Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 11-21-2005, 02:48 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book


And that is how it should be here and now.

Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 11-21-2005, 05:30 PM
truebeliever truebeliever is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,768
Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

Quote:
Then Freemasonry is blind and stupid. Even the Bible does not state this in any form. People should be equal under human law yes, but in any other way common observation proves the opposite.
Thats the first and only basic, obvious point you've made.

Well done.

Keep it up bitch, the cure may be near.
__________________
[size=medium]\"The Office\" is the greatest comedy...ever. [/size]
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 11-21-2005, 05:38 PM
truebeliever truebeliever is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,768
Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

Quote:
Freemasonry is a human organisation, and does not profess to be above the law.

It treats all humans as equal.
I'm sorry mate. You may well be a nice guy but you are making ridiculous statements about Masonry.

You are either lying or so far down the bottom rungs it's in the basement.

You're beloved Scottish/York Rite Masonry is powerful in Western Oz. It fills the ranks of the Judiciary (Purple Circle) and Police Service (including Knights Templar).

I know EXACTLY how they work. I know first hand of the corruption they wreak.

It's time you listened to the people here. You are either lying and a paid hack or are incredibly nieve.

I'm sorry if I offend you. Your "friends" in the higher levels are as corrupt as hell and the oaths of Masons are well known. You are defending the indefensible. I will have to avoid these threads as I find what you write incredibly nieve in the extreme. It is like watching someone defend their membership of the Italian Gentlemans Club by saying their are a few bad apples but they give generously to the local charities. Or maybe that the "Coffin Cheater" motorcycle gang are good because they give money to childrens hospitals and collect furry toys for kids. Mate, you are SO blind it's scary.

Get out and stand alone, with your local community where you live. Join a PTA or something and do something useful.

All the best.
__________________
[size=medium]\"The Office\" is the greatest comedy...ever. [/size]
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 11-21-2005, 06:24 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

Then do that and move your goddamn arse on.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 11-21-2005, 11:01 PM
truebeliever truebeliever is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,768
Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

Anonamouse? What a gutless dog. Stand up ya bitch. Come on. Bring it on. Pathetic.
__________________
[size=medium]\"The Office\" is the greatest comedy...ever. [/size]
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 11-22-2005, 02:29 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I'm sorry mate. You may well be a nice guy but you are making ridiculous statements about Masonry.
Mine are ridiculous? Have you read the other posts around here. They say people will believe anything, some of the stuff here proves way beyond that.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You are either lying or so far down the bottom rungs it's in the basement.
This is the only argument isn't it. If I do not concur with what you believe to be true, then it must be because I am so far down the ladder.

The trouble is, you don't even know what ladder you are talking about.

Do you know anything of Freemasonry outside Oz, probably not, the only stuff will be what you have read on kook sites like Freemasonry Watch etc. You have to consider the source of the information.

I don't mean to be rude to you, but you have said a few times now if your are wrong you stand up and say so. I have pointed out twice, and some one else has also comments, regarding you post and the flag outside the house down your road. It clearly is not masonic, but your thread starts, tell me I'm wrong. You haven't acknowledged your error, there is nothing masonic about the flag, so my incling is maybe the information you rely on so much will be of similar quality.

I came here willing to answer any question, but you have no reason to ask, you will not believe anything I say, unless it is what you already think. Your mind is closed to hate and fear, whether you wish to admit it or not.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You're beloved Scottish/York Rite Masonry is powerful in Western Oz.
I have no time for SR or YR, for one they are non-existant in England, the SR is gifted out too easy with no requirement. This is the bit I don't understand. You claim they are so powerful, yet ANY Master Mason can get all the way up to 32 in a day. YR, is a collective of other bodies, Mark, Chapter, Mariners etc.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
It fills the ranks of the Judiciary (Purple Circle) and Police Service (including Knights Templar).
And bin men, school teachers, local preachers, lawayers, office workers, council workers.[/quote]

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I know EXACTLY how they work. I know first hand of the corruption they wreak.
Do you really, or do you feel you have been hard done by and need someone to blame?

Could it be the actual Police Service, or actual Judiscal System and not the fact that a couple of people that work there might be Freemasons?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
It's time you listened to the people here. You are either lying and a paid hack or are incredibly nieve.
You mean like you have listened, or taken in, a single piece of information I have given you.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I'm sorry if I offend you.
It takes alot more than anonymous words of no substance to offend me.

If I got offended easy, why would I bother signing on to a site where i know I will only get insult and prejudice.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Your "friends" in the higher levels are as corrupt as hell and the oaths of Masons are well known.
There is no higher level than that which I have, so you are calling me corrupt?

You can get no higher in Freemasonry than I am right now, but I have told you this so already and again it is ignored because it does not fit in with your own opinion.

You say the oaths are well known, they can't be if they are so mis-quoted. Words are words, it is the interpretation that makes them good or bad, but again you wont believe a mason on his interpretation of the oath, as he has been taught it by the fraternity you claim is corrupt.

