Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2005, 08:54 AM

Default Re: Jews And Their Loyalty...

Quote:
You noticed that, too?
Kind of clues one in on who is behind the revolution and the subsequent agenda, doesn't it?
Why FREEMAN, i simply dont know who you're referring too. :roll:

Old 11-19-2005, 09:02 AM

Default Re: Jews And Their Loyalty...

Not God.
Old 11-19-2005, 10:41 AM

Default Re: I.O.B.B.

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
This is not the first time their reach has exceeded their grasp.

They never learn.
Barbara, imagine what the reaction would be if the powers that be started publicly arresting people like Alex Jones or anyone else who ever mentioned "New World Order" or the banking cartel.

If they're smart enough to not raise a stink everytime the "official story" was challenged to validate the patriots, why would the Jews be this dumb? :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-19-2005, 04:42 PM

Default Re: I.O.B.B.

Oh, let me think, Thumper, hmmmmm.

Genetics, maybe, greed, powerhungry, boastful now that they think they have everything sewn up and locked down tightly.

They may be a little surprised that the sheep and cattle dare to still make noise but, bet the farm, they do not fear us.

There are many reasons, but you would have to be a jew yourself to know for sure.

Ask one of them. I'm not jewish, fancy that!!
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 11-19-2005, 05:31 PM

Default Re: ben franklin quotes about jews

It's a very sad opinion to have and reeks of hatred. All this and reading from all the other threads spewing so much contempt reminds me exactly of the eagerness to follow a mental idea of one special people being better ot worse than another in the Balkans.

But as it has been said; That which you seek, you shall find.

Meaning: If you get your info from the internet, where every fable and possible alternative has been jotted down in alarming detail, and you spend hours every day searching for it... voilá!

You'll find what you're looking for. If you are a Jew-hater, as many on this forum clearly are, then you will get your need filled sooner or later.

There is no point in debating hate. Hate feeds on itself.

I am a somewhat successful businessman, not Jewish, though, and have dealt for many many years with extremely powerful people all over the world. The only thing that strike me about them is that many are afraid and lonely, obsessed with work to protect them from social life.

Many of the texts, like for instance the "Scrolls of Zion" and similar writings, that keep cropping up here as references on the forum, are actually clumsy and badly written copies of other works, like the Dialogues in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu, for instance.

It is very impressive, the time you spend researching web-sites and David Irving, but it is a totally incomprehensive conclusion that you holocaust-deniers take. It truly is.

Therefore, it cannot be debated.

Personally I am faced with a much larger and more real conspiracy, that of the Religious global movement, of fundamental christians, muslim, jewish and hindu, as well as non-religous fundamentalism like that of the capitalist non-regulation movement all cooperating without understanding it to destroy the world - and THAT is a REAL one. It is very dangerous, and it is increasing. It is not a conspiracy guided by a group of people, it is guided by the lack of communication and self-obsession inherent in man. It is being fed by the desperation ond fear of poverty that we are all constantly faced with. Even when we are not close to it.

Just like the madness of the crusades, the conquistadors and the inquisition, we see the ignorance of communication today.

Can't you see?
Old 11-19-2005, 05:36 PM

Default Re: B'nai B'rith-ADL Doesn't Represent Jews

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
55132, I'm so glad you stated your post the way you did. The present day jew is NOT the Biblical Hebrew. Those people were never called jews but Judah. Today's jews are 99% Kasars who adopted the jewish teachings and were circumcized around 800 AD.

The "right of return" does not apply to them. Check out Dr. Makow's website, I'm pretty sure he has written on this subject before.

In the Bible it is written that, in the last days, God would call forth the tribe of Judah, which included Benjamin and Levi, and join it together with the 10 tribes of Israel to form one "stick." Then and only then would He give them a land of their own again.

Better still, read Exekiel 37:15-28. It is all laid out there.

The present day state of Israel is a counterfit of the Homeland that is to come. Ironic though it may seem, probably the bulk of the Biblical Hebrews are to be found amongst the Palestinians. The Devil does love a good joke, doesn't he?

So as not to run under any false flags, I am not Christian but I have studied the Bible and know it fairly well. You'd be surprised how many Christians have NO IDEA what is in their Bible.

Keep that open attitude, 55132, it has been most enjoyable reading your post and discussing this with you.
HI B,

True Hebrew Israli blood can be found all over the world specialy among the mediteranean basin which include all southern europa, their descendants in south america the antilles. I am sure that among the muslim there may millions and even many kazars could have the right Godly genetic material.

The book of revelation tells us that at the end times 144,000 virgen hebrew men will have the task of preching the coming Gods kingdom to earth.

