Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2005, 07:29 AM

Default The Kali Yuga or Biblical Feet of Iron and Clay

According to the Hindu tradition of cosmology, we are now nearing the end of the Kali Yuga (the Age of Iron) which is the final and most negative of four evolutionary Yugic cycles.

Each Yuga is like the season of a super-cosmic year, even greater than the cosmic year of the precession of the equinoxes. When the Earth came into its current phase of manifestation and the first Yuga began ('Satya' Yuga, meaning 'Purity') humanity was barely removed from its original state of God-like innocence. This was the original Golden Age. As time progressed the planet underwent the influence of a negative descending spiral, and the quality of life in each successive Yuga became further and further removed from the knowledge of truth and natural Law (in other words,'Reality'). In the second, Treta Yuga (Silver Age) spiritual awareness decreased by one fourth and by the time of Dvapara Yuga (Copper Age) negativity had a 50% holding. In the Kali Yuga the vibration has become pretty murky and humanity is labouring against heavy odds. Righteousness (right-use-ness) has diminished to scant one fourth of its original strength. Throughout our
current history we have created and been assailed by all the evils of Pandora's box. No wonder the human race is having such a difficult time. But the turning point has now arrived, and the
dawn once more sheds its light on a confused and ignorant planet. The Vishnu Purana, one of the oldest sacred texts of India says about the Kali Yuga, "The leaders who rule over the Earth will be violent and seize the goods of their subjects... Those with possessions will abandon agriculture and commerce and will live as servants, that is, following various possessions. The leaders, with the excuses of fiscal need, will rob and despoil their subjects and take away private property. Moral values and the rule
of the law will lessen from day to day until the world will be completely perverted and agnosticism will gain the day among men."
There are many other references to this division of time. For instance, in the Bible, Nebuchandnezzar's dream (Daniel 2:31-45) was of a bright and terrible image with a head of finest gold, chest of silver, hips of brass and legs of iron. The feet and toes were of iron mixed with clay. This image was destroyed by stone, unmade by human hands, which crushed the feet to dust and the pieces blew away in the wind. Although Daniel the prophet interpreted the various metals as the world empires which succeeded Babylon, the dream also has a more cosmic meaning. It represents the great yugas. The iron legs are the Iron Age or Kali Yuga which deteriorates at the end of its cycle into the present unstable civilisation symbolised by the feet of iron and clay. The prophet interpreted the stone as the true kingdom of God which would replace the other civilisations as the real and lasting Kingdom.

THE END OF A WORLD
This end only appears to be the "end of the world," without any reservation or specification of any kind, to those who see nothing beyond the limits of this particular cycle; a very excusable error of perspective it is true, but one that has nonetheless some regrettable consequences in the excessive and unjustified terrors to which it gives rise in people who are not sufficiently detached from terrestrial existence; and naturally they are the very people who form this erroneous conception most easily, just because of
the narrowness of their point of view. ...the end now under consideration is undeniably of considerably greater importance than many other, for it is the end of a whole Manvantara, and so of the temporal existence of what may rightly be called a humanity, but this, it must be said once more, in no way implies that it is the end of the terrestrial world itself, because, through the "reinstatement" that takes place at the final instant, this end will itself immediately become the beginning of another Manvantara...if one does not stop short of the most profound order of reality, it can be said in all truth the "end of a world" never is and never can be anything but the end of an illusion.

Old 11-14-2005, 01:34 PM

Default Re: The Kali Yuga or Biblical Feet of Iron and Clay

And that is why I look forward to this day.

I will stay, with a few others who walk a selfless path. Those who choose to continue I suppose.

So I can only offer my word, and if you choose to take it, then we will meet some day with great relief.
Old 11-16-2005, 03:10 AM

A vital post, Insider.

This has been my conviction from the start of my coming to CC.

I think it's time to revive a couple of threads on this most important issue. For those interested, I warmly recommend reading these threads, even if they are long;-), and I hope enough people find it interesting enough to keep them going for a while.

<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=590&forum=3"> INTEGRAL TRADITION Revolt against the modern world CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION</a>

<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=677&forum=3"> SOLIPSISM - KALI-YUGA - RIGHT-WING ATTITUDE by Ferenc Buji</a>

<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=601&forum=2"> Individual, Spiritual Resistance To Ego & NWO</a>

<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=895&forum=18" >REGRESSION OF THE CASTES</a>
Old 11-16-2005, 08:58 AM

The biblical account of the prophecy has nothing to do with ages of spirituality. An empire symbolized by feet of iron and clay means that its strength is not solid (the NWO is an empire forced upon us, with different cultures and weak and temporary), and the fact that the feet have 10 toes matches the 10 kingdom confederacy of the antiChrist shown in revelation. Occultists love the number 11 because it represents the antiChrist, the 11th horn to come from the 10 nations.

In the same way the 2 legs of iron symbolized the Roman Empire (strong, and divided eventually between Western and Eastern empires).

Remember also that a rock comes and smashes this empire to pieces. The rock is Jesus Christ, called this way in many passages of the New Testament, that will destroy the NWO and antiChrist at Armageddon, in the end of the 7 year Tribulation.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:04 AM

That's your interpretation, Sat. ;-)
Old 11-16-2005, 09:15 AM

I do not see that these are different interpretations. I hesitate to mention the Bible on this site sometimes, because people immediately jump to religious conclusions. The prophecies of the Bible relate to all aspects of human life. The great image is indeed political, and scientific, and spiritual.

Dan:2:41: And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

The miry clay is very interesting from an atomic standpoint.

The BIBLE is the book of books and I will state this for as long as I am able to.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:37 AM

Fair enough; I would not know anything about the atomic relevance of the mention of miry clay in the Bible.

Would you care to clarify, Insider?
Old 11-16-2005, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Fair enough; I would not know anything about the atomic relevance of the mention of miry clay in the Bible.

Would you care to clarify, Insider?
Some believe that in the phrase miry clay that the word miry means dust or something at the atomic level that would allow iron and clay to physically mix making a new material maybe a metallic ceramic of a very strong nature. This material would indicate a strong governmental union of some type, possibly never seen before, instead of the week 10 nation union often thought of, but still composed of 10 members. The stone of CHRIST would be the only thing that could destroy it.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:10 PM

Draken,

This is a biblical prophecy, and the interpretation is a classical one. I didn't come up with it.

I don't think it makes much sense using hindu explanations to understand the Bible, as it wouldn't make sense using Christian scholars to interpret the hindu sacred texts. The Bible must be understood in its entirety, inside a context, and for that one has to study the whole (not to mention believe in it).

I believe that this kind of "free" association that has been occuring in the last times to explain the Bible is weak and lacks serious study and consideration. Like the DaVinci Code, it is just one more guess.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:23 PM

Let me state this one more time. I have no interest in blending the Bible with any other belief nor convincing anyone of anything. I still learn from discussion. The Bible is a living book as the GOD of the Bible declares to be the GOD of the living. If the discussions at hand gives me new insight into the Bible and that insight is also confirmed by study of the Bible then for me, and me alone, I have learned something. I post and come to this site for knowledge and I for one can learn from anyone. I do not have all the answers and neither does anyone on this site. Do we or our world society have the time to waste arguing over minutia. I for one don't.