Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2005, 03:29 AM

Default Psychopath/Dragon/Reptile - READ ABOUT MARY BELL

The reptilian agenda David Icke describes corresponds with both the Bible and the descendants of Cain as well as the phenomena of the psychopath.

All psychopaths are narcissistic but perhaps the only difference between a psychopath and a narcissist is the purity of the bloodline.

The Mary Bell story from the time she was killing neighborhood kids at 10 right on through adulthood is contained at the link below.

It is an excellent detailed description of a BAD SEED.

At the time I read the book HIGH RISK CHILDREN WITHOUT A CONSCIENCE the indidence rate quoted therein was 1:7 more or less sociopathic; 1:12 definitely psychopathic. Incidence rates I've read recently stated 1:29. Look around you, how many essentially arrogant, manipulative, selfish, kiss-up-kick-down, phony/but acts obsequious, superficially charming, seductive liars do you know? I agree more with the statistics I read in the 1980s.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/bell/caught_6.html

Old 11-25-2005, 03:42 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Re: Psychopath/Dragon/Reptile - READ ABOUT MARY BELL

Quote:
neenafoof wrote:
The reptilian agenda David Icke describes corresponds with both the Bible and the descendants of Cain as well as the phenomena of the psychopath.

All psychopaths are narcissistic but perhaps the only difference between a psychopath and a narcissist is the purity of the bloodline.

The Mary Bell story from the time she was killing neighborhood kids at 10 right on through adulthood is contained at the link below.

It is an excellent detailed description of a BAD SEED.

At the time I read the book HIGH RISK CHILDREN WITHOUT A CONSCIENCE the indidence rate quoted therein was 1:7 more or less sociopathic; 1:12 definitely psychopathic. Incidence rates I've read recently stated 1:29. Look around you, how many essentially arrogant, selfish,
kiss-up-kick-down, phony, superficially charming, seductive liars do you know? I agree more with the statistics I read in the 1980s.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/bell/caught_6.html
You know, since I've been in Romania, I've had a few people ask me what people I come from. Even on the plane over here I had a lady ask me this question.

My basic response is, How should I know what bloodline I come from? I'm an American! I'm not even sure that I come from a bloodline.

Well, I mean I have blood I'm sure, but a bloodline. Who knows. I'm fairly certain that I'm human. But beyond this I have not a clue.

Anyway, when I was up in Cluj, I found myself walking down Mihai Viteazul Strad, si, asi, trebuie intesc Roman, da, dar nu stuei ce 'bloodline' din care sunt!

I seriously wish that someone could honestly explain this 'bloodline' thing to me.

--Mike
Old 11-25-2005, 03:52 AM

The bloodline from a Christian perspective:

http://www.stargods.org/WhereDidEvilComeFrom.htm

It spans all ethnicity/races. Basically, purity of the bloodline could be ascertained by what part of the conscience is intact. Narcissists do feel - for themselves, they are stuck in a hall of mirrors. All cats are grey at night.

A psychopath is a SADIST, well they look human, but that's it. SUBHUMAN. NOT OF THE SAME SPECIES, LITERALLY.

That is the only division between those of flesh and blood. From a Christian perspective - the sheep/the goats, the wheat/tares. Remember, Jesus did not say he was coming to unite - but to divide.
Old 11-25-2005, 04:17 AM

I will now tell you of my personal experience with someone who I believe was mind controlled by probably illuminati-wanna-be's and is just down right narcissitic by bloodline but also abused and disasociated. Locked into repeating a pattern of descreased function via obsessive drinking and associating with sadists and deteriorating rapidly but obsessively needing to do this. OCCUPATION: MUSICIAN/SINGER - BLACK METAL BAND.

Gave a man carrying a toolbox hitch-hiking a ride all the way to the next state because he had been a mechanic and felt sorry for this man's plight and did many many sweet things and basically is a sweet little boy, but a very vile man - same person/two personalities.

I married a man after knowing him for a month once - 16 years ago. Text book Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde - But, this is where it gets interesting.

He was adopted within his family. He was the child of a niece. (A niece who was trying to manipulate a man with a pregnancy). Uncle (blood) and aunt had no children after 10 years. He was an attorney from Ivy League background. Wife an MSN in, cringe, geriatrics.

He: Long-term career, major insurance company. The attorney who jips people out of their settlements - all the time, even when it is legitimate. Left behind yet another niece who admitted being in love with him since she was a little girl (very LOLITA), okay. Had excessive multiple moves to different states over his career in one company.

Her: Charge nurse, major city metropolitan hospital, geriatrics. Major evil person/daily mass goer.

Knowing these people for all this time - they are a den of sadists. REALLY, REALLY, REALLY bad sadists.

The abuse I am sure fractured his personality and he does disassociate. :-(

Back to the Mary Bell case, notice her father was listed as a thief, mother a prostitue. HIGH RISK CHILDREN WITHOUT A CONSCIENCE had a continuum line of humans with Ted Budy/serial killers at one end of the spectrum, Mother Theresa at the other end. Thieves/Prostitutes were close to serial killers in their degree of being unbonded.

Also, I theorize that why many psychopaths have history of severe bed wetting - extending to remarkable ages - is that because they lack that internal sense of fear override which wakes you up. They simply - even while asleep do not have the capacity to care - at all.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:04 AM

THAT IS NOT A CHRISTIAN PERSPECTIVE ON EVIL

This story about Cain is not Christianity at all. The Bible says clearly that sin entered in the human race thru Adam, and freedom from sin came thru Jesus.

Cain and Abel had the same sinful nature. Abel decided to trust and obey God and Cain didn't. But their descendants all have the same sinful nature passed from Adam.