The world dictaor that will rule at the time will try to stop them but they will be inmune to any attack. In fact many people will here the message and revolt against this final dictator (Lucifer himself)

Then this dictator will kill millions before the celestial armies come and put an end to the iluminati kingdom.
Old 11-19-2005, 05:45 PM

Default Re: ben franklin quotes about jews

Quote:
Overlord wrote:
It's a very sad opinion to have and reeks of hatred. All this and reading from all the other threads spewing so much contempt reminds me exactly of the eagerness to follow a mental idea of one special people being better ot worse than another in the Balkans.

But as it has been said; That which you seek, you shall find.

Meaning: If you get your info from the internet, where every fable and possible alternative has been jotted down in alarming detail, and you spend hours every day searching for it... voilá!

You'll find what you're looking for. If you are a Jew-hater, as many on this forum clearly are, then you will get your need filled sooner or later.

There is no point in debating hate. Hate feeds on itself.

I am a somewhat successful businessman, not Jewish, though, and have dealt for many many years with extremely powerful people all over the world. The only thing that strike me about them is that many are afraid and lonely, obsessed with work to protect them from social life.

Many of the texts, like for instance the "Scrolls of Zion" and similar writings, that keep cropping up here as references on the forum, are actually clumsy and badly written copies of other works, like the Dialogues in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu, for instance.

It is very impressive, the time you spend researching web-sites and David Irving, but it is a totally incomprehensive conclusion that you holocaust-deniers take. It truly is.

Personally I am faced with a much larger and more real conspiracy, that of the Religious global movement, of fundamental christians, muslim, jewish and hindu, as well as non-religous fundamentalism like that of the capitalist non-regulation movement all cooperating without understanding it to destroy the world - and THAT is a REAL one. It is very dangerous, and it is increasing. It is not a conspiracy guided by a group of people, it is guided by the lack of communication and self-obsession inherent in man. It is being fed by the desperation ond fear of poverty that we are all constantly faced with. Even when we are not close to it.

Just like the madness of the crusades, the conquistadors and the inquisition, we see the ignorance of communication today.

Can't you see?
We see, but can you not see that nothing is accidental or of coincidence. The very structure that supports your realm is a precision of such magnitude that you call it chaos. It is only chaos to earthly minds. You are all that calls yourself the supreme creation. Each tick of your time you are used and fed upon. Your world is in quarantine and bounded by barriers you will never cross in your present form. When you were introduced to this pleasant word your corruption became apparent. Each day there are those who make ready for a final legal filtering of this segment of creation. Hate is of fear and in the case of humanity there is much to fear.
Old 11-19-2005, 05:55 PM

OL wrote:
Quote:

Try it, you might like it. There's a theory that the more suppressed a thought or feeling is (the more a person is in denial) the more afraid they are that what they fear might just be true.

Quote:
Personally I am faced with a much larger and more real conspiracy, that of the Religious global movement, of fundamental christians, muslim, jewish and hindu, as well as non-religous fundamentalism like that of the capitalist non-regulation movement all cooperating without understanding it to destroy the world - and THAT is a REAL one.
What is this 'capitalist non-regulation movement' you speak of?

Quote:
It is very dangerous, and it is increasing. It is not a conspiracy guided by a group of people, it is guided by the lack of communication
But you apparently depise communication - what gives OL?

Quote:
and self-obsession inherent in man. It is being fed by the desperation ond fear of poverty that we are all constantly faced with. Even when we are not close to it.
Would that have something to do with capital regulation?

Quote:
How are you contributing to our collection of ignorance when speaking so vaguely?

Quote:
Can't you see?
Old 11-19-2005, 06:16 PM

What you fear is true and you have been warned of it for over 6000 years. The school term is coming to an end and you will be faced with graduation or failure. The universe was not placed here for you to endlessly debate your place in it and who on your little world is at fault. You are babes in the nursery and your capabilities are severely limited. The ANIMALS of your world are indeed better than you. Argue, war, death, the asinine belief that the creator of the universe could do no better than you leather bags of fecal matter and urine. Tolerance for you is running low and some of you may proclaim to be the devils advocate, but even your real advocate is growing weary.
Old 11-19-2005, 07:23 PM

THIS! I am impressed! It seems I can take the day off! Nah, stuff that, we'll tag team him...

Only joking OVERLORD.

Wow! You are the archetypal "informed, but not really informed" lackey that the Elite REALLY love! What you say comes accross as PERFECTLY reasonable and 5-6 years ago I was saying EXACTLY the same thing! This little peice is the "creme de la creme" of you're well written, well thought out peace...

