Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2005, 05:39 AM

Default Re: The Eye and the Pyramid

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
Mentioning James 5:12 is a cop out,
Couldn't agree more, which is why I didn't bring it up. You really should read threads from the start, or at least go back a page if you are intending to jump on the bandwagon.

Old 11-21-2005, 05:55 AM

The "Illuminati" sounds fantastic but it is NOT a chimera. Hidden within Freemasonry, it is the Church of Satan. Its membership was known; its premises were raided. Plans and correspondence were seized and published. Defectors attested to the grave danger at formal inquiries. It was suppressed but went underground. It has since grown so powerful that it has literally defined the modern age (under the guise of "progress," "reform" and "revolution") and now threatens the future of humanity.

An Illuminati Primer
Old 11-21-2005, 06:20 AM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
The "Illuminati" sounds fantastic but it is NOT a chimera.
Which group are you talking about?

I would presume it is the latest version, the Bravarian lot? Who are defunk.

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Hidden within Freemasonry, it is the Church of Satan.
I believe I covered this particular bit, and I feel it really unnecessary to comment again as the most naive researcher, I mean even Icke, knows and quotes the fact that Weishaupt's Illuminati "INFILTRATED" Freemasonry, and only in Germany and France.

Some info that I am sure you keen researchers are aware of, and know already but simple choose to ignore.

1st May 1776, with the financial support of the House of Rothschild, Weishaupt founded a German expression of Illuminism, not the original, not a new group, but a borrowed ideal from the Roshaniya, The Illuminated men of Afghanistan.

The original inner council was structured around the pentagraman consisted of five men: Weishaupt’s friend, Kölmer,
Sir Francis Dashwood (of the satanic Hellfire Club),
Alphonse Donatién de Sade (from whom derives the word “sadism”),
Meyer Amschel Rothschild (founder of the powerful banking house)
Weishaupt himself.

It was Weishaupts wing of Illuminati that infilitrated (I use the same word as the well known conspiracists of Icke, Jones etc, notice it's not in joint effort, known by, or anything that denotes a joint venture) the Freemason lodges of Germany and France to expand and increase his Illuminati membership numbers.

Baron Adolf von Knigge joined Weishaupt in 1782 , he was a Mason of considerable standing in his area, and helped infiltrate (theres that word again) European Masonry for anti-Christian, anti-monarchial, anti-social and pro-revolutionary ends. von Knigge is said to have sided with the Illuminati of Weishaupt because he felt Freemasonry was weak not to stand against the Church and did not follow his own viewpoints on politics and religion.

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Its membership was known; its premises were raided. Plans and correspondence were seized and published. Defectors attested to the grave danger at formal inquiries.
I a glad you bring that up.

The first "leak" as it were of the Illuminati plan, and what prevented Freemasonry from being a pawn in its plan was the, shall we say "divine" intervention of a lightning bolt, striking an Illuminised courier.

Had dare I say God, or nature, not intervened, all Europe might well have gone the way of France (not world, just France) and the then coming “Terror.”

Weishaupt’s infiltration of Masonry might have been successful had the courier not been blown off his horse 1785, and we may of been singing off the same hymn sheet.

The courier was carrying papers written in the cipher of Illuminism, and dealt with, noe this is the important bit DO NOT SKIP the plans of the Illuminati to subvert the Masons and the governments of Europe. (again these are not the descriptions of organisations working together, or infact of one being knowledgeable of the actions of the other)

The Illuminati were obliged to go underground; yet still greatly influenced the Grand Orient Lodge and the occult rites of Memphis and Mizraim (Egyptian Freemasonry) Which is not recognised, highly frowned upon and what cause the United Grand Lodge of England and most other GL of the world not to "recognise" (not to affiliate with, be friends with, coerce with or discuss things with) The Grand Orient of France, the only part of Freemasonry, ever effected by Weishaupts merry bunch of misfits, and is no longer apart of Freemasonry, the global organisation you all enjoy to make claims against.
Old 11-21-2005, 07:09 AM

Okay, say I just joined an organization, that WAS a secret society. I knew this. That it was SECRET. And, that there was knowledge that wasn't going to be revealed to me unless I passed someone's test/eye-balling, whatever, to be promoted. DING, DING, DING... Stop right there! And, I couldn't devulge names of others in the organization.

I would say to myself, self I think you are involved in something NEFARIOUS!! Simply a no-brainer.

