Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2005, 04:41 AM

Default Yes, Bondi I do have a question

If as you say Freemasonry is not a secret organization (since its buildings and phone numbers are publicly available, but, hmm, then come to think of it so is the CIA...but anyway), then would you please be so kind as to provide me with a complete membership list for your organization or tell me where I may obtain one?
Oh, and some financial disclosures as well. After all, you don't have anything to hide, right?
:-D

Old 11-17-2005, 04:50 AM

Default Re: Yes, Bondi I do have a question

Quote:
freeman wrote:
would you please be so kind as to provide me with a complete membership list for your organization or tell me where I may obtain one?
No problem, but it would take you some time to get it all together.

There is no central governing body of Freemasonry, which I am sure you are fully aware, but if you wanted to know who all the Freemasons were in England, you simple go to every provincial lodge and buy a copy of the year book. It even tells you who has what rank for that year, so you'll be able to point the finger a the kin pin.

Quote:
freeman wrote:Oh, and some financial disclosures as well. After all, you don't have anything to hide, right?
:-D
Freemasonry is an organisation like any other and are filed with companies house. I think companies house charge for a copy, but if you really want them. For the financial records for Freemasonry in England, I presume you'd want to see UGLE's figures as they govern England and Wales, and wouldn't want to bother with individual lodges?

I take it in other countries they have similar orgs like companies house here.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:20 AM

Whose eye is in the symbol of the eye of providence.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:31 AM

Quote:
623542643468 wrote:
Whose eye is in the symbol of the eye of providence.
The Eye of Providence otherwise known as the All seeing eye is a symbol depicting a single eye surrounded by rays, of light or a glory, and usually enclosed by a triangle.

It is commonly interpreted as representing the all-seeing eye of God keeping watch on mankind.

In its current form, the symbol first appeared in the west during the 17th century, but representations of an all-seeing eye can be traced back to Egyptian mythology and the Eye of Horus. Hence the many claims.

17th-century depictions of the Eye of Providence sometimes show it surrounded by clouds.

The later addition of an enclosing triangle is a more explicit trinitarian reference to the God of Christianity.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:35 AM

We remember this being the eye of Osiris. Possibly it has changed to fit more modern thinking. Our thanks for your sharing of knowledge.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:45 AM

Quote:
623542643468 wrote:
We remember this being the eye of Osiris. Possibly it has changed to fit more modern thinking. Our thanks for your sharing of knowledge.
modern times bring new meanings to most things, even the simplest word.
Old 11-18-2005, 05:08 AM

Nice evasive answer, Bondi.
Which still leaves me no closer to identifying the ring and pin boys in my own community. Exactly my point.
Take note, fellow forum members. In true Masonic fashion, Bondi will answer none of your questions flat out. He will elude the real truth with vagaries, sophistries, and esoteric nonsense when necesary.
Evey query will be replied to with an effort to indoctrinate you with Freemasonic propaganda rather than to address the actual issue presented.
Ask yourselves: Do any of you really feel you have learned anything in this exchange? Do you want to run right down to your local lodge and sign up for the whole program?
Old 11-18-2005, 05:19 AM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Nice evasive answer, Bondi.
Which still leaves me no closer to identifying the ring and pin boys in my own community.
Where do you live? I'll find you a list.

Quote:
freeman wrote:Exactly my point.
Take note, fellow forum members. In true Masonic fashion, Bondi will answer none of your questions flat out.
What have I failed to answer, I've told you how to get the info you want.

Quote:
freeman wrote:
He will elude the real truth with vagaries, sophistries, and esoteric nonsense when necesary.
I have spoken no esoteric references, I have not been vague in any answer.

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Evey query will be replied to with an effort to indoctrinate you with Freemasonic propaganda rather than to address the actual issue presented.
please provide me with an example. I have attempted to recruit, I haven't even tried to change your minds, just simply give you the answers you seek. Some aren't simply looking for answers that coincipe with what they think, some actually look at the whole picture and then make an educated decision.

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Ask yourselves: Do any of you really feel you have learned anything in this exchange?
Depends if you have an open or closed mind. I do not see me resorting to childish name calling, slanderous comments. I have remained civil at all times, your reactions are unjustified and are merely because I question your opinion. You seem to only be happy with those who agree with you, could almost be classed Elitist.

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Do you want to run right down to your local lodge and sign up for the whole program?
I started from the start my reasons for stopping here, I do not care if you dislike Freemasonry, as long as it is for truthful reasons.

Because you believe they are corrupt, we are all murderers is simple fantasy.
Old 11-18-2005, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Where do you live? I'll find you a list.
Right. I'll wait by the front window with the porchlight on. Just a trick to get me to identify myself, so then the real fun can begin... no thanks, played that game already. You'll have to work a little harder than that.

Quote:
Because you believe they are corrupt, we are all murderers is simple fantasy.
Don't put words in my mouth.
You're not all murderers; some of you are just liars, perjurers, connivers and perverts. 8-)
Old 11-18-2005, 06:03 AM

Freeman,

I don't know, man, it is possible that Bondi just doesn't have a clue about what is happening. People get emotionally attached to their friends and it is hard to see thru it.

It is like telling a Wiccan that in the end the high priests worship Satan. They will die denying it. Or trying to tell a US Army veteran that Bush was behind 9/11. It is just impossible...too much emotion. I had a friend who went nuts when I told him about the Bush's part in 9/11...his father is buried in Arlington and all...he just couldn't let go of this huge idol in his life...I think he couldn't think about facing life without it.

He wouldn't stop even to consider the evidence.