Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2005, 08:18 PM

Default Re: I.O.B.B.

Quote:
Can anyone name me one time the jew has been a blessing to anyone but themselves? An unselfish act from which they did not stand to benefit?Think about it.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Barbara, when are you going to stop pointing your finger at everyone unlike you?

You are responsible for your own serenity no matter how bad the world gets.

Where is your faith?

Old 11-16-2005, 08:38 PM

Quote:
madkhao wrote:
Quote:
Can anyone name me one time the jew has been a blessing to anyone but themselves? An unselfish act from which they did not stand to benefit?Think about it.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Barbara, when are you going to stop pointing your finger at everyone unlike you?

You are responsible for your own serenity no matter how bad the world gets.

Where is your faith?
[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/Watcher.jpg[/img]
Old 11-17-2005, 08:18 AM

Madkhao, first of all, I am not a Christian so all your Bible thumping and quoting has no effect on me. Deal with it, or can YOU not deal with those who are unlike you?

Secondly, there are those who say Jesus was not a jew but a Judean. Very few jews had red hair, fair sin and blue eyes in that day and time.

Third, are you saying that God is a jew? The way your quote reads it was God who gave his only begotten sun.

Fourth, assuming that Jesus was a jew in the flesh, his unselfish act occurred nearly 2000 years ago and was one in a row for the jews.

To illustrate the attitude of the jew, when Jesus came first to them they crucified him for his trouble. They are doing the same thing today, ask the Evangelicals.

Last but not least, Toots, don't sweat my serenity, I can be serene after I am dead. As long as I live I will try to awaken my fellow human beings to the danger they face and give them some idea as to who their immediate enemy is.

Not that it is any of your business, but in answer to your question, my faith is in God, right where it belongs, not in man or wo/man or the scribblings of men I did not know and in whom I have no trust. Too much man-handling at the various Councils with ulterior motives.

Here's a suggestion for you, if you don't like me, my attitude, my posts, my finger pointing, etc., then stay away from my posts and, thereby, me. Your attitude is so pollyannaish that it make me cringe. You probably vote, too. Just please don't procreate.

I trust we understand each other now.

As for you, 623542643468, I assume you are showing an overhead view of a pyramid, perhaps suggesting Jesus as the capstone. Not original, but what the hell, that's par for the course.

I refer you to the first line of this reply.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 11-17-2005, 08:21 AM

Default Re: B'nai B'rith-ADL Doesn't Represent Jews

Quote:
igwt wrote:
By Henry Makow, Ph.D.

While claiming to represent "the interests of the worldwide Jewish Community" the B'nai B'rith is in fact a Masonic Order that represents British Freemasonry, and shifts blame for its Luciferian "world government" agenda onto Jews in general. Thus while pretending to fight anti- Semitism, it actually puts Jews in jeopardy.

The B'nai B'rith has no mandate to represent the Jewish people. But by equating opposition to the globalist agenda with anti-Semitism, it ensures that Jews are blamed for the emerging New World Order.

Savethemales
You ought to check out the whole site

Quote:
Conspiracy theorists like myself believe modern history reflects a long-term conspiracy by an international financial elite to enslave humanity.

Like blind men examining an elephant, we attribute this conspiracy to Jews, Illuminati, Vatican, Jesuits, Freemasons, Black Nobility, and Bildersbergs etc.
It's actually the bankers
Old 11-17-2005, 08:28 AM

As for us, we show no overhead of a pyramid, we show ourselves and have now made it our self-portrait as igwt suggested. We are no players of this religious game. We are here to watch and comment as we see fit. Invite us to partake in your discussions on a deeper level and we will.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:29 AM

Quote:
623542643468 wrote:
As for us, we show no overhead of a pyramid, we show ourselves and have now made it our self-portrait as igwt suggested. We are no players of this religious game. We are here to watch and comment as we see fit. Invite us to partake in your discussions on a deeper level and we will.
What are you?
Old 11-17-2005, 08:42 AM

Regular folk just as you are seeking to help our fellow travelers. We came to this site at the invitation of BlueAngel. We greatly appreciated the invitation.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:48 AM

Quote:
623542643468 wrote:
Regular folk just as you are seeking to help our fellow travelers. We came to this site at the invitation of BlueAngel. We greatly appreciated the invitation.
Say hello to BlueAngel :-)

When she coming back?
Old 11-17-2005, 09:11 AM

Sadly, we have no information on this. Her invitation was sufficient for our requirement and we do appreciate that. We can always participate on a closer and more personal level if we are invited. Just a simple rule of courtesy we follow.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:18 AM

Quote:
623542643468 wrote:
Sadly, we have no information on this. Her invitation was sufficient for our requirement and we do appreciate that. We can always participate on a closer and more personal level if we are invited. Just a simple rule of courtesy we follow.
Can you elaborate?