Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2005, 10:24 PM

Default Codex Magica (Texe Marrs), Is it worth buying?

I was wondering if anyone has read/purchased Texe Marrs new book "Codex Magica". I haven't read anything by him because of how he incorporates too much of his christian beliefs in his research. Is this book very informative with little or none of his christian rhetoric in it? Please post reviews so I know if it is worth spending $35.00. Thanks. :-)

Old 11-11-2005, 04:40 AM

Default Re: Codex Magica (Texe Marrs), Is it worth buying?

I have bought it, but it hasn't arrived yet. Texe is a Christian and you will find a Christian position there. However, this does not mean that he doesn't know a lot about the NWO and occult societies...he does, his books are excellent.
I will post as soon as I read it.
Old 11-19-2005, 09:57 PM

I finally received Codex Magica last week, and I pretty much couldn't put it down. There is so much in there--I know I will be using it a lot as a reference. Whether or not you agree with Texe's Christian beliefs, you can't really argue with pictures. And the book contains a LOT of pictures, including historical origins and current examples of different hand signs, symbols, etc. The book makes a pretty strong case that something is going on amongst our erstwhile "leaders" and "role models" with a lot of documentation, background, and graphic examples.

I have read many of Texe's books. I felt that this one did a good job of presenting and supporting his position in a factual manner without being preachy. Obviously his writing comes from his deeply held convictions, and, as such, is strongly influenced by those convictions, but he understands and acknowledges that not all of his readers will share his belief system.
Old 11-19-2005, 10:26 PM

Quote:
epanyblaze wrote:
I finally received Codex Magica last week, and I pretty much couldn't put it down. There is so much in there--I know I will be using it a lot as a reference. Whether or not you agree with Texe's Christian beliefs, you can't really argue with pictures. And the book contains a LOT of pictures, including historical origins and current examples of different hand signs, symbols, etc. The book makes a pretty strong case that something is going on amongst our erstwhile "leaders" and "role models" with a lot of documentation, background, and graphic examples.

I have read many of Texe's books. I felt that this one did a good job of presenting and supporting his position in a factual manner without being preachy. Obviously his writing comes from his deeply held convictions, and, as such, is strongly influenced by those convictions, but he understands and acknowledges that not all of his readers will share his belief system.
Welcome epanyblaze

Does Mr. Marrs discuss Chironomia in his book and its ancient meanings. These hand signs are used in the open by politicians on many occasions. They seem not to care. It makes me wonder if they know what they mean.