Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2005, 11:42 AM

Default Re: Freemasonry: Mankind's Death Wish

I've read the book. It's essential, crucial reading for the understanding of history, politics, religion and the NWO. I can't recommend it strongly enough.

Old 11-16-2005, 12:18 PM

Default Re: Do you have any serious questions?

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Ninety-nine per cent of the time the trail always leads straight back to Freemasonry. No other group is so consistently involved in "group offences".
Really, then how come 86% of all, and I apologise for the example in advance and unlike Freeman do not associate the crime with the group, of all paedophile crimes come from people of the cloth.

Quote:
And yet you still feel so compelled to respond. Hey, don't let me keep you, if you have some virgins to sacrifice or something.
Do you think I respond for you, or because of you?

I reckon there are people on this board who actually do want to learn, or enquire. That is the sole reason for stoppin by, and and for the laughter factor in talking to you.

How does it go

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 11-16-2005, 12:20 PM

Default Jabuhlon trinity - Gotcha !

In saying that the 33rd degree is honorary Bondi is telling the truth. The honor is given to high rank occultists, politicians and Satanists. That's how Bill Schonebelen got his degree, without ever setting foot on a lodge. He was a high Priest of satan and was invited. Reagan also got his this way.

I suggest you read "Masonry Beyond the Light".

Bondi, if you are below the 33rd degree you are being so fooled, man. They have been using you.

When you say believe the Trinity, you mean the blasphemous Jabulon trinity, isn't (Jeo*** / Baal / Osiris) ???????
Old 11-16-2005, 12:23 PM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Have you read this article?
The trouble you get with both masonic and, for arguments sake we'll call it, anti-masonic literature is that the authors forget Freemasonry is global.

You read an article thats pro-masonry in America and then one in say Australia, it can seem your reading about two different things.

Many masons themselves forget this and only add to the confusion.

When you read the many anti-masonic items out there, they are very compelling and very believeable if you do not know much about the group in question.

It's like the back scratching, leg up, what ever you want to call it, if you were an employer and your mate was out of work and needed a job, wouldn't you try to help him out?

Most of the time people get hand outs and help from friends, but people only see that they are both masons.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
I've read the book. It's essential, crucial reading for the understanding of history, politics, religion and the NWO. I can't recommend it strongly enough.
Which sounds as if it is worthwhile reading.

Unfortunately on the topic of Freemasonry the only descriptive word that can be included in the same sentence is History.

While I appreciate that any article, book, blog, opinion is of vital importance in making a decision on matters, you have to remember anything written is based on the opinion, the interpretation and the conviction of the person doing the writing.

just read posts here to see what I mean.

My own posts are evidence of my own interpretation of Freemasonry, my understanding of it, and on the same note if someone wrote a book stating Freemasonry was simply a social club where old men smoked pipes would it sell?

The bit I find hard to believe is that there are many masons who sign up to boards like these to offer, like i have, to answer questions, but people choose to believe those who have put it into print and ask you to pay for the privilidge of reading it. Who is pulling the wool over whos eyes?
Old 11-16-2005, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Bondi wrote:
Do you guys have any serious questions regarding Freemasonry?

Instead of all this conspiracy stuff you find online, why not step up and ask a question rather than repeating every parrot fashion.

Ask an honest question I'll give you an honest answer.
Question/Comments from noNWO4me.......

OK Bondi: What I've read is that the Freemasons are indeed Luciferians. However, this does not mean (according to them) that they are "Satanists" (notice quotes). Is it not true that they believe Lucifer to be the honest, good, empathetic God, (who got the raw deal)?----and that the "Christian" "GOD" is the evil, deceptive one, with all these "hoops" you have to jump through. Now, I'm not asking for any personal attacks here, so please, do not respond (any of you) who wish to just brow beat and insult.
I've already felt that here from a posting in another thread.
Like many of you, I am interested in the doings of the Freemasons. I know some things. But, my overall interest is the agenda for all of mankind who do not measure up to their standards. I do not believe in throwing away a human life as if it were a tissue. We need to lift those that need help, and make our world run with all levels/class of people.
I believe the Freemasons are comprised of a high ratio of sinister individuals? Am I wrong??
What might have been just membership for financial security (for those of no other motive), has become a "pull-in" of individuals to acquire such a mass of evil minds in order to outnumber and destroy the weak and poor, and 'run' the world.
Now back to belief: I remember a lady said to me once: "what did Lucifer do so wrong"? She didn't know, but I noticed her Eastern Star ring on her hand. She didn't come across as deceiving, but truly in belief that Lucifer is thee God that is concerned for us, and only wishes for us to have the best that we can while we are in this materialistic world. I've been led to understand that they do not want to convert anyone, or take away your belief. However, their belief in "Christ" is NOT the same "Christ" as the Christians'.
Do all Freemasons have dark rituals of virgins on altars and such. Or brainwashing of children? No, I'm sure that there are the innocent minds, or the one's that have a choice not to get into that. They have a choice I believe, up until a certain level. But they DO worship!!! They believe that the creative force is in each of us. They pray to that "GOD" inside of us. But they acknowledge Lucifer as the source of all.
Old 11-16-2005, 04:56 PM