Isn't it extremely arrogant for any Freemason unless they are sitting up there on the pinnacle to be saying ANYTHING!!! They don't know, they know they don't know. Isn't it indicative of their milieu? Of course it is.

Bottom line, from Templer Society they came - with their pillaged money - to me they are simply pirates, greedy, usurping pigs, indeed.

I'm so sure Freemasonry is simply THE RAGE in the UK. That's the hub of it all isn't it?
Old 11-21-2005, 07:20 AM

Quote:
neenafoof wrote:
Okay, say I just joined an organization, that WAS a secret society. I knew this. That it was SECRET. And, that there was knowledge that wasn't going to be revealed to me unless I passed someone's test/eye-balling, whatever, to be promoted. DING, DING, DING... Stop right there! And, I couldn't devulge names of others in the organization.
Okay, how did you know of the organisation?

What could it possibly teach your that you dont already know?

Why would you join a SECRET organisation and want to reveal the names of the other members?

I'm sorry your scenario makes no sense at all?

Quote:
neenafoof wrote:
I would say to myself, self I think you are involved in something NEFARIOUS!! Simply, a no-brainer.
I would have to ask yourself, if you know its a SECRET organisation, that claims to have secret knowledge, that it wont share with you unless you fit it, Why would you want to join it in the first place?

Quote:
neenafoof wrote:
Isn't it extremely arrogant for any Freemason
How have we got from your imaginary, incoherant, scenario to Freemasonry?

Quote:
neenafoof wrote:
They don't know, they know they don't know. Isn't it indicative of their milieu? Of course it is.
Maybe you should elaborate on what you are saying.

You've created a make believe scenario, of a group of pure fiction, with requirements of pure fiction and characteristics of pure fiction and then made a claim of Freemasonry?

Quote:
neenafoof wrote:
I'm so sure Freemasonry is simply THE RAGE in the UK. That's the hub of it all isn't it?
Not really.
Old 11-21-2005, 07:26 AM

Default A Freemason's 33rd Degree Initiation

A Freemason's 33rd Degree Initiation
Old 11-21-2005, 07:43 AM

Default Re: A Freemason's 33rd Degree Initiation

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Jimmy's words get quoted so often.

Jim Shaw was indeed a Mason and was active in the Scottish Rite bodies of Florida. He became a Mason in 1945 and demitted (requested that he be removed from active membership) in 1966. Despite the claims made in his book, he was provably NOT the Master of a Masonic lodge nor did he ever receive the honorary 33rd Degree of the Scottish Rite Bodies of Freemasonry.

By peddling this information without checking out the authenticity, is one slander, two hate mongering and three detrimental to the character and relationship Freemasonry should share with the communities of the world.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:01 AM

Default Freemasonry

Freemasonry: A fraternal order revived in the early 18th century in England, loosely based on associations or guilds of stone cutters (“operative” masons). Freemasonry (“speculative” masons) sought to give philosophical, moral, or spiritual meaning to the lodge, tools, and oaths of the stone cutters. Branches of Freemasonry include the Blue Lodge, York Rite, Scottish Rite, and Shriners. Affiliated organizations include the Order of the Eastern Star (for women), the Order of DeMolay (for boys), and the Order of Rainbow (for girls). Most modern adherents maintain that the organization is not a religion but a club or fraternity promoting high moral values and good works. They believe, therefore, that Freemasonry is compatible with and supplements Christianity and other religions. Critics counter that Freemasonry involves secret blood oaths or curses, and that the writings of respected early leaders (Albert Mackey, Albert Pike, etc.) are replete with occult philosophy and religious doctrine contrary to Christianity. Despite Freemasonry’s promotion and funding of a number of worthwhile, philanthropic endeavors (free Shriner children hospitals, nursing homes, etc.), many Christian individuals and churches have condemned Freemasonry or warned of elements that they believe are contrary to Christianity. These churches include the Presbyterian Church of America, Southern Baptist Convention, Episcopal Church, Christian Reformed Church, Church of the Nazarene, and Lutheran Church (Missouri and Wisconsin Synods).

Watchman Org
Old 11-21-2005, 08:13 AM

Default Re: Freemasonry

Very nice article.

It doesn't claim accuracy, but stipulates the opinion of others.

It is very American, due to the affiliate organisations etc not being a global thing, but other than that a well written piece.

If only more were so.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:37 AM

Default Re: Freemasonry