Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Announcements and Site News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2005, 06:28 PM

Default The REcent "Scare"...

Some people have been scared off this forum by some "possible" commercial hacking.

You know, it is quite inevitable that forums such as these come under scrutiny of Intelligence organizations. Mainly because they fear "Religious Extremism", of ANY sort. They have your I.P and with a warrent can go to your Internet Provider and demand you private details. Soooooo, they already have them if they want them.

There have been many "discussions" on the current state of Judaism and the increase in pressure on the so called "Holocaust Deniers". I have been posting little doco's on the Holohoax and also had a go at a Zionist weapons and sensor systems programmer in the Oz military establishment. Sooooooo, i would expect that little Ari on the Kibbutz is having a go. Whatever.

I personally have NO fear of my local law enforcement authorities.

With the big move down under of the creme of the Judaicrats however, i am mindful of my health in the possible near future. However, they will have to be clever about it. Scorpio's rule the roost on covert operating and I have taken measures.

If you are worried about things then simply do this...tell your Pastor what you fear. Any people "outside" of "whacky conspiracy" circles in "responsible positions" will make sure your passing doth not go un noticed. Too late for you, but it makes the job harder.

Besides, if you ar'nt Alex Jones, Military, Intelligence lackey, Government lackey...you'r "kook" status gives unrivalled protection.

In the end people have to ascertain their personal position but it bodes well to remember...what would have happened if George W (the other one) had "ducked for cover" when the British waggled their finger at him?

I personally say fcuk 'em.

Old 11-28-2005, 07:13 PM

Default Re: The REcent "Scare"...

Scared! Hell no. Matter of fact just recovered from the latest assault. Magic formula, run Windoze 98, less open internet ports, then a firewall. Funny though the latest comes after an extended e-mail campaign to media, the republican party,CNN/CIA,Faux news and the 18 senators listed on our latest bioterrorism enhancement bill. I have definitely made everyone's black list and I'm damm proud of it!
People can only be pushed so far.
Bring it on assholes.
Keywords for the NSA dweebs.
Old 11-28-2005, 07:26 PM

Did you check out the forum link that was provided by another very switched on CC forumer. It was discussed at the following site.

Powweb
Old 11-28-2005, 07:43 PM

Thanks mate! Some simple intimidation. Perhaps the "commercial" hacking was to cover something more sinsister?

Maybe I should'nt have mentioned "Leon" who works for "Oz Defence Industries" and is a confirmed died in the wool ZIONIST/IDF fighter pilot and Kibbutz man, which leaves Australia's submarine class "Collins" TOTALLY compromised. Where are your loyalties Leon? And why are you so cocky about talking about what you do and passing pics around of the inside of our Subs? Why has the Oz government placed sensitive secrets in the hands of a governemnt KNOWN for it's subterfuge and contempt for other countries laws. Go HELEN CLARKE, but I hear they even got to you.

I will fight you bastards till my dying breath and believe me, you will NEVER intimidate me. Now go read your Talmud and make sure those "whore slave" girls from Eastern Europe are making some money for you.

We stole Oz first. You are not gonna make us the next "leeching" target.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:46 PM

What would Chamish say? 8-)