Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2005, 06:17 AM

Default Re: Yes, I want to be a Mason!

I merely meant you judge ignorance by your own belief.

If you want someone to see your point of view, and hopefully consider it, sticking a few f's into them is not the way to go about.

Especially when it is someone of such a young age, would it not be better to be an adult and tell the young man to be cautious in his endeavours and be aware of certain claims prior to affiliating and joining any organisation.

Old 11-29-2005, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Bondi wrote:
I merely meant you judge ignorance by your own belief.

If you want someone to see your point of view, and hopefully consider it, sticking a few f's into them is not the way to go about.

Especially when it is someone of such a young age, would it not be better to be an adult and tell the young man to be cautious in his endeavours and be aware of certain claims prior to affiliating and joining any organisation.
Oh well... just hope the kid thinks twice.
Old 11-29-2005, 06:29 AM

I would be surprised if he does.

He obviously has had good connections due to his joining DeMolay, so I would imagine the venemous style of reaction to his post would merely make it seem more the claims are simply hate mongering.

That is common sense, if you have heard nothing but good about something there is no reason you would think badly of it, and to have people you don't know, and have only just "met" online to come back with a barrage of disturbing claims and foul mouthed comments, would you bother to consider those points.

The posts made in repsonse to this young lad, aid the organisation you all wish deface more than anything else.
Old 11-29-2005, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Bondi wrote:
I would be surprised if he does.

He obviously has had good connections due to his joining DeMolay, so I would imagine the venemous style of reaction to his post would merely make it seem more the claims are simply hate mongering.

That is common sense, if you have heard nothing but good about something there is no reason you would think badly of it, and to have people you don't know, and have only just "met" online to come back with a barrage of disturbing claims and foul mouthed comments, would you bother to consider those points.

The posts made in repsonse to this young lad, aid the organisation you all wish deface more than anything else.
Damn... I fell for it. Got to be more precise in the future.

That comment was actually quite helpful.
Old 11-29-2005, 06:54 AM

I never came here to hinder.

My offer was to let you know the details that are false, Henry and mods this is just an example and I am not getting into a discussion on it,

In example:

Shaws confession of the 33rd degree ritual = Fact is he was never a 33rd degree Scottish Rite mason and has never seen the ritual, of which I can provide substantial prove, including a copy of he demit letter which shows no annimosity towards the Scottish Rite.

The fact is you could all quite probably make very good claims against an organisation, by in truth you are missing your target, by missing/ignoring vital points.

To which I will gladly offer my own opinion to anyone who cares to pm me as I would prefer to keep my word to Henry, and stay apart of the board.