Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2004, 07:38 PM

Default Re: Max has an excellant idea!!!!!!!!! print 911truth.org on all currency

The government of many nations are molesting the children and the law is allowing this crime to perpetuate itself?

Damn straight I am angry. And so should we all be! These are the same people who are the media, the police, Social Services, doctors, lawyers, teachers.

Damn straight I am angry. I further picked up some more cash from the beast machine and gave some money to my children to go Christmas shopping tomorrow.

The paper I write on will land in the hands of those who may question what is written. The bank will take them and the bank will have to destroy them if they don't like them. They can kiss my hiney.

Damn straight I am angry. Anna was right, on one of the $20.00 notes the numerals 560 or something was hand-printed in ink. If they can write numbers on money, without fear, I can write letters on dirty bits of paper too, and so can you. Try it! I encourage you.

You're not a sheep scared to jump off the fence?

Come on now, we have typed as though we are the thought provokers of truth. A truth with no action? What? We are just going to bitch about things?

Do something, do anything.

We have a great idea. Let's share it with the world. It's called Divine Justice. God is a creative force, He is a force in action. He is creation, by definition.

He didn't do nothing. He didn't just sit on the fence dreaming of reality. He created it for us. Jesus did something. He performed miracles in the name of God. All the messengers of the many true faiths did something... they delivered a message from God.

If we, who know so much are not even willing to raise a penstroke against the government, WE are indeed sheep.

Is not writing freedom of thought/freedom of speech?

Are you a free man or are you their slave? What makes that difference? Is it how you think, what you believe or how you live your life - your actions?

Food for thought while you get doodling on those bits of paper.

Mary XXX
In case, you haven't noticed... I am a rebel. Society created me and He helped me develop that person into who I wanted to be. Thank you God.

A flower that blooms in adversity is the most beautiful flower of all - peace.

Old 12-10-2004, 07:48 PM

Default Re: Max has an excellant idea!!!!!!!!! print 911truth.org on all currency

You have not bought their propaganda hook, line and sinker Sable? Are they running the show or is God?

You're not mad. Imagine a better future. Stop imagining Armageddon and start imaging peace. It doesn't have to be the way they want it to go.

Do you believe in miracles?

Can the world be saved from ultimate control and destruction? Y.E.S. We have the P.O.W.E.R.!!!!

Power to the people. God is with us.

Am I a mad woman or a woman of great faith?

MaryXXX :roll:
Old 12-10-2004, 09:55 PM

My question is whether this particular website is the one to pass around. I hadn't been there before and it doesn't seem particularly clear and immediate. I mean, obviously it's trying to convince people that 9/11 was a conspiracy and I suppose the hope is that once people start questioning that, then they might be ready to consider why it happened and who benefitted?

To explain myself, what led me HERE is my curiosity about the Skull & Bones connection between BU$H and Kerry... which led to, oh, my God, so many other researches. So, yes, I think the idea of putting a provocative message on currency is an excellent underground resistance way of "passing the message," but I think each one of us will have to decide what we believe will be the strongest beginning point to put out there. This is certainly making me think deeply about what message I personally would like to pass along to others.

And I agree, too, that if this means they have to destroy money and replace it, that's a good effort, too!
Old 12-10-2004, 10:05 PM

Okay Mary, I get the picture, thanx fer enlightening me. :-D
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-10-2004, 10:22 PM

Excellant point of note Jane. It is for the INDIVIDUAL to decide.

This is why people need to talk. To question and think about things. I love creative thought! It always leads to the truth? We all know where lies leed...

Peace and get doodling
Mary :lol:
Old 12-10-2004, 10:32 PM

Hope, I don't think I can enlighten anyone here. I have too many questions in my own mind. I know so very little about so few things, this I am learning. If I enlightened, you are welcome.

Your comments always make me think. For me personally, that is a good thing.

Will you mark the numbered beast known as paper money with information you wish others questioned too?

You can do it.

Power to the people
Wake up the Sheeple
God is watching. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :-o :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
Old 12-11-2004, 07:42 AM

Another reason for different people to chose different messages is if everybody does the same one, it will make any governmental entity interested in quashing that effort be able to look for specific information here on the internet to determine what started somebody doing that. It makes it much harder if it's different messages in different writing. Although, they would still be able to identify that the idea for doing it at all originated, say, at ClubConspiracy.

I can't figure out right now whether the paranoia I'm feeling even "typing" on this site means: A, I'm a little too freaked by all the stuff I'm learning and, therefore, not being realistic about the likelihood of any entity taking an interest in my online research activities; or B, I am more perfectly aware than I ever have been of the sort of danger that is posed in this country and others by acts of resistance.

In other words, I'm not clear on the level at which we are being monitored and when they would decide we need to be suppressed. Every time I try to sign on to this site and it's not available, I have that moment of believing that somebody is hacking it so as to shut it down. Is that crazy or just really aware?

P.S. If you really decide to do this, don't forget to wear gloves and vary the ink and handwriting. I wouldn't have a stamp made, because that stamp manufacture could be traced back to you. Handwriting that is consciously altered from your normal style, I believe would be much harder to prove its author.
Old 12-14-2004, 01:02 AM

I must say Mary, that in all the countless posts I've made online, this has got to be the best reception I've ever had. Thanks!!

Anyway, I like the idea of the stamp- I think I'll get one of those that you put the letters together yourself (mini kit).

No question there are sites with better info than 911truth.org -- but what I like about it is that in basically two short words it can spark a curiously for anyone. While I much prefer the work of Alex Jones and Henry I don't think their URLs would have the same effect to a mind controlled type person. For example, infowars is a bit meaningless until you understand what one is!!

If anyone has any other short URLs that they think would be as good- let me know. Could aways add a second URL to a site with better info on the back of the bill.

Jane- as for being monitored- no question about it. I'm sure I'm on the "red list" for the concentration camps with all the surfing I've done! :-? :-o :-) But, I'm not going to worry about it. What ever happens, happens. I will not be afraid to do what I need to do. Of course, I will be as smart as possible about it.
Old 12-14-2004, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Jane- as for being monitored- no question about it. I'm sure I'm on the "red list" for the concentration camps with all the surfing I've done! But, I'm not going to worry about it. What ever happens, happens. I will not be afraid to do what I need to do. Of course, I will be as smart as possible about it.
Wow some of the paranoia around here reminds me of my younger years!!

The thing with the concentration camps, if they are implemented, is that its wrong to begin with. If you are in one its all downhill. The above "red list" would probably get a public execution to make all the others scared. Than anyone else would get micro-chipped. After that people would probably disappear in the night. 1st the old 2nd anyone that couldn't work due to physical limitations (obese and handicapped)

Putting URL markers on bills is near untraceable they would have to have RFID chips in the bills (they do have identification #'s), let you spend (pass the message) collect your money as soon as you handed it over and than confront/subdue you and await your confession ( if you choose to confess ) This scenario seems a little far fetched for a few cases of civil disobedience.
If you are really concerned about UN/NWO concentration/quarantine camps talk to like minded friends about an underground militia an informal understanding that if certain events start to take place YOU have an out , a place to meet and re group.
Old 12-24-2004, 12:18 AM

Great idea about putting websites on the bills. I love it.