Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2005, 06:33 AM

Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

Bondi,

maybe you won't find a Mason with a higher rank than yours in your area, but then it doesn't mean that other "fraternities" and more "ranks" exist. The evidence from testimonies point to the fact that there could be even 90 degrees that go beyond Masonry. That's why it is so easy for a high priest of Satanism to get a 33rd degree. It really doesn't mean much to them. Masonry is way down in their scale. The fact is that degrees really mean nothing...it is power (including spiritual) that counts for them. The degrees follow.

Bondi, you are the one going to a secret society and you call me a conspiracy nut ?

Old 11-18-2005, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Bondi,

maybe you won't find a Mason with a higher rank than yours in your area, but then it doesn't mean that other "fraternities" and more "ranks" exist.
Not in Freemasonry there isn't. Anything that claims to be a more senior rank than me, is not Freemasonry, I can assure you of that.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
The evidence from testimonies point to the fact that there could be even 90 degrees that go beyond Masonry.
That would be the Ancient & Primitive Rite of Freemasonry , and exclusively Christian Chivalric order, which is irregular Freemasonry. Most recent attempts to peddle this clandestine rite has been made by a chap of the name Rui, who is also to do with the Cabinda political party. NOT MASONIC and NOT FREEMASONRY, a wolve in sheeps clothing as it were.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
That's why it is so easy for a high priest of Satanism to get a 33rd degree. It really doesn't mean much to them.
Only in the Americas, like I said Freemasonry is global and Americas is the only place where it is so easy.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Masonry is way down in their scale. The fact is that degrees really mean nothing...it is power (including spiritual) that counts for them.
Then why the persecution of Freemasonry, this whole section is about the slanderous notion being batted about regarding Freemasonry, and now masonry is way down the list and not really of importance?

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Bondi, you are the one going to a secret society and you call me a conspiracy nut ?
Can you answer me one question, Why do you class Freemasonry a secret society, what is it that you actually think is secret?
Old 11-18-2005, 10:43 AM

What does it matter if it is not called Masonry but it CONTROLS Masonry ? The elite, call them Illuminati, The Brotherhood, The Council or whatever you want, use lots of different groups. Masonry is just one of them, but probably the most useful because of its numbers.

The secrecy about Masonry is not really about who is a member (even though sometimes it also is) but about what they do inside the lodge, and the real nature of their objectives and beliefs.
Old 11-21-2005, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
What does it matter if it is not called Masonry but it CONTROLS Masonry ?
Nothing controls Freemasonry, of that i can assure you. There is no central point. Each state and country controls their own area.

If you have a problem in a State, then the problem stops at the border.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
The elite, call them Illuminati, The Brotherhood, The Council or whatever you want, use lots of different groups.
But the butt stops with Freemasonry, no other group receives so much persecution. The reason for this is because we are open and let people see us.

If Freemasonry was truly a secret organisation, you wouldn't know as much as you do, people wouldn't know as much as they do.

There are many secretive orgs of which I am sure you and others know nothing, and that is why they are not talked about it. Freemasonry has tried to be more and more open as the years pass, and face further and further persecution the more it allows people to see.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Masonry is just one of them, but probably the most useful because of its numbers.
quality has always out done quantity.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
The secrecy about Masonry is not really about who is a member (even though sometimes it also is) but about what they do inside the lodge,
I have already told you what happens in th lodge, but it is not very exciting to the conspiracy theorist, who wnats to pin the tail on the donkey. It doesn't fit the profile of power hungry people hell bent on world domination.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
and the real nature of their objectives and beliefs.
The objective of Freemasonry, to make good men better. It encourages men to be good, kind, generous, and to treat all fairly, and as equals.

Freemasonry's only belief is that all people are equal.

I know this doesn't fit into what you all seem to want it to be, but this is FREEMASONRY as it is practised globally.

The little pockets of power hungry idiots who've watched too much hollywood wouldn't even make up 1% of the membership.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:12 AM

Quote:
It encourages men to be good, kind, generous, and to treat all fairly, and as equals.

I know this doesn't fit into what you all seem to want it to be, but this is FREEMASONRY as it is practised globally.
Whens the revoloution Comrade? Will we be using our "strong arm"?

I've heard these statements before somewhere at some other point in time.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:15 AM

:-P
Old 11-21-2005, 10:35 AM

Nor are women about to be admitted to the male-only inner sanctum, although in America they are allowed to join affiliated organisations.

RickRoss
Old 11-21-2005, 11:05 AM

Then Freemasonry is blind and stupid. Even the Bible does not state this in any form. People should be equal under human law yes, but in any other way common observation proves the opposite.
Old 11-21-2005, 02:32 PM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Nor are women about to be admitted to the male-only inner sanctum.
Don't know about inner sanctum, women are not allowed in Freemasonry full stop. Thats why it's called a Faternity, it's male only.
Old 11-21-2005, 02:33 PM

Quote:
623542643468 wrote:

Then Freemasonry is blind and stupid. Even the Bible does not state this in any form. People should be equal under human law yes, but in any other way common observation proves the opposite.
Freemasonry is a human organisation, and does not profess to be above the law.

It treats all humans as equal.