Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Announcements and Site News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2005, 10:59 AM

Default picture uploads

Although I've been on this site for awhile, I haven't tried to upload any pictures yet, now that I want to, I'm at a loss to see the upload picture button, if you would enlighten me to how to I'd appreciate it, thanks, don

Old 11-20-2005, 11:26 AM

Default Re: picture uploads

it's the one to the left of 'manager' and should say 'imgscr' when your cursor passes over it. :-)

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-20-2005, 11:36 AM

Ok, but then I get script prompt, what do I do now?
Right now I'm feeling stupid.
Old 11-20-2005, 12:53 PM

the only section where you can upload pictures that i'm aware of is the share the knowledge section by post and discuss, there you can upload pictures by clicking browse. I don't know why you can't upload pictures from other sections of club conspiracy????
Old 11-20-2005, 01:35 PM

i don't think you can upload pics from your hard drive, so i'll need to use an image hosting service, I use photobucket. :-)

--Andrew Carnegie