Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2005, 09:13 AM

Default Re: Psychopath/Dragon/Reptile - READ ABOUT MARY BELL

Saturnino, I agree that demons are demons, and it makes little difference where they come from -- extraterrestrial, extradimensional, or even mental anomalies -- they are still evil, or else they would manifest themselves openly as did Jesus and all of the other great prophets and thinkers of the ages.
I also believe that those with sociopathic or pyschotic personalities have the most difficult time finding salvation, for the reason that neenafoof cites, that they function on an animal, almost reptilian level with no semblance of conscience of spirituality; however, even if they are from generational bloodlines, they still have to retain a certain amount of human genetic encoding, so I suspect that their spiritual development is only suppressed, not permanently attenuated. In short, I believe they can change and come over "into the light", but it is an enormously arduous challenge for both the person so afflicted and anyone attempting to intervene on their behalf.
It is also possible for some people to function as "part-time psychotics", as a consequence of schizophrenia or multiple personalities induced by trauma-based programming like the MK/Ultra Monarch projects of the Nazis and CIA. They will display this cold-blooded, "reptilian" behavior only within certain alter identities.
Still, it creates a real conundrum re freewill and salvation, since some of these individuals do not appear to have any control or choice over their own lives.

Old 11-25-2005, 10:06 AM

It may be true that there is a limit that when surpassed, allows no coming back. The Bible says there is a "searing of the conscience" on those who engage in continuous sin, so it comes a time when they don't care anymore. In my opinion, that's what being a psychopath is.

However, sin is sin. Without Jesus, killing someone or just being envious is enough to send one to hell. So God sometimes saves one of those psychopaths just to remind us of that and to humble us, so we wouldn't think we are superior or that we don't need God.

I agree with TB that it is hard. But intercessory prayer plays an important role. The case of the Satanist Rebbeca Brown evangelizes in her books is an example.

What I don't agree is that psychopaths are "lizards" or descendants of Cain. That's totally non-Christian. Some people used to say that blacks were Cain's descendants and you know what happened.
Old 11-25-2005, 12:45 PM

Okay, lets get down to actual Scriptural passages.

Let's start with ones in these links, which I feel describes what is really going on perfectly. Remember, there are things that are sealed-up until the end-times and then make perfect sense.

First and foremost, the link on this thread Where Did Evil Come From. I think that site explains it so well but there are more: Now, do I think these people have scales and glow green - NO. I simply think they are identified as psychopathic. That is certainly reptilian enough for me. But, it is all about metaphor.

These descriptions in these links to me convey what the entire story in Scripture was all about. What happened and what is happening and what will happen and why. Nothing is taken out of context when you look at the whole picture and direction. I think Sherry Shriner really explains it all so well.

SATAN IS A DRAGON/SERPENT. IF YOUR FATHER WAS THE DEVIL - THEN YOU ARE 1/2 DRAGON/SERPENT. MAKES SENSE TO ME.

Salvation is through the grace of God. And there is one thing that I truly believe is that when you are dying, as your brain is deprived of oxygen, doctors would say the near death experience is caused by the process of dying - but what if God made us that way to facilitate a point where we are met by Him and He extends the invitation to all - but not all can accept.

I am so sure that that is why most of us don't die easily too. Because in suffering, people call out to God to help them and get close to God through suffering.

But, I feel there is a segment of the population that simply aren't going to make it - because they have no human emotions whatsoever an no conscience at all that would be what would be needed to accept God's grace or be touched in that way. It is about capacity.

http://biblestudysite.com/realsin.htm

http://stargods.org/HumansNephilimReptilians.htm

http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/serpent-seedline.htm

http://stargods.org/Creation.html
Old 11-25-2005, 12:50 PM

Quote:
neenafoof wrote:
The bloodline from a Christian perspective:

http://www.stargods.org/WhereDidEvilComeFrom.htm

It spans all ethnicity/races. Basically, purity of the bloodline could be ascertained by what part of the conscience is intact. Narcissists do feel - for themselves, they are stuck in a hall of mirrors. All cats are grey at night.

A psychopath is a SADIST, well they look human, but that's it. SUBHUMAN. NOT OF THE SAME SPECIES, LITERALLY.

That is the only division between those of flesh and blood. From a Christian perspective - the sheep/the goats, the wheat/tares. Remember, Jesus did not say he was coming to unite - but to divide.
That link is not a christian perpective but a catholic one. Thier are some majior flaws in thier reasoning as well.
First of all if trees meant people and fruit means sex then God told Adam he could have sez with all the trees in the garden except the tree of Knowledge. And we all know what god thinks of homosexuality (this is before Eve was formed).