Christianity teaches that ALL men are lost until they accept the sacrifice of Christ.

However, even when lost, men have free will and the will power to sin less or more. Some people are apart from God but live "decent" lives in the standards of man. Their actions may be good but their hearts are still wicked.

Others just descent more and more into sin.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:21 AM

No. I don't get that out of the Bible AT ALL.

You need to reread it. Genesis chronicals Seth's lineage and Cain's separately.

Everything I say is 100% checked and recheck and is 100% SCRIPTURE - NO FILLER ADDED, sorry nice try - MASON PERHAPS?

By-the-By you see them on the message boards with names from planets or things planetary - A LOT - or names like pollux (its a star/but a wicked boy too).

These I've heard so far - pollux, mercury the white, cyndonia (a mars-thing), so now at least we know where Saturn is.

You are right about all men have sinned and are theoretically lost - BUT SINS AGAINST JESUS WILL BE FORGIVEN - SINS AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL NOT.

Sheep/Goats - Wheat/Tares, sorry, take it up with God.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:30 AM

nenafoot

All the people in the forum must be laughing after you called me a Mason. Of course you haven't read any of the threads here. I am an evangelical Christian.

nenafoot, you come with an idea that you say is Christian but goes against 2,000 years of classical study of the Bible. Don't you think it is a little pretentious ?

Maybe you are mistaking a hereditary curse with the sinful nature. A bloodline can carry a curse, like dying young, for example. This kind of curse can only be broken when one of the descendants ask for Jesus to break it. But it doesn't mean that only those people can sin. The sinful nature, or flesh, is a condition of ALL men after the Fall.

We don't become sinners because we sin, we sin because we are born sinners. In the same way a cat is born with a tail. He can't choose. Some people call it unfair, but that's the way it is, and probably all of us would have done the same if we were in Adam's place.

The Bible is clear when it says : all men have sinned and fallen away from God. If only Cain descendants could sin, then Christ didn't have to die for the rest of men. This is heresy. You can believe in anything you want, but please don't call it Christianity, because it is not.

PS: Saturnino is the name of a duckling I used to watch on TV when I was little.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:45 AM

An Evangelical Christian would go by the name Saturino? Give you the benefit of the doubt must be a surname?

YES, YES, YES - all mankind has sinned. Not about sin about being utterly EVIL. Of your father the Devil. Those without a conscience ARE NOT OF GOD AT ALL. Hence, they would never have the capacity of remorse to be able to accept the sacrifice that the Lord provided for all MEN. NOT MEN. SERPENT LINEAGE.

I hold absolutely fast on this. SINS AGAINST JESUS WILL BE FORGIVEN. SINS AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN.

Sheep/Goats. Wheat/Tares. Can't argue that.

(Just read about the duck. Sorry about the duck name then.)
Old 11-25-2005, 06:17 AM

I agree that it is intriguing that some people seem to be born totally evil. But I think that you are jumping to a false conclusion.

The fact that a child may be evil and murder someone could very well be a consequence of a hereditary curse. Usually the child will suffer the consequences of the sins of her parents, or she may have been dedicated to Satan or something like that. Then what we see is more the influence of the demons in her life then a special characteristic inate of that child.

The fact that many people who were involved in the occult and commited heinous crimes, and got saved later in life proves that we don't have a clue about who can be saved or not. Christ died for all men.

The sin against the Holy Spirit is the total rejection of Christ, and the attributing of his works to demons, as the Pharisees did (read the verses in the context). It is NOT a hereditary condition, it is a willful decision made by an adult.

I should note that Icke's philosophy is extremely contradictory with Christianity.
Old 11-25-2005, 06:50 AM

The link provided at the top of this string Where Did Evil Come From, in and of itself, is 100% scriptural.

I am sure the church suppressed this because it would have changed the course of history.

But in the year 2005, we can no longer keep our heads in the sand about this.

Did you wonder how any man could have committed the atrocities in history - well no MAN did.

David Icke is not a Christian writer, no, but that does not mean that a non-Christian can't describe a tree, a building, whatever. He is describing the phenomena from a non-Christian perspective. The tree still exists.

I agree with you about generational curses - some common ones are suicides in families, alcoholism, drug abuse, early death, involvement with sorceries, maybe adultury and fornication, too. SERIOUS BONDAGE, BUT THE PERSON HAS AN AWARENESS THAT THEY ARE CHOOSING. IT IS A MATTER OF FREE WILL OR THEY COULD NEVER REPENT. A NON-CHRISTIAN COULD REPENT OF SINS. A manifestation of the Holy Spirit.

THE OPERATIVE WORD IS CONSCIENCE. BECAUSE WITH LACK THEREOF HOW ARE YOU EVER GOING TO BE REPENTANT?

There is NO KNOWN CURE for an adult psychopath - none - no exorcism, nothing in science - NOTHING CAN ALTER IT AT ALL.

Yes, evil has a seductive lure which lead many to sin. Sin, even though a person was say a prostitue, or a thief, or a murderer would be forgiven - IF THE PARTY REPENTED. PSYCHOPATHS ARE NEVER GOING TO REPENT.

The concept of just what a total lack of conscience implies needs a lot more exposure. The careers of an adult psychopath are nothing but a string of atrocities. Even the successful ones are chopping off peoples jobs and job functions when they can't chop the people up - but they would chop the people up if they thought they could get away with it. Under the mask of sanity lies nothing but RAGE - a hatred for mankind - no wonder though as they are more akin to machine than to human.

P.S.: I think ducks are awesome. So cute.