Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2005, 10:36 AM

Default When was your fisrt time

http://www.assassinationweb.com/ecc.htm

Quoted from this link - "The assassination of John F. Kennedy in 1963, perhaps more than any other single event, defines the time at which Americans began to seriously doubt the reliability of what the government tells us. From that point on, the public gradually lost trust in government, our institutions and our elected officials. This has been an ongoing public relations problem for the government and its agencies, in light of other assassinations, revelations of spying on American citizens and the various political scandals in the years since 1963."

Quoted from me - Not that i don't enjoy this article but the first time Americans doubted the government was when we wrote a document exposing all of the lies and abuse the government was doing to us and we said we are now free of you, go away. That was the Declaration of Independace!! :-D :-D :-D

"5312"

Old 11-22-2005, 12:03 PM

Default Re: When was your fisrt time

I didn’t pay much attention to America until they did that charity deal with 'Americans for Mental Disability' and got little Georgie Dub up for prez... That was a laugh. :-?
Old 11-22-2005, 12:38 PM

Suuuure . . . I'm all for mental disability as long as I get the meds.

But seriously I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Oh BTW I wonder if America isn't so different from Red China in how to "disappear" someone in the psychiatric (s)care network.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Ozzy_dopster wrote:
Oh BTW I wonder if America isn't so different from Red China in how to "disappear" someone in the psychiatric (s)care network.
Well lets not get started on China now... They sell their executed criminal bodyparts to the black market... :-?
Old 11-22-2005, 02:13 PM

Yuk. I'll say it again YUK! makes you wonder what for if it's sold to the black market? Why not sell to the legitimate market for dead people's body parts?
Oh yeah, I relly like children. A little tarragon, light sauté, please.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:49 PM

My first time was back when I found out about MKULTRA and other projects. I always thought of the government as an impartial and benevolent father figure. Boy, was I wrong! I got my mental cherry popped that day. Mindrape, yes indeed.

Lately, I wonder about the factual number of abductees for the Montauk program, in New Jersey. Conservative estimates are around a quarter of a million people. No wonder 9/11 happened. They needed something to get their heads out of their rear ends, or at least out of ours.
Old 11-23-2005, 10:25 AM

Mental "cherry", that's not nice. Kind of bizarre and it fits right in!!
I don't get you now you are serious but you think 9/11 will stop the mindrape?
Can you explain?