Quote:
"Personally I am faced with a much larger and more real conspiracy, that of the Religious global movement, of fundamental christians, muslim, jewish and hindu..."
Yes, i guess we should ban religion and replace it with a more "rational" form of Earthly worship. Say, hmmmm, i dont know; hey! How about secular humanism? It used to be called "Dialectical Materialism" but thats all in the past.;-)

Quote:
..."as well as non-religous fundamentalism like that of the capitalist non-regulation movement all cooperating without understanding it to destroy the world."
I guess international binding agreements will be needed to curb the excesses of the "free market"? These agreements will require enforcement to ensure a more "balanced" and "managed" world. Which organization will that be? Who financed the setting up of that same organization? Who are the funders of the Universities where the "economic rationalist" drivel comes from that you say must be curbed? They are the same. Are you getting it?

Quote:
"It is not a conspiracy guided by a group of people, it is guided by the lack of communication and self-obsession inherent in man".
Yes, humans. They are pesky anoying things and more trouble than they're worth. How about a population reduction? That should help things become more "stable" and "managed"?

Lack of communication? Well i've got an idea! Lets provide a forum where everyone can meet and give that forum enough power to enforce laws that prevent these "pesky" humans from messing things up. What do you think?

"...self-obsession inherent in man." Hmmmm, i dont know if it's a given as the human race would never have survived 5 minutes if it was not capable of great love and empathy for fellow humans and even nature in general. Co-operation I would have thought was the order of the day. Have a look outside your window...still, you may be right so I guess we have again another excuse to cull the pesky bastards?

On the point of "self obsessed man"...have YOU ever started a war? Have you EVER enforced an embargo on a country of innocents killing millions? My friend, there are indeed "self obsessed" humans. That is the ELITE! The MOVERS and the SHAKERS who with a phone call subvert governments, condemn millions to death and suffering and foist evil satanic movements on the world through the use of PROPAGANDA and the high tech media machine. My neighbours are lovely and decent people. How are yours?

Quote:
"It's a very sad opinion to have and reeks of hatred".
If I said I hated Hitler...would that be o.k?

Quote:
"All this and reading from all the other threads spewing so much contempt reminds me exactly of the eagerness to follow a mental idea of one special people being better ot worse than another in the Balkans."
Really? And what would you know of the Balkans and the forces behind it? I happen to mix heavily in the Serb community here in West Oz. My friend runs a "Serb Night" where people from ALL over the balkans come including MANY Croations. They dance and drink in peace. I hear first hand accounts of the carnage REAL and the BULLSHIT made up from the LAMESTREAM media. For instance, a friend tells me how while watching the news he hears that ethnic violence has broken out in his home city. Fearing the worst he rings his Mother who laughs at the absurd media reporting as the city is COMPLETELY quiet and people are dancing in the srteets. That is just ONE small part of the bullshit of the Balkans so you must be careful on just where you get your info. This does not bode well for your ability to debate here as you will be using BULLSHIT media sources which include even the venerated less commercial stations and newspapers.

Quote:
Are you saying the internet is "worthless shit" when it comes to information? That famous dickhead from the NYT called the Internet a "sewer". That is real cheap coming from one of the cocksuckers who supported a war on outright lies when they knew them to be so. It is the INTERNET that has exposed the bullshit of Bush and his Bolshevick cable! We knew it was bullshit the day it happened. Where were YOUR venerated sources? Bullshit takes many forms and the Church elders; as Luthar was condemning the Catholic Church for it's excess's, were CONDEMNING the cursed PRINTING PRESS as EXACTLY the same thing! POWER does NOT like competition for the minds of the masses.

Quote:
"You'll find what you're looking for. If you are a Jew-hater, as many on this forum clearly are.."
Maybe it's genetic? Perhaps if we cull enough of the "Jew Haters" and identify them via DNA screening we can rid the world of this pesky disease? What if I "hate" polititions? Should we screen for the "hate gene" their? Why do you think this particular people who base their lives on a particular writing['s] seem to get hated WHEREVER they go for the last 3000 years or so? Is that the time around which the gene began expressing itself? How about Jesus? He hated "The Jews" too! He even threw a good portion of them out onto the street and called them the "children of Satan". Hmph! It seems even JC will need screening. He was so full of HATE he even used a whip! What a nasty peice of work! Boy did they need Prozac in those days to keep people calm! Thank God those good natured and jolly Pharisees dispensed with him before his ideas could catch on...

