Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2005, 12:15 PM

Default Skool and Money

School is based on the idea that your parents

A) arenít smart enough to teach you themselves
B) canít be bothered
C) too busy making money

The thing is, if the school system is so good, how come your parents arenít smart enough to teach you what they learned? And if theyíre too apathetic why did they have kids? So it must be the moneyÖ

The good thing about having a money system of course, is that it forces people to work for each other, providing services while monitoring respective account balances. But what we may not notice is that it forces us to be self centred in the bargain. If we had no money we would have to work for each other gratis, and we canít have that.

Old 11-25-2005, 01:04 PM

Default Re: Skool and Money

Interesting point.

Iíve never agreed with school either. I walked out when I was 15 (literally). No one could get me back there.

The main problem I find with school is the fact that it permits kids to be stupid (as its meant to be, so says the media).

School is a cookie cutter, with very few patterns to choose from. More importantly, you gotta choose one. Itís covert slavery with Ďbenefitsí to make it seem remotely benevolent.
Old 11-25-2005, 04:37 PM

I can agree with that. The whole world wide system is a form of slavery to something or somebody. This is not a system that can perpetuate itself for a really sustained time and I don't believe it has evolved much since the time of Sumer. This is why I really can't say it has much of a future.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:04 PM

I've always had a nagging feeling about school. Thanks for making this thread.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-25-2005, 08:05 PM

Skool? hehehe. It's just a place to indoctrinate people into worshipers of the state. About 90 percent bullshit per 10 percent truth. Notice it has the same modus operendi as the media, a grain of truth for every lie makes great propaganda.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...