Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2005, 02:26 AM

Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

There are tons of reasons why a Christian should not be a Mason. The fact that apostate pastors may be masons doesn't make masonry right, it makes those pastors wrong.

Christianity is a serious thing. You believe and respect Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, you don't fool around with demon gods like Jabuhlon, you don't take oaths, you don't pledge allegiance to any brotherhood, you don't play around occultic symbols, you don't believe in false mythologies about guys being killed in the Temple. You live your life as an open book, not behind closed doors. Have you noticed that the doors of a Christian church are OPEN for all ?

And, most of all, you don't worship Lucifer.

Bondi, if you think yourself a Christian, you seriously need to re-evaluate your faith.

Old 11-17-2005, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Bondi, you asked a question...

Quote:
how come 86% of all, and I apologise for the example in advance and unlike Freeman do not associate the crime with the group, of all paedophile crimes come from people of the cloth?
...and answered it yourself:

Quote:
The Arch Bishop of Cantebury, not current one, was a member of the craft, many pastors are members of the craft.
Priceless.
Do you concur that the Church is in reality an organisation that allows people to get hold of young children then?

Priceless as putting parts of peoples posts together, you need to ensure that the actually fullness of your comments are worth it.

For your post says that both the Church and Freemasons are paedophiles.
Old 11-17-2005, 03:42 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
No, they ring up the local Biker or Mafia chapter (Jew, Italian, Somali, Lebanese, have i missed anyone?) and they do it for them.
So now we are in league with Bikers and Mafia. The list is endless, or is it that you simple have a list and once one claim is debunked you just move onto the next one.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
May I recommend the movie "Layercake" to BONDI. A good representation of the drug dealing world in the U.K all the way up to the "bluebloods" who employ ex-SAS to do there dirty work...and lets not forget the dirty coppers.
Your offering me a film, a fiction film. :lol:

Thats like telling these guys to watch the passion of christ to find out exactly what happen to JC. :lol:

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I see BONDI you are fairly well down on the rung. So much clicked together when I learnt more of the secet societies. THANX CC!
There is only 3, if we are talking Freemasonry.

And how come you reckon someone outside can learn it, but someone on the inside cannot unless they are told. Get a grip.
Old 11-17-2005, 03:45 AM

Having spent 4 years being fucked over by a group of people who "display a unique code of morality" (their words in the local rag), I KNOW that these people are corrupt.

I don't know about illuminatti, NWO, or whatever, but these brotherhood of goat fuckers will protect their own, come what may.
Old 11-17-2005, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
There are tons of reasons why a Christian should not be a Mason. The fact that apostate pastors may be masons doesn't make masonry right, it makes those pastors wrong.
If objections are due to faith then there really is not argument. It is a simple statement, I do not agree with Freemasonry due to my faith, I am not going to try an tell you I know more about your faith than you do! Wish others would show the same courtesy.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Christianity is a serious thing. You believe and respect Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord,
Wouldn't disagree with you, most Christians I have met are very devoted followers.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
you don't fool around with demon gods like Jabuhlon,
You have got to be kidding me, you are right?

God, Jahbulon, you aint bought all that Jahbulon is the name of God taught to masons have you. Thought you at least would be past that one.

Jahbulon is not used in Freemasonry.

If I remember correctly, the hoax that Masons worship a secret god named Jabulon first appeared in Hannah's anti-Masonic book "Darkness Visible".

A similar word is used in some versions of the Royal Arch as done in the York Rite, but nowhere is it claimed to be the name of a god, or a secret name of God.

You would think the secret name for a God you are supposed to worship would be categorically included in every version. I mean, you wont find a bible without JC will ya.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
you don't take oaths,
You swear, give your word, take an oath, when you get married, a christianed, baptsied or are god parents.

Quote:
you don't pledge allegiance to any brotherhood
Part of the obligation you take is to put your faith, your family, the requirements of your king/queen, and the laws of your land before Freemasonry at all times. This is part of the EA obligation, the very first time you give your word on anything.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
you don't play around occultic symbols,
Occult merely means hidden, and you find most symbols in Freemasonry in Christianity, but don;t tell me, Freemasonry uses them in an evil way and Christianity uses them in a good way.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
you don't believe in false mythologies about guys being killed in the Temple.
Freemasons don't believe that is true.

It is explained as a Masonic Myth, its a story, a fable, acted out to teach honesty and integrity.

