Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2005, 10:05 AM

Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

Quote:
have you guys not worked out that the illuminati and Freemasonry are not in anyway together.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It seems we have a new resident Freemasonic apologist.
Welcome, Bondi. Like the Fleetwood Mac song,
"Tell us lies, tell us sweet little lies..."

Old 11-16-2005, 10:10 AM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
It seems we have a new resident Freemasonic apologist.
Seems you do. Although let me state from the outset, I have no intention of changing your mind regarding Freemasonry.

I couldn't give two hoots if you are for or against it, but I would prefer you were anti-masonry with truth and honesty.

Quote:
Welcome, Bondi.
Thanks for the welcome, although I doubt it will stay pleasent if past experience of boards similar are anything to go by.

Quote:
Like the Fleetwood Mac song,
"Tell us lies, tell us sweet little lies..."
Not a fan myself.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:12 AM

Quote:
I couldn't give two hoots if you are for or against it, but I would prefer you were anti-masonry with truth and honesty
Already, a contradiction in terms.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:14 AM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Already, a contradiction in terms.
How so?

I am offering to let you know what is fact and what is fiction.

I haven't told you you're wrong for not liking Freemasonry.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:39 AM

I'm not the least bit surprised you showed up, Bondi.
I can understand why the Lodge dispatched you tout de suite, as soon as I posted that excerpt from the Brice Taylor book.
She really nailed it, didn't she?
I mean, up until that point, I was still harboring some lingering doubts about the absolute incredulity of what she was recounting, and she really isn't the most polished, porfessional novelist, but that chapter in and of itself is worth the entire price of the book.
Wonder why someone who was a lifelong victim of cruel, Satanic mind control, physical, mental and sexual abuse would feel so strongly about your precious Craft, Bondi? Why do you suppose that would be? What is there about your "harmless fraternal association" that would compell someone like Brice Taylor to rise above and beyond her own personal limitations in her description and condemnation of it? Hmm, let me think, could this be an example of...the Holy Spirit?
He, he, he, he, he...and ye shall know them by their works.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:13 PM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
I'm not the least bit surprised you showed up, Bondi.
I can understand why the Lodge dispatched you tout de suite, as soon as I posted that excerpt from the Brice Taylor book.
What ever!, I didn't even know about the book, I simple googles Freemasonry and forum and this site popped up among many others.

I stopped by as it seemed active compared to the most.

Quote:
She really nailed it, didn't she?
Oh yes, she must off done, but then if she did, why are you still calling it a secret organistation?

Quote:
I mean, up until that point, I was still harboring some lingering doubts about the absolute incredulity of what she was recounting,
I have to admit the book is so convincing due to the use of material not really known outside of America.

Ask most masons, for arguments sake in England, they will most likely not know what Morals and Dogma is, in fact many wont know who Albert Pike is.

Gees, you do know there is a world across the water that surrounds America don't you?

And as for Luciferian, even the guys at ATS know that is bull, Lucifer is, if tranlated properly the light bearer, the morning star. Why don;t you scan a bible and see who the morning star is.

Honestly, read something outside the fiction section, or at least try a little research, or as just a minimal effort try quoting something outside America.

Quote:
and she really isn't the most polished,
Sounds like someone else I've met recently :-?

Quote:
porfessional novelist, but that chapter in and of itself is worth the entire price of the book.
Some would also say it was worth detonating the H-bomb due to the scientific advancements it led to, but I guess it depends on what floats your boat.

Quote:
Wonder why someone who was a lifelong victim of cruel, Satanic mind control, physical, mental and sexual abuse would feel so strongly about your precious Craft, Bondi?
Hey I'd say I was brought up by a pink pengiun called cyril if it sold books and made me a mint.

Oh Freeman, at least get your terminology correct, try a show you have the slightest inclinging you know what you are talking about. The craft is Entered Apprentice, Fellow Craft, and Master Mason.

What she refers to in her book is the Scottish Rite.

Quote:
Why do you suppose that would be? What is there about your "harmless fraternal association" that would compell someone like Brice Taylor to rise above and beyond her own personal limitations in her description and condemnation of it? Hmm, let me think, could this be an example of...the Holy Spirit?
Or could it be money?

Holy Spirit, so you are a man of faith then. And would presume of a bible faith then.

