Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2005, 02:27 PM

Default Picture uploads part two

First of all thanks for the answers on picture uploads, http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2765&forum=28&post_id=23828
If it is only the Share the Knowledge topic that allows this, I would propose that we could send what we can to allow more space on the forum, its nice that this site is up, and I do appreciate the Doctors gesture of allowing its survival, but it is probably in need of some charity from us, it is time we give back, with that said, I'm presently broke, but I will when I can donate something.
I've found out from past experiences that I needed a break from the onslaught of conspiracies, I got away for awhile and screwed around with other subjects to clean my mind and soul for awhile, I even took time to screw around with windows paint program, although crappy, I'd like to share my pics in lounge, but I'll do it here untill we can grow the site.
Had problems, the first pic is titled chaos, the dark on is tribal safari
DAMN IM still having trouble, I did pick another pic, but the same one came up again

Old 11-20-2005, 02:47 PM

Default Re: Picture uploads part two

My pics are dark when uploaded, can I fix this?
Old 11-20-2005, 07:21 PM

Default Re: Picture uploads part two

Your pictures look great. They are not to dark on my comuter. If you want a great free paint program see link below. The program is called Dogwaffle (crazy name). Look around the site to download the free version.
http://www.squirreldome.com/cyberop.htm
You will find it under Downloads.