You don't honestly think Freemasons believe it actually happened do you?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You live your life as an open book, not behind closed doors. Have you noticed that the doors of a Christian church are OPEN for all ?
I do live life open, as for doors of the church, the buggers are always locked in my village, and the one up the road, but I don't imagine you meant it like that.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:And, most of all, you don't worship Lucifer.
I completely agree, it is a silly accusation and I am glad you took the trouble to make the categorical statement that I, most of all, do not worship Lucifer.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:Bondi, if you think yourself a Christian, you seriously need to re-evaluate your faith.
When have I ever said that. True by characeristic I am probably more Christian than many that profess to be of that faith, but alas I do not claim such a thing. I have no reliance on a book written by men and a group that continually try to rule by fear. IMO only of course, I have no wish to debate the pros and cons of Christianity, you have the right to choose your path, as I do mine.
Old 11-17-2005, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Shannow wrote:
I don't know about illuminatti, NWO, or whatever, but these brotherhood of goat fuckers will protect their own, come what may.
Friends look after Friends, I presume is what you mean.

Interestingly though, the infamous Goat is not exactly from Freemasonry. I think the orange order used one in their past, but that is a spin off group.

The expression used if actually "Riding the Goad" the goat is something that caught on after someone mis-heard it.
Old 11-17-2005, 04:09 AM

Who says I was on the "outside" looking in?

I used to deal and mix with drug dealers. I used to work in clubs and pubs. Through simple association I am good friends with the son of a died in the wool black shirt Italian Gentlemans Club member...a guy who gets his hand kissed out the back of restaurants.

I live down the road from Campbell barracks...SAS home base. These people do leave the base on occasion and scuba dive, skydive and even drink at Hillary's boat harbour.

I used to look after sex workers. THE CREME DE LA CREM of the Intelligence service informants as are Taxi drivers. One former sex worker regularly has lunch with "Royd" from ASIO...i think he's left and now works for the Department Of Transport..."G'Day Royd"! Of course, they never REALLY leave.

I happened to become friends with a guy who runs the Military Intelligence training course in Kunundra North Queensland...Wayne Prime. Nice guy and instilled a little faith in me about the character of our Military men. He was bonking my flatmate. Hav'nt spoken to him in a couple of years.

My ex-girlfriends step father is a card carrying Mason...nice guy. Loves doing business. Coz thats what Masonry is about. Doing business and furthering the organized crime outfit.

Do i care about posting this stuff? No, they tell me NO secrets, but even casual conversation yeilds info especially when I dazzle them with my knowledge on how they work and a life long love of all things military.

You are clearly on the BOTTOM rungs and have nothing to offer me in the way of information.

If you have any questions for me on the particulars of the drug trade here in Oz and the money laundering chain through the banks and brokerage houses please feel free to ask. And just what organization do the movers and shakers belong to, though not exclusively?

Please do not bullshit me on the wonders of Masonry. You need a club obviously. A "club" that demands secrecy. Already you show yourself as weak and vulnerable. I do not mean to insult. You are probably a nice guy. One of the nicest guys I ever met was a Romanian heroine dealer...i suggest you take note of Christ, YOUR Lord and saviour. "Let your yes be yes! And your no, no!" All else is rubbish and the domain of the ethically, morally and spiritually bankrupt.

Real men keep clear of belonging to secret organizations. Real men have nothing to hide. How about you?

BTW...you have quoted me on things I never posted. I dont know what you're talking about. POst #25?
Old 11-17-2005, 04:29 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You are clearly on the BOTTOM rungs and have nothing to offer me in the way of information.
You haven't asked anything, I have merely commented on your statements.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:BTW...you have quoted me on things I never posted. I dont know what you're talking about. POst #25?
I take it you mean the worshipping Lucifer bit. just a play on words, shows how things can be twisted and used in alternate manners to which is was meant.
Old 11-17-2005, 04:47 AM

Quote:
You haven't asked anything, I have merely commented on your statements.
Yes, because you are far from the source.

ALL organized crime outfits have their roots in the various "business" organizations.

Some work for the Italian end who answer to the banking and brokerage houses.

Some work for the Jewish mafia outta Melbourne and in turn answer to the banking and brokerage houses.

I am just pointing out that the "nice" people in the suits and ties get the "scummy" people to do the dirty work for them. That includes the Elite such as Lord McAlpine, a Knights Templar man and sacrificial murder'er. Former Thatcher Minister and scumbag.

Again, you are far from the source.

All the best.
Old 11-17-2005, 04:54 AM

So who's at the top?

Why play with pawns if you know who controls the king?