Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2005, 07:34 PM

Default Re: B'nai B'rith-ADL Doesn't Represent Jews

There are a couple...the 538428426 "nick" for one. That is a bipolar nutter. Ignore him.

NICK is right. We enjoy your hate.

Old 11-21-2005, 08:05 PM

Truebeliever again!

I am flattered, you have really put a lot of effort into this alter ego that you have.

I must put something straight here, you mention Dialectic Materialism in the same breath as Secular Humanism, and this is a complete conflict of subjects.

The Dialectic materialism describes the conflict between the undescribable reality and the need for communication between individuals (put alarmingly short).

The Secular Humanism is, commonly accepted as, the Atheist belief in the single human's quest for meaning in an altruist sense, which, of course, is intellectually very sound.

I do not see the connection you refer to, even though I can make up several via some rather time-consuming references. We are not here to battle over philosophical knowledge, are we? I did that over many years of University and it never amounted to anything.

Furthermore, it must be accepted that in order to be free, as an indiviual, you need an organization to support your freedom, a regulated system that protects your freedom. The neo-liberal idea that capitalism is a perfect system is very dangerous and unfortunately also a very attractive idea. As all other theories it looks wonderfully beautiful, except for the fact that nothing starts from Zero. All types of endeavours always start aquilter, later or earlier than another. Therefore there is an inbuilt injustice in all types of capitalist systems. This, unchecked, leads automatically to syndicated mafia-like monopolies and ineffective distribution-systems. It is a great problem in countries suffering the absolute adoptions of the early regulations of the IMF, for instance. Argentina is a great example of that.

My connection to the Balkan area and the information I have is most probably far greater than you would ever be able to get hold of, not only because of what I consider to be excellent sources but because of the extensive work I have done in this region. I have spent a great deal of time in Mostar and Sarajevo over a period of some years and even though I still have great difficulties because of it, I do not wish it undone.

And, yes,Truebeliever althrough it would be better if you were Unbeliever, the internet is 95% shit and the rest is tenable. There is so much crap that it is beyond belief. And there is so much even greater crap being built over that original crap and people believe just about anything because they have already decided what to believe and then google for stuff that supports that belief. People don't want the TRUTH! A truthseeker is never to be trusted. There is no truth, just people. People that want something. You want something. They want something. You won't tell the truth if it didn't gain you. Nobody would. People want their belly scratched like it was scratched by mom and dad. That's how humans work. I don't believe in anything, I just do things instead. I don't trust myself to tell the truth because sometimes it's just too pointless and meaningless. The most awful things happen for just no good reason, and that's too horrible to realize.

See, I've broken my leg so I sit here writing pointlessly on this website.

Regarding your absolutely AWFUL signature (I know, trying to be Ironic.. it's just not funny, makes me sick even though I'm used to it), it's not a discussion. If you see the actual evidence and read the SS-files, if you talk to friends whose uncles and aunts disappeared in those camps, what is there to discuss? You are living in a strange world. David Irving is admired by scholars and historians, yes, even I admired him in his early career, NOT because he was telling the truth, but because he has the amazing knack of finding documents and pieces of evidence that nobody else would think of. But his conclusions and his haphazard statements are still absolutely false and totally without merit. I followed his trial very closely and was shocked at how an intelligent person so could make a total fool out of himself. It is no wonder he lost. It was a self-goal. He thought he could bully her like so many others.

If you think Christianity is UNDERPINNING society then you are seriously in trouble.

If you actually read the bible with open eyes, you will see that GW is doing exactly what Jesus is telling him and all other christians to do. That is probably the most appaling of all, the fact that humanity have been decieved to believe that Jesus is benign and compassionate. It is right there in front of you and you refuse to see it. That he is the epitome of benevolence and compassion is the greatest literary and religious mass-hallucinatory sleight-of-hand of all time.
Old 11-22-2005, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Overlord wrote:
There is so much crap that it is beyond belief. And there is so much even greater crap being built over that original crap and people believe just about anything because they have already decided what to believe and then google for stuff that supports that belief. People don't want the TRUTH!
I have to applaud this comment.
Old 11-22-2005, 04:24 AM

My nick is in the POlitical context. One who still believes and is not cynical. I had just watched a doco on former Oz Prime minister "Hawkie". People from Oz will understand.

I am 35.

Have been a shotfirer, fire assayer, brickies labourer, night club bouncer, drug dealer, Registered Nurse and muscle for sex workers. I currently build computers for a living after living off my drug money for 5 years.

I have crammed more into my life than you ever will. Do not attempt to stereotype me.

I have not attended church since i was 11.

I live in Australia.

Is that out of the way now.

Neither of you have a clue what you're talking about.

Some of your statements shock me as beyond ignorence to the point of me shaking my head in amazement.

As for the Balkans. Name the place and the event and we'll go toe to toe. I know HUNDREDS from the area and you speak shit.

Again. Name the place and the event and lets go.