My friend is a senior medical scientist. Maybe we can come up with some screening questions to begin the cull of the "Jew Haters". What of your hatred for "Jew Haters"? We might have to screen for that too. Cant have people getting all emotional...they may begin thinking and asking relevant questions as to why the world is the way it is and just who are the mix of freaks pushing a basically "occult/Satanic" agenda. Whoops! Cant say that! Cant mention religion can i OVERLORD? he he he he.

Quote:
"There is no point in debating hate. Hate feeds on itself."
Really? I prefer vigerous debate filled with "facts and figures" with the occasional emotional outburst. I take it you just prefer silence?

Quote:
"The only thing that strike me about them is that many are afraid and lonely, obsessed with work to protect them from social life.
Thats what you get when you're a "Dialectical Materialist" - "Economic Rationalist" - "Manager". When you subserve yourself to power and conformity and deny the TRUTH and the spiritual, then you get depressed. The soul, the Anima cannot take this harsh materialist world.

One can only be subservient to God and God alone. That takes guts. Something a "conformist" manager has none of.

A true Capitalist is a go getter. A risk taker. An ideas man! Who puts his OWN money and ideas on the line...not someone elses. He COMPETES not for power but for business. The "powerful" people you speak of are NOT "business men" they are "bean counters" masquerading as Capitalists. They are numbers men obsessed with spreadsheets and reducing or ELIMINATING risk because they are gutless toadies at base. I dont blame them. Who wants to starve on the margins? The "powerful" people you speak of are in fact "Socialists in Capitalist Drag..." maintaining power positions and power relationships to eliminate competition and risk. Every time I see a suit I see a boy pretending to be a man, who's only attribute is "subservience" to POWER! That is o.k. But dont let them speak of themselves as being anything other than "lackeys" who's job it is to buy out and destroy the go getter small time competition. Bill Gates is a prime example.

Quote:
"Many of the texts, like for instance the "Scrolls of Zion" and similar writings, that keep cropping up here as references on the forum, are actually clumsy and badly written copies of other works, like the Dialogues in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu, for instance."
I agree. However, awfully strange that The Protocols mimic EXACTLY the unfolding we see before us today? Also, who is to say that the authors were who we think they were and simply copied from the relevant texts? When Hitler wrote "Mein Kampf", will we say it is a forgery because he borrowed heavily from other works? And as for writing things down...just go to a "think tank" site and peruse their plans for world take over. The darling of the Globalists at the Pentagon (Thomas Barnett) tells EXACTLY how International forces will take over the world using American cannon fodder in the first phase of Imperial Mobilization to bring the planet under a "one world government". He says it! Straight to you're face on a publicly available DVD which I have. Why should we doubt the Protocols? Power mad people are exactly that. Power Mad.

Quote:
"...but it is a totally incomprehensive conclusion that you holocaust-deniers take."
The evidence is simply OVERWHELMING. The central doctrine of the "Holocaust", especially the use of "homicidal gas chambers" is SO absurd when the evidence is ACTUALLY looked at that you are left wondering how such bullshit has lasted so long.

I will repost ESPECIALLY for YOU on my little web site, a doco made by an athiest Jew named David Cole where he refutes one by one, on site at Auswitch, the ridiculous claims of the "Holohoax". It is only ONE of many excellent exposes made by people who's ONLY interest is the TRUTH. Again, get back to me and i will repost that in two parts in windows media format.

If you are interested in the TRUTH and debate then you will take me up...but I do not like my time wasted so please be sincere.

Quote:
"Just like the madness of the crusades, the conquistadors and the inquisition, we see the ignorance of communication today."
It is NOT about communication. It is about people utilizing ONLY the propaganda of the powers of the day. You my friend are it's unwitting victim as we speak.

You are intelligent and worth spending time on. Stick around and forget the bullshit of the MSM. They are "owned" and have an agenda. Whether privately owned or privately owned through foundations and political pressure...they are "owned" and persue a specific agenda.

That is One World Government under the auspiciouses of the United Nations utilizing as it's "values base" NOT the Western Christian tenants that UNDERPIN Western Democracy but the banker inspired ideology of Secular Humanism...formerly "Dialectical Materialism" as espoused by the Satanist's Marx and Engels who were Elite funded...Marx is buried in Highgate cemetary. You try getting buried there.

There is plenty of info and links on this site to convince you. If you do not take up the offer to learn how the world works then do not have the fucking gall to insinuate that this forum is populated by a bunch of religious, intolerant whacko's. There are a couple...the 538428426 "nick" for one. That is a bipolar nutter. Ignore him.

Look forward to debating.

Regards,

Jew Hater.