Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2005, 06:49 PM

Default Re: B'nai B'rith-ADL Doesn't Represent Jews

well, the job is certainly filled.

The right peeople for the job are in place.

Finally, we can agree. :-?

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 11-18-2005, 06:53 PM

I beleive that Christians who belive the holocoust have not read the bible. all Christian belive that the hebrews had a special relationship with God that still is on going dispite the fact that the present hebrews are for the most part anti God or serve satan.

the bibile states that God will punish his people if they got out of line like they did many times in the old scriptures so if the holocoust did exist it could have only been God aligning his people and therefore we could not condem it however there is no proof of mass genocide so to many of us it is just a hoax constructed to serve the zionist agenda.

now as much as i despise jewdom and there actions i fully reconize the hebrew's God given right to the land and to the full share of Gods promise to them. But i know that Gods promise is not for the zionist nor the talmudic kabala lover.

So we must be carefull (and i include myself) of not confusing Gods hebrews and the statanic jews, The real hebrews live among them.

lets talk freely about what happened what is happening and will happen and yes lets blame those that are to blame but let us not become party to the powers that be by becoming less descrimiate and start accusing any that carry the torah.

This does not mean that we cannot wack a jew or hebrew if he had it comming on a personal level (after using up you cheeks)

remeber that dr markow is one of them and at the same time one of us
Old 11-18-2005, 08:18 PM

55132, I'm so glad you stated your post the way you did. The present day jew is NOT the Biblical Hebrew. Those people were never called jews but Judah. Today's jews are 99% Kasars who adopted the jewish teachings and were circumcized around 800 AD.

The "right of return" does not apply to them. Check out Dr. Makow's website, I'm pretty sure he has written on this subject before.

In the Bible it is written that, in the last days, God would call forth the tribe of Judah, which included Benjamin and Levi, and join it together with the 10 tribes of Israel to form one "stick." Then and only then would He give them a land of their own again.

Better still, read Exekiel 37:15-28. It is all laid out there.

The present day state of Israel is a counterfit of the Homeland that is to come. Ironic though it may seem, probably the bulk of the Biblical Hebrews are to be found amongst the Palestinians. The Devil does love a good joke, doesn't he?

So as not to run under any false flags, I am not Christian but I have studied the Bible and know it fairly well. You'd be surprised how many Christians have NO IDEA what is in their Bible.

Keep that open attitude, 55132, it has been most enjoyable reading your post and discussing this with you.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 11-18-2005, 08:28 PM

Default Re: I.O.B.B.

Quote:
nomad wrote:
Barbara ... I always like to play the devil's

advocate ... now again is it their fault that

the goyim are so stupid ... the non Jews HAVE

to take responsibility for the situation as well.
Don't confuse honesty w/ stupidity, nomad..

Just b/c (at least some) goyim have a code of honor by which they choose to live, and just b/c there are others who may choose to exploit that, does not mean that they're "stupid", nor does it mean that they are ignorant of the treachery that is brewing about ..

Shakespeare said it best: "I like not fair terms, and a villian's mind"..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:47 PM

has anyone noticed the backlash with the Irving arrest in Austria? I peruse a few forums and people are reacting negatively to it. Again, 'anti-semitism' used as an excuse to stifle free speech is causing more Jewish hatred.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-19-2005, 12:34 AM

This is not the first time their reach has exceeded their grasp.

They never learn.
Old 11-19-2005, 04:57 AM

They've kept it out of the American lamestream media so far...wonder if that will be enough?
Old 11-19-2005, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Again, 'anti-semitism' used as an excuse to stifle free speech is causing more Jewish hatred.
This is easy fixed.

Time for the freakin "Joooooooooooooooooze" ( i am so sick of talking about the silly little Satan worshippers) STOOD UP!!!!!!!! and decryed and spoke out against these arrests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem will be solved.

But "Da Jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee" seem not able to note the difference between content and the right to express that content. Except Chomsky of course and our dear Henry.

God i am sick of hearing those freakin words..."The Jews".

Anti-semitism will end when Joooooooooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeee stand up and call for an end to the bullshit. They dont so they will get what they deserve. Between them and the stupid Muzzies i'm sick of the whole subject. The idiots have obtained a notoriety beyond their chutzpah!

Why is it they're all up for revoloution and defending against the evil conservative state but they cant get up the guts to speak out against this shit?
Old 11-19-2005, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Why is it they're all up for revoloution and defending against the evil conservative state but they cant get up the guts to speak out against this shit?
You noticed that, too?
Kind of clues one in on who is behind the revolution and the subsequent agenda, doesn't it?
Old 11-19-2005, 08:37 AM

Default Jews And Their Loyalty...

A letter to Leon.

Dear Leon,

You claim you were an IDF fighter pilot. Your family live in Israel. You have a very strong Australian accent...why is that?

You now work for the ADI - Australian Defence Industries. You have just written the code for Oz's new Collins Class subs weapons and sensor syatems. I've seen all the pics you took of the inside. Very nice. Apparently you dont give a shit who knows. Why is that? Feeling confident? Our subs are fitted out with Israeli modified weapons and sensor systems as the Yanks wont let us work on their version with out sending it back. How long before your mates in Israel sell the info to the Chinese for a dollar?

You shy away from talk about computers and work. You defend the right of Israel to exist. I also believe pilots in the IDF are recruited from the Elite of the Zionist club. You hate the Arabs. Your family are ardent (read nutty) settlers.

Where are your loyalties? With this land of sport loving slobs? Or elsewhere? Are you a Mossad man Leon? A sayanan?

You are regarded as a nice guy. You seem so. Your wife is a hoot. I met her over lunch. She's an Aussie.

You went with my friend to an Airshow today, just outside Perth. Here's one of the B1 bombers from the U.S.

Here is you with face blurred. Thats a nice t-shirt Leon. I like the bit on the front.

Here is the box that the bottle shop man was putting my alcoholic beverages into just before meeting you.

Is God trying to tell me something?

I would kindly ask the Australian Federal Police to stop following me around and kindly avail themselves of the info here on the conflicting loyalties of highly placed defence force personel. Then you can actually do something useful and run the Zionist scum out of this country. Now!