BONDI:

Annoying all these peasants asking questions of the cognac club is'nt it?

Anywho...true, you're not ALL conniving fraudsters. But ANYONE who takes their membership seriously by definition must be.

You dont worship "God" in the Christian sense but you fuck around with the Bible and all that shit in the lower orders and make out you are...which is just the start of your lying.

You are based on the Eastern principals of the ambiguity of evil and it's relativity. You are the epitomy of the cult of "rationality" with the love of numbers and "patterns". Harmless in themselves, but dangerous when elevated to some divine principal where they have no grounding in spiritual/ethical/moral principals designed to elevate the human beings up and out of his basest animal impulses.

For me your evil stems from ANY grouping who consider themselves "elite" and beyond the pathetic peasants. Which is EXACTLY what you consider yourselves to be. You encourage membership from those with money and power to further your own cause...so of course you're evil beyond the wanky occult nature of it all.

To be quite honest, i find your members (Oz) to be some of the most pathetic cocksuckers I have ever met. Most of them homosexual/bisexual perverts with drug and alcohol problems and not a fair share into little boys and girls.

Which gets me to this question...why are you so pathetically weak that you require the psychological protection of a "secret club" to give meaning in your life?

If you want secret knowledge you will have to go it alone. The "Mysterium Coinunctio" is not available to those with weak ego's so you will never attain the secret knowledge but I hear the hooker parties are awsome!
Old 11-17-2005, 02:18 AM

I got over my desire to participate in secret clubs when I was about 8. I and my friends used to meet in a tent in my backyard.

Any adult who participates in secret societies wants to feel special and have a way to screw the outsiders. You must be very dumb to need that in order to live.

Ok, Bondi, here is your question: do you really worship the Jabuhlon god ? Have you ever heard about it ?
Old 11-17-2005, 03:16 AM

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:

Question/Comments from noNWO4me.......

OK Bondi: What I've read is that the Freemasons are indeed Luciferians.
Freemasons are of all Faiths and religions, Christian, Catholic, Muslim, Jew etc

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
Is it not true that they believe Lucifer to be the honest, good, empathetic God, (who got the raw deal)?----and that the "Christian" "GOD" is the evil, deceptive one, with all these "hoops" you have to jump through.
No it is not true, the discussion of Religion is not permitted in Freemasonry. There is no worshipping done inside the lodge.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
Now, I'm not asking for any personal attacks here, so please, do not respond (any of you) who wish to just brow beat and insult.
I've already felt that here from a posting in another thread.
I will be civil

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
Like many of you, I am interested in the doings of the Freemasons.
Are you? Or are you interested in finding dirt, and slinging it around a bit.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
I know some things.
Do you? or have you heard some things and read some things?

If you know, why not confirm them, state what you know, and why not throw in how you know it to be true.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
But, my overall interest is the agenda for all of mankind who do not measure up to their standards.
The standards of Freemasons. It's not high, if you are honest, got morals, and treat all people as equals you should just scrape in.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
I believe the Freemasons are comprised of a high ratio of sinister individuals? Am I wrong??
Yes.

Freemasonry is comprised of binmen, school teachers, laywers, bankers, IT managers, CEO's, barristers, parole officers, you name it there will be a Freemason of that profession.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
What might have been just membership for financial security (for those of no other motive),
Anyone joining Freemasonry for financial security is in for a big shock!