Gen 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Gen 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
Gen 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
Gen 2:18 And the LORD God said, [It is] not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Its plain in the wording that it was a food to be eaten not symbolic as well

Gen 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Though I do beleive thier may be some people with tainted bloodlines the seed of HaSatan is generaly spiritual (demonic)
Old 11-25-2005, 01:11 PM

Uh, you know, that is NOT accurate.

Judge by their deeds. There is no good fruit from the poison tree. Scripture is not talking about PRODUCE and FORESTS.

Trees are not always trees in the Bible - they are not. Jesus himself was described as a BRANCH.
Then there is the anti-christ - the ABOMINABLE BRANCH.

Jesus spoke in metaphor all the time. It is not really about GRAIN AND BARNYARD ANIMALS EITHER.

Fruit is not always literal - it is not. It is not about a bad choice in produce selection.

Catholic - what are you saying????????
Old 11-25-2005, 01:15 PM

So your saying that all those trees were men/angels and God told Adam he could have sex with them all?
Old 11-25-2005, 01:23 PM

Look, if you read the links that I posted it explains it perfectly.

Arguing for the sake of arguing makes no sense to me.

Trees are nations, trees are men and branches are obviously bloodlines.

Fig tree - Israel. What happens in the spring meant the creation of the State of Israel. A generation shall not fully die out before everything in the Bible comes to pass, or shall I say fruition.

The tree did not seduce Eve. The Serpent did and ate means something other than fill your face or why didn't she cover her mouth, if that was her embarasment.

Trees can denote: Good tree - from God.
Poison tree - from Devil.

Goats: From Devil.
Sheep: From God.
Goats on the Left: The left-hand path.

Wheat: From God.
Tares: From Devil.

Serpent/Dragon: DEVIL.
Your father the Devil: 1/2 SERPENT.

I just don't understand where the disconnect comes in. The links explain it SO PERFECTLY - THE WHOLE STORY WHAT THE BIBLE IS REALLY TRYING TO TELL YOU. Its an entire story, not just random things taken out of context.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:28 PM

You have had a couple of strange posters on this site. When they spoke some interesting things about demons all hell broke loose here. Was this an example of them. They seem to be gone now or was I the only one to notice them.
Old 11-25-2005, 06:29 PM

Default Exposing The Satanic Government

Check this site out.

Dore Williamson
Old 11-25-2005, 07:30 PM

Strange posters... :-? Just say vague insults and run. Nice.

If you were talking about me, I'm not gone - but had to sleep sometime. :-D

Demons, yes. Read Malachi Martin Hostage to the Devil. But, I believe that the Catholic church's belief that only their priests can exorcise is not based in Scripture. Jesus did not say that. Also, the whole confession thing. Supposedly, that has you covered in case your contrition was not perfect. Uh, the Bible doesn't say that either. YOU MUST BE REPENTANT. TOTALLY. Maybe you wind up backsliding after that moment into the exact same sin, BUT WHEN YOU REPENT - YOU REALLY ARE SORRY THOROUGHLY, NOT JUST A LITTLE.
And be able to forgive, everyone who has EVER wronged us.

I believe that if someone is demon possessed, there will be a lot of phenomenon if it is only a partial possession. When I am saying phenomenon, I mean levitation, words manifesting on the skin, etc. A total possession would be almost seamless.

Psychopaths cannot be EXORCISED. Demons nothing; how about literally being the child of the Devil.
Demons tempt/oppress/possess. A psychopath is not tempted. They do not have a human emotional construct to feel emotional conflict that temptation implies.

AH, COME ON, NO RAPTURE. Jesus would not treat His sheep like that. I hate to be redundant but last time I checked a sheep and a goat were two totally different creatures. A goat does not BECOME A SHEEP. He takes care of ALL THE SHEEP, one way or another. But, not all are SHEEP.

In the Gospels, Jesus Himself states what it will be like when one is taken from a field, the other left. Read the parable of the wise virgins, with their lamps and oil. And it is not at a time when all hell is breaking loose either. And although, no one knows the exact day or hour, take heed of the prophets knowing it is getting late.

Again, back to what the Fig Tree does in the Spring. That was the creation of the State of Israel. Jesus states that the generation that sees this shall not fully die out before the Second Coming - and as I type the hair on the back of my neck is standing up when I typed that.

I like these sites:

http://www.parentalguide.com/Documents/Bible_Prophecy/Rapture.htm#1-THE%20RAPTURE:%20WARNING

http://members.tripod.com/sheltonjack/id24.htm