Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2005, 12:27 PM

Default Hiding in plain sight

This thread I dedicate to exposure of all of the "sanitized" occult charms and other practices that pass for party games, curiosities, and legitimate science.

How many of us have seen the wedding-ring-hanging-from-the-hair pendulum answer secret questions? The usual explanation goes something like this: "I don't know how it works, it just works!"

And I don't need to mention the Ouija board, do I? Let us be vigilant for any new games or "science" which in reality are just the old religion dressed up in a new package. And by science, I specifically have hypnotism in mind. It's no coincidence that it's not admissible in court.

I encourage anyone to share their observations and experiences, as will I in a few more installments.

Old 11-18-2005, 02:00 PM

Default Re: Hiding in plain sight

Like the Harry Potter paraphernalia, this stuff is relatively harmless in and of itself, but tends to serve as a primer to the occult. Just like most hard drug users start out with marijuana, most Satanists and occultists were originally attracted to the Dark Side through fooling around with these novelties.
Old 11-18-2005, 02:50 PM

Default Re: Hiding in plain sight

Sure, sounds right. There's an author who allegedly was in one of the high circles in California, Mike Warnke. Although some of his stories are considered urban legends, he gives a detailed description of the gradual indoctrination process through casual sex and drugs, etc., which are also a part of cult conversion.

The outer circles are the "clowns", meaning not that they are foolish but that they have all of the expected regalia: the long robes, the amulets, etc. They "look the part" for the curious and embittered. These are the kind you find in N*e*w H*o*p*e, in a shop called The R*a*g*g*e*d E*d*g*e, and affiliates. You can feel the oppressiveness and snobbishness of the Celtic occult influence. If you ever come up to Pennsy, let me know and I can show you around these places.