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
has become a "pull-in" of individuals to acquire such a mass of evil minds in order to outnumber and destroy the weak and poor, and 'run' the world.
This almost makes sense. If I was trying to take over the world I would utilise large groups to help progress my plans and speed up recruitment.

But it doesn't mean the groups I infiltrate share my ideals.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
Now back to belief: I remember a lady said to me once: "what did Lucifer do so wrong"? She didn't know, but I noticed her Eastern Star ring on her hand. She didn't come across as deceiving, but truly in belief that Lucifer is thee God that is concerned for us, and only wishes for us to have the best that we can while we are in this materialistic world.
Firstly, why would someone just ask you that question! what prompted it?

If she believes Lucifer is Gog thats her choice, Freemasonry doesn't claim to know which god is the one true god and offers no path to salvation.

And the OES isn't Freemasonry.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
I've been led to understand that they do not want to convert anyone, or take away your belief.
That is true, like I have said Religion is a taboo subject in lodge, as is politics. So how they do all this Lucifer Worshipping and planning to take over and alter the world I don't know!.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
However, their belief in "Christ" is NOT the same "Christ" as the Christians'.
There is only one Christ, and I am sure the Christian Freemasons would take offence from your comment.

Maybe you should research the meaning of Lucifer, and then see where else that description is used in your bible. It is the source of alot of the confusion an conspiracy crap spouted.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
Do all Freemasons have dark rituals of virgins on altars and such.
None have, I take it you have recently read a particular book where the young girl witnesses her father on the stone alter surrounded by a group of hooded people. They aren't even freemasons in the book.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
They have a choice I believe, up until a certain level.
Which level? 1, 2, or 3?

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
But they DO worship!!!
Every Freemason worships, but outside of lodge. You have to have a faith to join so of course they worship. What a silly statement, it's like me saying Christians are evil cause the ALL WORSHIP WHooo! spooky.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
They believe that the creative force is in each of us. They pray to that "GOD" inside of us. But they acknowledge Lucifer as the source of all.
You know that is almost poetic, and yet such balderdash.

Freemasonry is a method of study, you learn that it is better to treat people nice than it is to treat people bad.
Old 11-17-2005, 03:31 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
BONDI:

Annoying all these peasants asking questions of the cognac club is'nt it?
Whats a peasant? And no they are not annpying, I wouldn't reply if they were annoying me.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:Anywho...true, you're not ALL conniving fraudsters. But ANYONE who takes their membership seriously by definition must be.
Why?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You dont worship "God" in the Christian sense but you fuck around with the Bible and all that shit in the lower orders and make out you are...which is just the start of your lying.
Your correct I don't, but then I am not a Christian and have never claimed to be.

I have never seen the bible fucked around with, in the main part they read select passages, much the same as a pastor would. So maybe you should tell them to stop fucking about with it as well. And the bible is only used for those of a bible faith, otherwise it could be the Torah or the Koran depeding on the lodge.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:You are based on the Eastern principals of the ambiguity of evil and it's relativity. You are the epitomy of the cult of "rationality" with the love of numbers and "patterns".
Well I am glad you managed to solve our past, 1000's of people have been trying to trace it and work it out for centuries.

Maybe you could outline your reasoning and source so we can see the true discovery you have made and not just think you are babbling on.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
For me your evil stems from ANY grouping who consider themselves "elite" and beyond the pathetic peasants. Which is EXACTLY what you consider yourselves to be.
You hate any group with segregation and requirements for joining then. Well thats any club, frat, sorority, religion including the Christianity that so many speak of on here.

Elitism is any form of believe you know better, ask any Christian if they know better than a muslim who the real god is!

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You encourage membership from those with money and power to further your own cause...so of course you're evil beyond the wanky occult nature of it all.
Freemasonry doesn't even recruit, you have to ask to join.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:To be quite honest, i find your members (Oz) to be some of the most pathetic cocksuckers I have ever met. Most of them homosexual/bisexual perverts with drug and alcohol problems and not a fair share into little boys and girls.
(Oz) What's that mean?

As for the reast, sounds like th clergy to me.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
why are you so pathetically weak that you require the psychological protection of a "secret club" to give meaning in your life?
I take it this directed to me personally.

Not sure how you know I am weak, but I presume you resort to name calling and personal comments to gain a rise or reaction.

As for meaning in my life, I had that long before I had Freemasonry, so I didn't and do not require it, I choose to have it. So that would mean i am not weak then right?