy theorists. This group does not include any gentiles. I prefer to call them Jacubites because in the Bible they identify themselves with Jacob and state that they stole the rights of their brother. I get my theory out of the Bible. Why? because the Bible is their playbook. The Bible has two stories, one for good the other for bad. Their playbook is hidden by symbolism in the Bible. The Jacubites are ungodly Jews. How can one small group of people control humanity? Go to the Bible and look at Noah's Ark. Fools take this story literally. The Jacubites describe how they control mankind in this story. Each animal respresents a type of human being. Male and Female represent leadership (male) and community (female). The ship represents their order. they control the people by keeping the water out. This water is the spirit of God. Human beings were created to submit to God. If we do not submit to God, then we must submit to something. So in the Ark the people are not given water. Also, there is a Jewish myth called the story of Golem, which also shows how the Jacubites control society. Some of this myth is shared in the movie I Robot by the character Spoon.