As for any other subject...OVERLORD, you do not even know the difference between the Nationalistic Fascism of Germany and the Communist thuggery of Soviet Russia for fucks sake. Geeeeeeeezuzzz mate. That is embarressing and is indicative of your SIMPLE PARROTTING of received truth which may impress your friends but will just embarress you here.

One more thing...name SPECIFICALLY the information that I provide that is shit. I am not interested in ANYONE elses claims. Just my own. Now, NAME the point that is "shit built on shit"...

Do NOT waffle.

Quote the point and provide your counter view. Point....by point....by point...
Old 11-22-2005, 04:37 AM

<quote>
If you actually read the bible with open eyes, you will see that GW is doing exactly what Jesus is telling him and all other christians to do. That is probably the most appaling of all, the fact that humanity have been decieved to believe that Jesus is benign and compassionate. It is right there in front of you and you refuse to see it. That he is the epitome of benevolence and compassion is the greatest literary and religious mass-hallucinatory sleight-of-hand of all time.
</quote>

Man, you don't nothing about the Bible. Jesus said that he came not to judge the world, but to offer salvation. His coming is a sign of how compassionate He is. If He was not, he could simply have destroyed this evil, sinful planet instead of coming to die for us. That's the basics of the basics of Christianity and you missed it.

Jesus is also just, and that's why He will judge those who rejected Him and His teachings...but before that, He gives us many many chances.

GW is not following Jesus at all. He is a blasphemer, a murderer and a liar. Only God can judge us with fairness. Bush never received a mandate from God to do anything, much less judge anyone.

The Bible says that the devil came to steal , murder and destroy, and that's what Bush ahs been doing.
Old 11-22-2005, 04:38 AM

Can we pick any claim you have made that is total bull, or do you specifically want Overlord to do.

I am sure you know which one I will pick Oh the masonic influenced flag!
Old 11-22-2005, 04:58 AM

You're right.

I looked it up and forgot about the post.

There is NOTHING their with regards Masonry. But that was the point of posting...to find that out. Kapeshe? Whats your fucking problem?

I write reams and this is ALL you can come up with?

Fuck you BONDI. I have been nice but i will get as nasty as one can get on a forum if you cant play the post and point out EXACTLY what i write that is "bullshit, built on bullshit".

I repeat. I have LITTLE interest in the esoteric symbology of Masonry. To be honest I could'nt give a fuck as neither do the majority of top level Masons involved in running the planet.

How do I know that? Coz i've drunk with them and been invited to lunch. Even been asked to fuck their wives.

Theirs a WORLD of darkness out their BONDI. A world you know LITTLE of. The top levels of your craft are involved in shit that you can not even begin to imagine.

Again, you are simply NOT in the loop.

Do not think that Western Australia is far removed from the movers and shakers. Their are more here on the sly than you can imagine including Gates, Ray Croc, Murdoch, English royalty and various "Lords" etc...never in the news.
Old 11-22-2005, 05:03 AM

Scusi, TB:

Capicce ? capisco !
Bondi will never "capiscono".
Old 11-22-2005, 05:43 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Fuck you BONDI. I have been nice but i will get as nasty as one can get on a forum if you cant play the post and point out EXACTLY what i write that is "bullshit, built on bullshit".

You're right.

I looked it up and forgot about the post.

There is NOTHING their with regards Masonry.

But that was the point of posting...to find that out. Kapeshe? Whats your fucking problem?

Get as nasty as you like, but I did point out a post that was bullshit, as you requested.

The title of the thread is "Tell Me I'm Wrong" if you wasn't sure or were enquirying you would of ask "Is this" not made such a bold opening.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I write reams and this is ALL you can come up with?
Didn't see much point in quoting every post, wastes bandwidth.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I repeat. I have LITTLE interest in the esoteric symbology of Masonry. To be honest I could'nt give a fuck as neither do the majority of top level Masons involved in running the planet.
Haven't even discussed the Esoteric side. You haven't even got the basics correct yet.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
How do I know that? Coz i've drunk with them and been invited to lunch. Even been asked to fuck their wives.
Go Here

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Theirs a WORLD of darkness out their BONDI. A world you know LITTLE of. The top levels of your craft are involved in shit that you can not even begin to imagine.
Again, you are simply NOT in the loop.
I dont think you are in touch with this world at all.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Do not think that Western Australia is far removed from the movers and shakers. Their are more here on the sly than you can imagine including Gates, Ray Croc, Murdoch, English royalty and various "Lords" etc...never in the news.
Do you mean Bill Gates?

Whats McDonalds got to do with anything, other than make most nations over weight.

And would you me Rupert or Bill?

Yep, all those prove Masons are invovled in the evil empire.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Bondi will never "capiscono".
You mean "capire" :-P, or is "Bondi will never they understand the phrase you were going for?

Controllare le sue informazioni dapprima almeno.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:59 AM

BONDI...pull one leg of your trouser up and get in line for the Mason conga.

The joke of an initiation ritual should be enough to write you off as an idiot from the beginning.

Quote:
Didn't see much point in quoting every post, wastes bandwidth.
Thanx, thats all i needed to know. The tail looks good between your legs by the way ;-) :-P