Where is the corruption really, in those who open up and tell you what you claim you want to know, of those who ignore the answer and continue to peddle falseties?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You are defending the indefensible. I will have to avoid these threads as I find what you write incredibly nieve in the extreme.
Freemasonry is not indefensible, technically I have not needed to defend it. You haven't spoken of it yet. The claims, other than those of faith issues, are so off the mark and most not even anything to do with Freemasonry that my responses have been merely an attempt to give you the correct information, highlight the errors in your current thinking.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Get out and stand alone, with your local community where you live. Join a PTA or something and do something useful.
All the best.
I stand here alone.

I sit at my computer for many hours a day, taking insults, prejudice and ignorance. Think about every conspiracy forum you know, how many times have you seen a mason listened to? Never.

Do you think I am here to change "your" mind. The prolific posters never change, I post here for those who actually want to discover the conspiracies and not, as I said before, "Play pin the tail on the donkey" those who read the posts and read the threads will have both sides, and will be able to make there own decision.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 11-22-2005, 04:42 AM
truebeliever truebeliever is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,768
Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

Mate, I know them.

Nothing I say is from a book.

I used to look after sex workers and deal drugs. As an R.N i was often at the center of happenings and spoke extensively with Police. I have and have had many friends in the armed forces.

Do you get it?

Do you realise the dirt I have on the Elite here and who i speak to and who does what to whom?

I mean REAL movers and shakers.

You know nothing and are simply on the bottom rungs and no where near the action. You are what is known as "simple retail" and do not know who the wholesaler is or what he does.

I'm not trying to insult you.

You have again "stereotyped" and think you're talking to a 15 year old Ickian forum poster.

I told you people here have had DIRECT dealings with certain segments of society. You are clearly NOT in the loop. I am making a simple statement.

You have nothing to tell me nor enlighten me about. I am simply stating a fact.
__________________
[size=medium]\"The Office\" is the greatest comedy...ever. [/size]
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 11-22-2005, 04:51 AM
Saturnino Saturnino is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 624
Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

Bondi,

Your problem is very clear. You think your lodge is the representation of worldwide Masonry and you can't believe there is anything different, even though we have given you wide proof and testimonies of hundreds of defectors who told us otherwise.

It doesn't matter that we have books, official publications from Masonry and the fact that 9 in 10 Satanists and occultists are Masons. You are just obstinate. You remind me of those good Americans who are honest and patriot in their neighbourhoods and because they are good , they can't believe that their government is corrupt.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 11-22-2005, 05:09 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Mate, I know them.
Who are they then?

The current "Top Dog" of Freemasonry in Australia spent Thirty years of with the same company. (Radio Rentals are a real controlling company full of conspiracy and have the police and judiscal departments in their pocket.)

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Nothing I say is from a book.

I used to look after sex workers and deal drugs. As an R.N i was often at the center of happenings and spoke extensively with Police. I have and have had many friends in the armed forces.

Do you get it?
What do you think this makes you an expert in?


Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Do you realise the dirt I have on the Elite here and who i speak to and who does what to whom?
If they are so elitist, and control on the law enforcement, and you have so much dirt, why are you still here?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I mean REAL movers and shakers.
I dont think you know any.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You know nothing and are simply on the bottom rungs and no where near the action.
The famous argument yet again, you are obivoulsy getting flash backs from previous recreational research, and clearly cannot be coherent from your history. Thats about the same level as your above response.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You are what is known as "simple retail" and do not know who the wholesaler is or what he does.

I'm not trying to insult you.
It takes more than what you say to insult me, you do not have to worry.


Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You have again "stereotyped" and think you're talking to a 15 year old Ickian forum poster.
Ikeian, no.

15...What would give me that idea

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
really you whiny little bitch

Perhaps your father would have done better to pay a prostitute but I guess beggars cant be choosers

I put it up their. I make the claims and more often than not I BACK IT UP. I am bold but I am humble when corrected

if i could get my hands on you i'd thrash the living daylights out of you. LITERALLY.

Man up bitch. Put it up their bitch. Or shut your sniping bitch mouth.

etc etc etc

I may have to reconsider that as most 15 year olds in my area have more manners, restraint, tolerance and intellect when chosing insults.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I told you people here have had DIRECT dealings with certain segments of society. You are clearly NOT in the loop. I am making a simple statement.
I know the people at the top of Freemasonry in your area personally, simple statement.

Statements can be true or false, fact or fiction.

Name names if you know so much, "more often than not I BACK IT UP" show me!

[/quote]You have nothing to tell me nor enlighten me about. I am simply stating a fact.[/quote]

Prove it.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 11-22-2005, 10:27 AM
Ozzy_dopster Ozzy_dopster is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 161
Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

You worked or talked with police OK, what was your GOOJFC? What did you show or say to them so they would turn and look thre other way? I think some people call these "white codes" or something like that or is that too mellowdramatic for the underworld?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Makows New Book redrat11 Share the knowledge 44 04-17-2012 05:41 PM
Book of Revelations Barbarian New World Order operatives 60 01-27-2012 11:30 AM
a must read book Share the knowledge 12 10-07-2006 09:07 PM
Congressional Pig Book Share the knowledge 0 07-11-2006 09:20 AM
The Wee Book of Calvin rushdoony Lounge 0 02-14-2005 07:42 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.