Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2005, 06:26 PM

Default The Jewish diplomat who ran a child prostitution ring out of the Israeli Embassy in Rio de Janeiro,

Here come the scum!

The full title is...

"The Jewish diplomat who ran a child prostitution ring out of the Israeli Embassy in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil hopes to leave safe-haven Israel for a new diplomatic post in Australia".

Those tanned young bodies just could not be resisted eh?

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=4607

I posted a while back in the 'Oceania' section that the NWO Elite and their scum hangers on would be heading down under.

They seem to think Australians wont notice?

A big order for Red Paint has been put in and we're preparing to colour our necks and bare it proudly.

This prick will last about 5 minutes.

To our battered Kanadian friends, you will observe how there is still a little justice left down under.

Old 02-13-2005, 06:32 PM

Default Re: The Jewish diplomat who ran a child prostitution ring out of the Israeli Embassy in Rio de Janeiro,

I'm listening to archived webcasts on Prison Planet and I'm finally understanding the scope of this. And so it doesn't shock me at all.

However his guest is claiming that he was an interpol assassin operative. Is this guy for real?
Old 02-13-2005, 06:57 PM

Default Re: The Jewish diplomat who ran a child prostitution ring out of the Israeli Embassy in Rio de Janeiro,

Looks like the dark hand of corruption is heading your way, True. Soon before ya know it, you'll be sayin' it's BOHICA time! Bend Over, Here It Comes Again! Oh shit! :evil: int: :-o ops: 8-) :hammer:
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-13-2005, 10:35 PM

Default Re: The Jewish diplomat who ran a child prostitution ring out of the Israeli Embassy in Rio de Janei

In WW2, Rommel was aked by Hitler what he needed to win in North Africa. He replied, "spare parts, fuel and 2 divisions of Australians".

The closer they come the easier they will be to grab by the scruff of the neck.
Old 02-13-2005, 10:39 PM

Default Re: The Jewish diplomat who ran a child prostitution ring out of the Israeli Embassy in Rio de Janei

You would be surprised who they recruit Thumper.

It seems the whackier the better.

All Intelligence services are full of sub contract whacko's.

As for the veracity of the report? Who knows. All I know is his previous credentials have him marked.

To the F.P and ASIO, he'll simply be asked to leave thats all. Keep your hats on!

Of course you could do that for us and I'm sure you will in your own little way :-x
Old 02-14-2005, 02:53 AM

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index680.htm
Old 02-14-2005, 07:22 AM

Geeezzz, is that for real?

I was about to say i find it hard to believe and then i realise who we're talking about.

I just hope it's propaganda.
Old 02-14-2005, 08:24 AM

Default This is not propoganda.

This is not propoganda.

I am starting a thread called ATTEMPTED MURDER. I am waiting for Byropn's permission to post his emails as they are very condemming and the blatant truth.

Byron Prior who started a thread called sexual abuse has been the subject of a attempt on his life. This is the second time I have heard of such an occurence. The person who it happened to in Nova Scotia stumbled onto the cocaine and the money laundering.

Through collusion of doctor's and lawyers and politicians, they have made two attempts on her life and posted mafia style threats. She also knows of the pedophile ring that runs right up to the Minister of Justice for Nova Scotia as do I, which is a similiar occurence to the events as claimed by Byron Prior of Newfoundland. Things are currently following the same trend and pattern. Eliminate the evidence.

This is not propoganda.

True,

I thank God for any justice where this matter is concerned and, any country who would meet out justice with regards to this issue, I take off my hat too and will bow in honour of.

I spit on Canada. Huk-tooey!!
I spit on England too. Double Huck-tooey!!
They do not protect their children.

Mary XXX
Old 02-14-2005, 09:18 AM

Default Re: This is not propoganda.

Mary, it's getting too sick even for me.

Lets wait and see what happens with this fellow.

I believe he will be packed back onto a plane post haste.

I'd personally like to see him stay. I'd like him to be around...alot of holes in the ground out around the gold mining town of Kalgoorlie.
Old 02-14-2005, 12:10 PM

Default Re: This is not propoganda.

Quote:
marypopinz wrote:
This is not propoganda.

I am starting a thread called ATTEMPTED MURDER. I am waiting for Byropn's permission to post his emails as they are very condemming and the blatant truth.

Byron Prior who started a thread called sexual abuse has been the subject of a attempt on his life. This is the second time I have heard of such an occurence. The person who it happened to in Nova Scotia stumbled onto the cocaine and the money laundering.

Through collusion of doctor's and lawyers and politicians, they have made two attempts on her life and posted mafia style threats. She also knows of the pedophile ring that runs right up to the Minister of Justice for Nova Scotia as do I, which is a similiar occurence to the events as claimed by Byron Prior of Newfoundland. Things are currently following the same trend and pattern. Eliminate the evidence.

This is not propoganda.

True,

I thank God for any justice where this matter is concerned and, any country who would meet out justice with regards to this issue, I take off my hat too and will bow in honour of.

I spit on Canada. Huk-tooey!!
I spit on England too. Double Huck-tooey!!
They do not protect their children.

Mary XXX
You might like this :-) :

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bannon_07_17_03.html

it's a webcast about someone who worked for interpol who carried out assassinations against pedophiles.