Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2005, 04:42 AM

Default Re: Yes, Bondi I do have a question

Quote:
Jahbulon is not used in Masonry
Yes, Bondi, it is your testimony against hundreds of others.

You'd better say it is not used in your lodge.

Old 11-22-2005, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Anonymous wrote:
All religions and all secret societies are bound up together at some level. They are all used by a higher order. Not even the Angels have a total understanding of this order, so how much less likely is it that a human would.
There goes the prize of "Talking a lot and saying nothing' to anonymous.

Man, this is a lot of bull. There is one creator and a narrow gate to Him. There are those who oppose Him and create many wide paths that lead to destruction. Angels know very well about those two ways, since they have chosen one or the other a long time ago.
Old 11-22-2005, 04:48 AM

Quote:
No mods on this board then.
fra_nutcase and I are old friends. It;s all in good taste into it fra_manicphasenutter?
Old 11-22-2005, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Yes, Bondi, it is your testimony against hundreds of others.

You'd better say it is not used in your lodge.
It is not used in any lodge as a name for god and it is not used in a lodge of Freemasons at all, and I would like to hear from any mason who wants to tell me otherwise.
Old 11-22-2005, 04:59 AM

Bondi,

then why so many ex-masons testify that Jabuhlon is revered in the lodges ? You know you are not telling the truth. Jabuhlon is the famous secret that Masons talk about.
Old 11-22-2005, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Bondi,

then why so many ex-masons testify that Jabuhlon is revered in the lodges ? You know you are not telling the truth. Jabuhlon is the famous secret that Masons talk about.
Show me the ritual where this Jabuhlon is supposed to be revered in lodge, I am sure in your research you would have accumilated at least one copy of every ritual there is in Freemasonry, else you couldn't comment.

Unless you are simply relying on the comments of people that "help" your own opinion.

I am sure that is not the case though is it.
Old 11-22-2005, 08:34 AM

Masons are really pissed because after the internet, all their revered "secrets" don't mean anything. We have all the rituals, all the words, everything. Yes, what a secret indeed.

Jabuhlon as the name of God is learned in the Royal Arch degree, the center of the York rite. They play a buffonery where they simulate a trip to the Temnple of Solomon (again, you have to be very imature to participate in such a thing). Then the candidate learns the real name of God.

Bondi, after the internet, you can't fool anyone anymore.
Old 11-22-2005, 09:17 AM

Jonathan Harris should sue you for defaming his image. I have been to Brazil and it is a beautiful country, so how do the allow a tin god like you to pollute it. In defense of a defense less bastard bully like Trueshithead because you are the same coward that uses the INTERNET to punish any who post here but do not hate, hate, hate like you do. What pisses you and your cabal off the most is when you get what you cunts dish out (once again, I don't know what the hell you are). You just can't take it so you send messages back an d forth between yourselves preparing the attack especially if the poster is infinitely smarter than you like BONDI. You know as well as I now Makow will soon pull the plug on me, but before he does you need to know that the NWO will kick your flea bitten ass to hell, your attitude and foul mouth (which I am coping) will never allow anyone to take a cunt or dick like you seriously. You are a fat greasy spider ( no disrespect to spiders) waiting to pounce on any one especially young intelligent posters and attempt to tear them apart like yo momma BlueAngel. No one hear gives a shit about the countries you have lived in or any of your other ramblings. Most of the time you mess up an English phrase here or there, but if someone points it out as proving that you are a true idiot you get offended like with redrat, but if you climb up some ones ass that is perfectly kosher (get it dunce). Like I said the NWO which is really the OWO will wipe your ass from off the world and you will probably enjoy it as long as it does involve your ass. Is this getting long enough for you to comprehend. You should be proud of being such a dog fucker like that it Trueasshole that you can make people despise you over th e INTERNET that really take intelligence and honor. A piece of shit like you would not know intelligence if you sat on it . It would tingle your over sized asshole and give you a thrill. Now since a bright all knowing adult like you is so fond of playing who gets the last word, Cunt cream its your turn. You know mulla fucker you are LOST IN SPACE.
Old 11-22-2005, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Masons are really pissed because after the internet, all their revered "secrets" don't mean anything. We have all the rituals, all the words, everything. Yes, what a secret indeed.
I have never said there was much secret involved.

AS you have the rituals, please quote the part where the masons rever Jabuhlon and use the name as the name for god.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Jabuhlon as the name of God is learned in the Royal Arch degree, the center of the York rite.
I had already told you where it was, adn that it is not the name of god and was stated as such due to a mis-interpretation. Why not write out the piece of ritual.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
They play a buffonery where they simulate a trip to the Temnple of Solomon (again, you have to be very imature to participate in such a thing). Then the candidate learns the real name of God.
Seeing as Freemasonry has not god of it's own that is a little difficult.

Also if it had I don't think you would find the ratio of those that stay and those that demit would be much more in favour of those that demit.

You wouldn't have a few hundred outspoken people and half a dozen websites all saying the same thing word for word, you would have millions.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Bondi, after the internet, you can't fool anyone anymore.
I am not trying to fool anyone, merely trying to add to the resource for people to make up their own mind.

I haven't typed one Pro-masonry comment, only told you the masonic view on the anti-masonic comments made.

That is only fair is it not.

One good comment for one bad comment, let the people decide for themselves?
Old 11-22-2005, 10:21 AM

Yes, let the people decide for themselves. For that, give it a break and stop posting a dozen messages a day.