Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2005, 06:16 PM

Default Re: Psychopath/Dragon/Reptile - READ ABOUT MARY BELL

This whole reptile thing is a metaphor for humans operating from the lowest points of their brain capacity as in the "reptilian brain". This is the base of the brain that flows down into the spinal cord. It contains also, the "limbic system" where "emotions" originate.

Christianity is about transcending the worst of our animal nature.

It seems humans at the top of the materialist food chain profess to great "manners" while operating out of the worst aspects of the reptilian brain, all the while accusing the peasants of "bad form" and in need of thrashing into line.

Old 11-27-2005, 06:31 PM

If you know that David Icke suffered heavily from Schizofrenia you would know not to put too much trust into any of his writing. I mean, a footballer, turned TV-presenter and then suddenly wise-man? Accusing paopel of being Lizards from space? Is there no end?

Personally I do not see religion as having any relevance when discussing the psychological stability of children. Terms like "bloodline" must signify the genteic inheritage. Some children may inherit or develop without predisposition a mental flaw that diassociates the mind from the usual ability of compassion with outher beings.

It is based on intelligence, the ability to feel compassion, and without it, a human being is actually less intelligent, lacks understanding in certain ways.

But characteristics of Psychopathy can also become expressed in children due to maltreatment and mental or physical abuse during the formative years of the brain development.

Even until the 20th year of a child, the brain is still being molded by it's use. We see this in the growth of the brain and the way it actually shrinks after the 20th year, where the language-skills are suddenly attained much slower after the early teens and then becoming almost impossible to attain total fluency in a language after the age of 20.

It is very odd to mix religion with science and it cannot lead to anything. There is no information on the functions of the human body or the psychological development of the human in the bible. Also, Jesus was a very fickle and choleric individual, if one sees the bible as a description of real occurences. Surely not one to base any healthy rules of human upbringing on.

First, he says to his mother and his brother who comes to his sermon on the hill (they want to talk to Jesus) that "these are my family now" pointing towards the listeners and his acolytes.

Then he scolds a man for wanting to bury his dead father intead of just leaving him.

Then a bit later in the bible he lambasts a Phariséean for not honoring his father and his mother, with the words: If you do not honor your mother and your father, you must DIE!

What kind of person is that? He just twists and turns words to his own liking.. He has all the signs of a Psychopath himself.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:50 PM

No ICKE has ALL the symptoms of Bi-polar. He claimed on the telly to being "the son of god".

He has had a "mystical experience" or "experience of the divine" and it would appear come close to madness. This is normal when a Westerner, out of "tradition" and a milui that is open about such things, has it foisted upon him/her by God and has nowhere to run.

I had such an experience at 22. Christ also, but He was the Son Of God which is why He could accommadate it so easily and not go mad. This is why I turned BACK to christianity when I ACTUALLY read the 4 Gospels and realised that this man was no ordinary man. No human can claim to be God and remain lucid and as totally grounded as Christ was. He was ALL that he claimed to be and I do NOT have to take that directly on simple faith alone. Having glimpsed that side of the God head myself I am in awe and get shivers down my spine when I think about Christ being the vessal for the holy spirit to dwell so fully, but for such a short time.

As for Christ being a "psychopath"? You know, my Mummy used to tell me she loved me all the time when I was small and that she would never leave me. Then one day when I needed her comforting arms and she told me to fuck off. I guess you could call that psychopathic till you realise one of the times was at 2 and the other at 24.

"Context". You should try it one day.
Old 11-27-2005, 08:41 PM

GOATS/SHEEP/////GOATS/SHEEP/////GOATS/SHEEP////.

David Icke, obviously is informed. Amazing alternatives to our "HIStory" books.

The purer the bloodline, the less human; they fracture the minds of their offspring so what is not transmitted purely could be compensated for by a phenomena which operates in the fractured child of an obsessive attraction to those of more purity of bloodline. The purer the bloodline the more SUBHUMAN become the atrocities due to lack of conscience which is the rod which everything should be measured by.

Psychology is science. I disagree with science without religion. Oh, that was SO the problem. Its about lack of proper respect for your CREATOR. You have to marvel at what man did not CREATE. Just look at how many species of orchids there are.

This is my approach to the Bible and the contents therein:

If you begin your approach to it with the proper respect you should have for YOUR CREATOR then you KNOW that every grain of knowledge to be imparted is EXACTLY what is INTENDED to be there by GOD.

In all those examples of Jesus' behavior - look, he is not just some dude in a funk. Jesus is fully man and fully God. So, he being God has some lessons to teach.

That is why only the meek, the ones with childlike trust can inherit the Kingdom. HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON, but we don't; their is only one sin - PRIDE.

On the family thing: He was doing God's work at the moment. They had to understand that they had to stand back and not hold him back.