Ever person in the Scottish Rite claims the same faith, so on a technical note on your reasoning of the actions of a few deem the action of the group every claim you make against Freemasonry is all against the Church?

Strange!
Old 11-16-2005, 12:15 PM

Bondi,

you are late, man. In this forum, LOTS of material has been posted that proves beyond any doubt that Masonry is a religion (Jabuhlon), is contrary to Christianity and is controlled in the higher levels by the globalists/occultists.

If you still don't believe in it, you must as soon as possible start your own research. Begin with the Masonry corner at www.cuttingedge.org
Old 11-16-2005, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Bondi,

you are late, man.
I apologise, my invite got lost in the depths of cyber space.

Quote:
In this forum, LOTS of material has been posted that proves beyond any doubt that Masonry is a religion (Jabuhlon)
That's not Freemasonry. It must be the one thing I get tired of having to repeat, decide what it is that you have the problem with, Freemasonry, York Rite, Scottish Rite, blah blah blah, they are different organisations.

Once you establish what it is, then we can get down to talking about it.

Quote:
is contrary to Christianity and is controlled in the higher levels by the globalists/occultists.
Interesting comment. There have been polls run all over the world, the most recent and most publicised on Christian boards is that done by the BBC.

Is Freemasonry incompatible with Christianity.

Verdict, again, compatible.

The Arch Bishop of Cantebury, not current one, was a member of the craft, many pastors are members of the craft.

Now if it comes down to simply the way you interpret Freemasonry goes against your interpretation of your faith, fine. I am not going to tell you different, and that is a legitimate claim, but all this stuff about virgin sacrifces, devil worship etc is just plain silly.

Freemasons do not worship anything in Freemasonry, they worship the god of their faith, outside the lodge.

We are not even allowed to discuss Religion in lodge, let alone start worshipping anything.

Quote:
If you still don't believe in it, you must as soon as possible start your own research. Begin with the Masonry corner at www.cuttingedge.org
Ah yes the Attelboro site, administered by Jim.

Very interesting site, nothing really outside America again though.

Has some very interestng stuff though, not quite on the mark but still a well researched site, and at least some effort put in.

The SYMBOLS PROVE is my favourite article, so close but so far.

The all seeing eye is a symbol of every organisation that has a deity, Christianity included. The first known use of it was in Christian churches in Greece I believe, inside a triangle, depicting the all-seeing god, and the triangle, the symbol of the trinity.

Then there is the point within a cirlce, the female genitalia. Which if researched properly rather than believeing the first thing found that sounds degrading, they would know this symbol if of genetail would be the male phallace, from egyptian origin.

The boxes with the eye, not a true picture of the symbol, obvioulsy foudn one to suit. The actual image is just of the boxes and is representation of the 47th problem, and for those who don't know the reason why it is used in masonry is because it is how you find the perfect square, and for the really lazy who don;t want to check it out, ask a builder what he uses 3,4,5 for.

The my personal favourite, the american seal on the one dollar bill. Personally if I was going to show how great my org was I would of put it on the 100, but hey.

Something to know, so you do not fall fowl of quoting this particular piece in future conversations, in fact I'll post an article entitled the eye and the pyramid as it's quite long.
Old 11-16-2005, 01:03 PM

Bondi, you asked a question...

Quote:
how come 86% of all, and I apologise for the example in advance and unlike Freeman do not associate the crime with the group, of all paedophile crimes come from people of the cloth?
...and answered it yourself:

Quote:
The Arch Bishop of Cantebury, not current one, was a member of the craft, many pastors are members of the craft.
Priceless.
Old 11-16-2005, 04:41 PM

Do 33rd Degree MAsons have to kill anyone?

No, they ring up the local Biker or Mafia chapter (Jew, Italian, Somali, Lebanese, have i missed anyone?) and they do it for them.

What? The Conservative establishment in the U.K and Oz "kill" anyone? Laughable. They have scumbag druggies and ex-special forces to do that.

May I recommend the movie "Layercake" to BONDI. A good representation of the drug dealing world in the U.K all the way up to the "bluebloods" who employ ex-SAS to do there dirty work...and lets not forget the dirty coppers.

I see BONDI you are fairly well down on the rung. So much clicked together when I learnt more of the secet societies. THANX CC!