Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2005, 05:18 AM

Default Re: ***DEMONS in Alienīs Clothing***

Quote:
book-o-flaws wrote:
This site seems to prove that Daemons are easily banished. So it would seem that they are not much of a threat. I haven't heard of anyone being drastically upset by those that have posted here. All is well.
They are easily banished if you are ok with Jesus and is living a good life. Then they can be banished thru the name of Jesus.

But it is not always this way. Even Christians can be attacked and disturbed for some time by demons, requiring lots of prayer and faith. This happens especially when demons are disturbed, for exmaple when someone starts witnessing to a group of occultists. You can expect a fight.

Also, they can drive a person mad and even make her kill or commit suicide. If they think they can freak out a person, they will appear.

I have seen a demon talk thru a person during a deliverance session. This person had her psychiatrist by her side. The doctor asked: why don't you mess with me instead ? The demon responded: I don't need to, you are already in the hands of the devil.

Demons only manifest when forced by a Christian or when it is interesting for them. If a person is an atheist, materialistic, he may have a dozen demons in him that just don't need to do anything. He is already in his way to hell. The demon will spend his time with someone else.

Another good example is the atheist German girl who went to Bahia to see a candomble session for curiosity's sake. During the ritual, she fell down on the floor, demonized. She already had a demon in her.

TB, one of the great errors in Jung is that he thought that demons are creations of the mind. Even if some manifestations may be psychological, delusions don't talk back to you, they don't know secrets of your life, they don't have an agenda, they are not all ant-Jesus like demons. These things are real, they have personalities.

Old 11-25-2005, 07:41 AM

Quote:
TB, one of the great errors in Jung is that he thought that demons are creations of the mind. Even if some manifestations may be psychological, delusions don't talk back to you, they don't know secrets of your life, they don't have an agenda, they are not all ant-Jesus like demons. These things are real, they have personalities.
That is the point of Jungs work on what he called "autonamous complexes". They have distinctive personalities of their onw. I know through personal experience that when "issues" are worked on these "demons" dissapear.

As for "knowing" certain things. Their is what the early French anthropolagists called "participation mystique" whereby there is a "blurring" between one apparent "seperate" being and another. The world of instinct and intuition if you will. I have said things to people and in amazement they have said..."how did you know that?" I dont know how I know. It just comes out. That is the world of the unconscious and the "subtle" vibes that human auras give off. The closer to the world of feeling you are the more sensitive your attenna. In a world where feeling and compassion are derided and considered "weak" there is no wonder that these things return in demonic form.

Still, i have no problem per-sa with the concept of "demons". I just prefer to call them "autonamous psychological complexes" as Jung called them. This does not demean the practical effects of these forces and if through relating to them in this manner a person stays protected and "functioning" then i have no problem with it.

I do not mean to "reduce" the experience down to some "dry" psychological terms but based on my experience this is what they are.

Now listen up OL and the rest of the stirrers. Me and "Da SAT Man" just had a dissagreement...and not one exchange of "you suck dick bums" in sight.

Pleasure debating you SATURNINO...
Old 11-25-2005, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
They are easily banished if you are ok with Jesus and is living a good life. Then they can be banished thru the name of Jesus.
Why do you think this is? I wonder why it is so easy, because I have experienced the power of His name first-hand. I wonder who makes the rules.

Quote:
Also, they can drive a person mad and even make her kill or commit suicide. If they think they can freak out a person, they will appear.
Tell me, could a demon implant thoughts into a mind? I have seen this a lot. It’s easy to spot a demon speaking, because the voice pattern changes. Even I notice myself doing it sometimes. Really unsettles people.

I know this is very close to home, but my ex girlfriend tried to kill herself recently to my dismay. I have moved on, but she claims that my new girlfriend is going to kill me, and that I must stay away from her because she’s 'evil'. Bullshit... Demons! They torment my life!
Old 11-25-2005, 09:23 AM

Yes TB. You should read the book from Neil Anderson "The Bondage Breaker" or Rebecca Brown's "Unbroken Curses". They say basically that demons are like cockroaches who come to feed where there is garbage. Even fear, anger, unforgiveness, etc., are kinds of sin. This kind of emotions can be easily manipulated by demons and it is good that the personn take care of them. Even when cast away, the demons can come back if there is still "food' for them. In fact, the problem is more of a legal right to afflict the person because of the sin.

So, I agree that taking care of problems helps.