On the issue of burrying the dead, again, I get the lesson that the important things are not of THIS world.

Honoring, and ultimately by forgiving, one's parents reflects the proper state of one's soul. That is why that was stressed continuously in Scripture.

Humans die. Cannot sustain LIFE by WILL. Without love, there is nothing, nothing at all that is REAL. Jesus is love. The LOVE that LOVES back.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:32 AM

David Icke is a distraction.
Old 11-28-2005, 04:27 PM

This is not an opposition of my statement, other than that there is no need for e controlling/creating deity. That there is marvellous things and marvellous wonders that our mind cannot grasp is not a reason for a diety to exist. It is only our incomplete intellects that are forced to cope with the frustration of never understanding our existence that in some people (who have the affinity, genetic or social - religous memes as some would have it - to be religous) results in a religous inclination.

The awe is the same, ths spine-tingle is the same, and the understanding that compassion is the greatest human skill, is the same.

There is no need for a Jesus or a God to understans that compassion is the ultimate expression of our meaningless (i.e. we create our own meaning and then we die, forever, there is no proof or sign of anything else) lives.
Old 11-28-2005, 04:42 PM

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.
Old 11-28-2005, 07:26 PM

Quote:
This is not an opposition of my statement, other than that there is no need for e controlling/creating deity. That there is marvellous things and marvellous wonders that our mind cannot grasp is not a reason for a diety to exist. It is only our incomplete intellects that are forced to cope with the frustration of never understanding our existence that in some people (who have the affinity, genetic or social - religous memes as some would have it - to be religous) results in a religous inclination.

The awe is the same, ths spine-tingle is the same, and the understanding that compassion is the greatest human skill, is the same.

There is no need for a Jesus or a God to understans that compassion is the ultimate expression of our meaningless (i.e. we create our own meaning and then we die, forever, there is no proof or sign of anything else) lives.
IYHO.

Spoken like a true "Luciferian" - "Rationalist" - "Secular Humanist" - "Freemason".

Does it feel good "comrade"? You know, if it does, just do it. After all, you are your own boss.;-)

When I meet people like you, you can gaurantee they're on Prozac or just back from the "Cancer Support Group" getaway...feeling good after all the great group therapy.

The Lord works in mysterious ways. He brought you here so i'll keep at you after all.

BTW, was it your right leg you injured? You know, the body is the barometer of the soul and what we refuse to ackowledge in ourselves we meet outside as fate.

The "thigh" used to mean "penis". The seat of ultimate male creativity. Who wrestled with angel and walked off with a limp?

BTW 2 : I'm sure you're a nice guy. You can be my neighbour. However, we will see soon enough how the "rationalist"/"compassionate"/"humanist"/"existentialist" human holds up when the shit hits the fan and the thin veneer of civilization is torn away.

Only those with faith in God and STRONG ties to tradition and community will weather the storm.

Spasebo Comrade.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
The Bible says clearly that sin entered in the human race thru Adam,
Wasn't it Eve?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-29-2005, 01:11 AM

I am sorry Overlord.

What can you control really? You did not ordain your first breath nor will you your last. (Something bigger than you IS going on whether you acknowledge it or not is up to you.) The world spins without you. Even though you are perfect and unique, God made you and he LOVES you and sustains you. The sun shines on you and the rain poors on you and you can see the stars at night.

You didn't create that and not to give the glory to God, in my opinion is just being an ingrate.

If you think about how all this got here, the GENIUS of it all. Wow. Intelligent Design.

So I am sure we can agree that no human can create a tree or a man or a wonderful animal - and if you try, it does come out quite right. These are the leasons we need to look at now, before it is all too late.

Its all ugly and Pet Cemetary-like and THE SINGULARITY will see the merger of man/machine - meaning end of man. Do you want a future of being a robot. It won't be glamourous like Hollywood and P2 games delude some to think it would be keWL.

Transcending biology BULL, played like a video game. DANGER, DANGER.

As soon as man takes God out of everything - all that is left is a VERY UGLY PET CEMETARY-esqe attempt to copy WHAT MAN CAN NEVER DUPLICATE.
Dangerous technological advances were made by those without conscience.

Could you really feel all right in a world where people are being exterminated. Depopulation is a BIG deal and not even done in the least bit humanely. Look at the methyl bromide situation.

I understand that you are probably a great guy,
easy on those who know you, enjoy life, whatever. But that is so SMALL, comparitively to what is really going on and what is needed in the world today.

No good will ever come from not thinking of mankind collectively. The world is being held in sway by DARK/EVIL forces and the balance is going to shift.

God created all this and he did say VENGENCE WAS HIS. Woe to the world when the Wrath of God is unleashed upon it.

Again, if you never read the Bible, you would be amazed. Tells the GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD.