Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2005, 03:19 PM

Default David Irving Arrested in Austria

David Irving arrested in Austria

Note Added: British historian David Irving, world's top expert on WWII, arrested; global Jewish leadership demonstrating attitude: 'If you can't refute them, imprison them.' This roundup of revisionist activists and honest holocaust scholars seems so telling and contrary to Jewish strategic interests that it would conform to the standards of their historic Achilles' heel: vengeance at any cost. But like a canary in a mineshaft, it may constitute a strategic precaution against Gentile mobilization in the face of an advancing global shakeup, and its attendant implosion of the Gentile apathy and ignorance crucial to the survival of Jewish rule.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/index.html

November 11, 2005

The historian David Irving has been arrested while on a one-day visit to Vienna. An expert on Hitler's Third Reich, he had been invited by courageous students to address an ancient University association in the Austrian capital.

He chose as his subject the secret negotiations between Adolf Eichmann and the Jewish leaders in Budapest, Joel Brand and Rezsö Kasztner, the so-called "trucks for Jews" deal, and British knowledge of the scheme from codebreaking. He has researched the topic extensively in Allied archives for both his Churchill and his Himmler biographies.

Despite precautions, the Austrian political police are believed to have learned of the visit by wiretaps or intercepting e-mails. Mr Irving had privately visited his embattled friend the German playwright Rolf Hochhuth on the way to Austria; they had not met for twenty years because of travel restrictions imposed on each of them.

+++++++

Mind-boggling! Don't you think?

Professor F. Littell has said:
You can't discuss the truth of the holocaust. That is a distortion of the concept of free speech. The United States should emulate Germany, which outlaws such exercises.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p365_Bennett.html

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 11-16-2005, 03:25 PM

Default Re: David Irving Arrested in Austria

Still deluded enough to think these people are the chosen of God?
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 11-16-2005, 04:15 PM

HA, ha ha ha ha...oh dear. And now what have they done? MY immediate response is to send Irving money at the first oppurtunity and get my friends to do so as well. I will tell of his plight with increased vigour wherever I go.

Keep up the good work "Chosen People".

You constellate the opposition with every idiot move. Which leaves me wondering?

Is "Anti-semitism" what they want to get the remnants of their tribe back to the shit hole formerly called Palestine? Coz they are leaving in vast numbers. Alot heading for South America and Oz.

Me fears that is the plan. It's working.
Old 11-16-2005, 04:56 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
HA, ha ha ha ha...oh dear. And now what have they done? MY immediate response is to send Irving money at the first oppurtunity and get my friends to do so as well. I will tell of his plight with increased vigour wherever I go.

Keep up the good work "Chosen People".

You constellate the opposition with every idiot move. Which leaves me wondering?

Is "Anti-semitism" what they want to get the remnants of their tribe back to the shit hole formerly called Palestine? Coz they are leaving in vast numbers. Alot heading for South America and Oz.

Me fears that is the plan. It's working.
TB the ONLY reason the rich Jews will go

back to the "holy land" is because of anti semitism.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:00 PM

Quote:
TB the ONLY reason the rich Jews will go back to the "holy land" is because of anti semitism.
Precisely.

I will always remember that interview with a WW2 wealthy European Jew. The interviewer asked why he did'nt leave earlier to Palestine and why he stayed in Europe after the war. With a look of complete and utter indignation he replied..."What? To that shithole!" His exact words.

NOMAD! Human beings of the Jewish faith EVERYWHERE, must stand up and say enough of this shit!

They must stand up for truth.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:33 AM

The amount of "anti-Semitism" is in direct proportion to the amount of "anti-Aryanism". I wonder which came first: an irrational, evil, innate "hate" for the Jews; or the destructive nature of the Kali Yuga and it's "chosen" rulers?

Another example: mass media and it's victims can't explain the emergence of Nazism with logical explanations; their answer is "an irrational, evil, innate hate for the Jews, blaming them without reason for Germany's predicament", while anyone who can read could know that Nazism was a reaction to the Jewish Bolshevik revolution in Russia that was also sweeping across all European countries, as well as a reaction to the Jewish backstabbing at Versailles after WW1.

So the amount of "anti-Semitism" is in direct relation to the amount of non-Semites (but including Arabs - they are Semites) the Jews massacre. Since the Jewish Bolshevik revolution and International Communism was and is the cause of over 100 million innocent peoples' lives (a very low estimate) the reaction of "anti-Semitism" is not only understandable, it's justified and a natural reaction, by those who still have it, of survival instinct.

Actually, "anti-Semitism" is an expression that doesn't make sense, since Arabs are Semites too. How can Arabs be accused of being "anti-Semites"?

No, most people accused of being anti-Semitic are in fact anti-Judeocrats, i.e. against Judaic rule in non-Judaic countries. That is a totally fair stance considering that Jews are among the smallest of minorities in any Western country. But in fact, most people accused of "anti-Semitism" are not anti anything; they are PRO- their own race. Because of JEWISH supremacism the Jews consider any manifestation of non-Jewish culture, tradition and heritage to be anti-Jewish. The reason for this is that, by having imposed Jewish thinking, Jewish tradition and Jewish mentality on the Western nations and races, when these nations and races wake up and realize their own culture have been subverted, the Jew experiences it like "anti-Semitism" (read anti-Judeocratism).

So to recap: "anti-Semitism" is in truth first pro-Aryanism, second anti-Judeocratism, and the combination of these two attitudes becomes COUNTER-Semite.

This is what the Jew can't handle: a positive, independent, spiritual force affirming a pro-Aryan tradition and culture.
Old 11-17-2005, 02:03 AM

Who said that?:

“An international lobby of influential people and organisations is trying to keep the Germans under pressure . . .”

“Some nations — mainly America, but Europeans too — are profiting from an obedient Germany . . . Those claiming to speak in the name of (Holocaust) victims have better networks than those representing other groups of survivors. Just think of the survivors of murdered Cambodians, American Indians or the Armenians. I am not the only Jew who thinks in this way . . .”

“The European Union has swollen to gigantic proportions — a monster that is swallowing vast sums, most of which are paid for by Germany”

Answer: Gerard Menuhin, son of Yehudi Menuhin. This is a brave heart I would be proud to be the friend.

The Jews are not the problem. Those few lost souls amongst them who are dishonoring their brethren are the problem. Don`t be anti-Jewish (or anti-Muslim or anti-Christian), it would only profit to those who are the enemies of the whole mankind.

http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/Dissenters1/Rudolf/blackmail.htm
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=3827
Old 11-17-2005, 02:10 AM

Exactly.

Being anti- is destructive; being pro- is creative.

But the problem arises when one is pro-Aryan and get accused of being anti-Semite! :-D :lol: 8-)
Old 11-17-2005, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Exactly.

Being anti- is destructive; being pro- is creative.

But the problem arises when one is pro-Aryan and get accused of being anti-Semite! :-D :lol: 8-)
Personnally, I`m trying to be just pro-HUMAN. The whole Humanity is one big family. A soul has no race, no skin color. It`s just a soul. A little part of the Universe, a little part of what we call God.
Old 11-17-2005, 02:20 AM

That's where your opinion differs from mine, John. A soul does have a 'race'.

Being Aryan had originally nothing to do with biology or blood. That's a later corruption. Being Aryan meant being of "noble soul".

But it's off-topic. If you want we can continue privately.