However, especially in materialistic societies, demons prefer to stay quiet and work behind the scenes. But, when least expected, one can be attacked. Easy test: try to read the Bible. Or to get together with Christians. I once took a friend to church and she slept all the time (not that the message was that boring!).

Another easy example: sometimes objects bring attachments of demons. Bring an occult object home and you start having all kinds of problems. Pray and get rid of the thing and things get better. I have seen that happen in my own life.

The problem is that we are warned to be aware of the schemes of Satan. If we reduce them to psychological problems, it is easy to be caught off guard. The Bible says Satan is like a lion looking for someone to devour.

PS: Jung's is a very complex way to explain what is much more simple, in my opinion, and put God outside of the equation. Talking about ducks, we become sitting ducks then.
Old 11-25-2005, 09:37 AM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:

Saturnino wrote:

Why do you think this is? I wonder why it is so easy, because I have experienced the power of His name first-hand. I wonder who makes the rules.
God makes the rules. Jesus'name is so powerful because He created the universe, including demons. When He died on the cross and rose again, He took away Satan's throne over this world. He also expressely gave to His disciples the power to trample over scorpions and snakes (evil spirits) and said that in His name they would cast demons.

But we have to be careful to do that in humility and faith, otherwise we can get beaten like those Jewish exorcists in the Bible.

Quote:
Quote:
Tell me, could a demon implant thoughts into a mind? I have seen this a lot. It’s easy to spot a demon speaking, because the voice pattern changes. Even I notice myself doing it sometimes. Really unsettles people.
Yes, people can even hear voices, but it is more normal to think they are your own thoughts.
And yes again, people can show signs of demonization but most times it is more subtle. The movie The Exorcist was a terrible psy-op disinfo action :-) People with demons walk around us all the time and we don't notice.

Quote:
I know this is very close to home, but my ex girlfriend tried to kill herself recently to my dismay. I have moved on, but she claims that my new girlfriend is going to kill me, and that I must stay away from her because she’s 'evil'. Bullshit... Demons! They torment my life!
Man, I think nobody kills oneself without a LOT of help from Satan. He can and does implant suggestions in our minds all the time. His goal is to fuck up our lives and to make us go away fromm God.

The first and most important thing you can do is to pray for her. I know I will. Then you should talk to some Christian or a good pastor to help you. There can be a million reasons she did what she did, but God knows why.

Feel free to PM me privately.
Old 11-25-2005, 09:41 AM

Thanks mate ;-)
Old 11-25-2005, 10:04 AM

Excellent advice, SAT. There's a lot of wisdom in what you wrote.

It seems that demons also know human nature very well. They can appeal to our pride, as this is one of our greatest weaknesses as humans. It seems that they can give or enhance psychic abilities, because people can be susceptible to wanting to impress people with their psychic abilities.

I knew the late Theosophist and clairvoyant named Dora Kunz. She was not a nice person. She was very controlling, manipulative, and just downright mean. Her followers overlooked these bad qualities because they were impressed with her psychic and clairivoyant abilities. Because she could give them advice and "heal" them, they overlooked the fact that she had a bad character. It seemed to me, when watching her interact with people, that she was controlled by demons, though that's a subjective interpretation on my part. I didn't talk to her often, as I was a little afraid of her.

Not that all psychics are bad people; but they often never have a moment's peace, as they are often constantly bombarded by other people's thoughts and feelings.
Old 11-25-2005, 10:53 AM

Default Vampire Clan

Check this story out...some would say demon possession likely.

Teens Linked to Vampire Cult Flee Murder Charges
CNN - Nov. 28, 1996 11:00 p.m. EST

EUSTIS, Florida (AP) -- A group of teens from a self-described "Vampire Clan"
in Kentucky was being sought on murder warrants Thursday in the bludgeoning
deaths of a Florida couple.

Richard and Naomi Wendorf were found beaten to death late Monday and their
15-year-old daughter, Heather, was missing. At first, investigators feared
she had been abducted. After further investigation she became a suspect,
along with her former boyfriend and three other teen-agers linked
to the Kentucky group.

Police in Kentucky suspect the teen-agers' cult, "The Vampire Clan," has about
30 members. The sheriff's office said there was no evidence of satanic rituals
in the deaths, but they said Miss Wendorf had told friends she was a demon
in past lives and had talked with spirits during human blood-drinking rituals.

Copyright 1996 Associated Press.

Full Story Here