Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2005, 05:47 AM

Default FDNY chief: We're preparing for nukes

WorldNetDaily

Old 11-21-2005, 10:47 AM

Default Re: FDNY chief: We're preparing for nukes

If the arabs really had nukes do you think they would waste it on the USA? I thnk they would go directly to Israel and nuke the Institute if they could. Saddam Huseyn wanted his superguns to shell Israle if he could but the UN made him give up the big guns and now the designer is dead = !Mossad!.I know but nukes are the scariest thing we can imagine, right? Just ask the survivors of Nagasaki and Hiroshima. We get people out here who paint outlines of bodies on the sidewalk every anniversary. Remember!
Old 11-21-2005, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Ozzy_dopster wrote:
If the arabs really had nukes do you think they would waste it on the USA? I thnk they would go directly to Israel and nuke the Institute if they could. Saddam Huseyn wanted his superguns to shell Israle if he could but the UN made him give up the big guns and now the designer is dead = !Mossad!.I know but nukes are the scariest thing we can imagine, right? Just ask the survivors of Nagasaki and Hiroshima. We get people out here who paint outlines of bodies on the sidewalk every anniversary. Remember!
Have read that they 'NWO?' threaten govenments with hidden nukes?
Old 11-21-2005, 02:38 PM

Well I read in Discovery magazine that all of the plutonium in the missile silos is degrading, bloating up with hydrogen like a bunch of party baloons. All the nukes wil be useless soon, so if somebody has nukes with fresh fuel I guess that they would have the winning hand. OK.
If NWO political mafioso are threatening anybody then its a case of "join us or die" like in Robin Hood and you know what happened the the Sheriff of Nottingham, right?
Plus the cells in Canada are having a big party right now as they smuggle stovepipes and subassemblies for suitcase bombs through dead drops and tunnels, etc. Maybe they made a Montauk time tunnel and smuggled the bombs in fifty years ago and only have to go get them.