Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2005, 03:46 AM

Default Movie File Detailing Jewish Involvement In The Communist Revoloution In Hungary. Good Viewing!

"Sunshine". Movie starring Ray Fiennes (English Patient). Chronicles the plight of three generations of a Jewish family in Hungary just prior to WW1 and into the Hungarian uprising against the Communists in the mid 50's.

The main thrust is between two brothers. One is a High Court Judge and die in the wool Monarchist, grateful for living in a liberal country where Jews are allowed to rise to high positions. The other is a Doctor and part of the Communist revoloution due to the poverty he sees.

Just watch and see how a "mainstream" movie handles an issue that many STILL do not know or are reliably informed is not true...that those of the Jewish faith REGULARLY involve themselves in undermining traditional governments...for good, but one may argue, mostly ill. 6 meg WMV file.

www.iinet.net.au/~falluga

Old 11-26-2005, 06:10 AM

Default Re: Movie File Detailing Jewish Involvement In The Communist Revoloution In Hungary. Good Viewing!

TB,

This is not a main streammovie this is zionist popaganda. I saw the film with a hungarian friend (1/2 jewish by the fathers side)i am sure that most of them are kazars.

The plight of the jew portrayed in the movie is fictional and made to dupe. Probobly based on some truth,

But the movie does not show the nightmare caused by the communist regimen to hungry under communist leadership, almost entirely jew.

At least under the monarchy jews where respected but thats not enough for them they have to destroy and subjugate the land that treated them so well.

Well thats the story so often repeted, no wonder the progroms and the iron guard where created.

I am very surprized you fell for it.

Old 11-26-2005, 07:15 AM

Default Re: Movie File Detailing Jewish Involvement In The Communist Revoloution In Hungary. Good Viewing!

Fell for what?

We have a mainstream movie detailing Jews changing their names. Involving themselves in subversive activities against conservative government. We have the term "Zionism" used...and on and on. I NEVER said it was a true to life masterpeice. I'm just saying, when is the last time you saw a movie which EVEN MENTIONS 1/100th of this subject matter?

Of couse it's Hollywood schlock. But now I have a little ammunition when people say Jewish involvement in revoloutionary activities is a myth.

Ya know what I mean guvner?
Old 11-26-2005, 07:16 AM

Quote:
At least under the monarchy jews where respected but thats not enough for them they have to destroy and subjugate the land that treated them so well.
And thats THE point! The movie makes great pains to point out the TOLERENCE given Jews and other ethnic minorities in Hungary and how pissed off the monarchists were when it was thrown back in their face.

Yes i am pissed off. You have no idea what a pain in the arse converting that format was. Hmph! int:
Old 11-26-2005, 08:01 AM

ok now i got your meaning. and i agree.

Old 11-26-2005, 08:55 AM

interesting doc
Old 11-26-2005, 08:16 PM

It did'nt do that well at the cinemas. It was an attempt at another English PAtient drama which did'nt come off. Ray fiennes plays thr three generations himself...it did'nt quite work.

That this topic even got a MENTION amazes me though I have no doubt as to the glossing over. Sortta like a "Kinsey" movie.

It is widely available in the dvd store.

I had so much trouble converting it it was'nt funny. "Da Jooooze" at it again? :lol:
Old 11-27-2005, 12:27 AM

Had to take it down due to space considerations.

I think it's a good example of Jewish/faith involvement in subversive movements in Europe and I will e-mail the 5 meg file on request.

When people say that PARTICULAR "Jewish involvement" in subversive movements is a myth, I show them this film. It is not "proof" but it introduces people to why Europeans inparticular are what the mainstream call "anti-semetic".

docofeedback@iinet.net.au

I also have another small clip where the son gets some Jewish fatherly advice over the sons wish to marry his cousin. Here is the short dialouge. I have no space on the website but will e-mail the 4ook file on request. It's worth watching.

Want is not a word for us. God "wants", we "wish for". We must obey what God wants of us. I did. He teaches us to live without power or lust. Two things that bring us to destroy other people and us. And in return He gives us knowledge, the ability to read and interpret, and He gives us family love.