Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2005, 06:58 AM

Default Re: A Comment From John In Hungary To Henry Makow.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I dont trust Putin.

I dont trust that site either.

I'm going for a souvlaki.
I agree with all points, but you have to consider all information to be able to truly discover anything.

Ever heard of a doing a deal on the back of a fag packet? Might only be a cockney saying, so in short it's a case of writing a binding deal on any old scrap of paper. Many of the names batted around NWO sites are old school business men, deals done on a hand shake and a sentence on the back of a fag packet.

Even the most insane claims come from somewhere, so no claim should be overlooked.

Old 11-29-2005, 07:12 AM

Putin is one of the most evil looking man I have ever seen. His stare is evil. I usually don't judge people by that, but please, no other leader in the world emmits such evil look.

He came from the KGB, for Pete's sake !
In texe Marrs' last book, he is portraited doing Masonic signs. Not that it matters much.
Old 11-29-2005, 07:18 AM

Putin has a Libran Sun and Scorpio Rising. He was MADE for espionage. The Libran charm with all the "dark traits" of Scorpio just beneath the surface. That "stare".

He and Gerhard Schroeder are like two peas in a pod. The best of friends. Putin speaks "flawless" German. When the two meet he is beaming and virtually skips to meet him.

The Germans own him.

As for that site BONDI...i dont dismiss any of them. I take them in. They just say things that lead me to believe they are not telling the truth.
Old 11-29-2005, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
He came from the KGB, for Pete's sake !
In texe Marrs' last book, he is portraited doing Masonic signs. Not that it matters much.
Granted he's not the most attractive bloke on the planet.

But this does give an interesting conundrum. Is he or isn't he masonic?

If he is then would he really be going up against a NWO plan for a third world war? (if that is the plan, but that can be forgotten for the time being, the principle is the important bit here)

If so, then does that determine that there are multiple factions, not in co-operation, but in competition, or even fighting opposite sides?

If there are multiple factions, then there needs to be questions into where was the split, and in the split what did each side represent?

This is what I research, the different types of many organisations using the one name.

By using the name of another group, by default a percentage of the flack is diverted to the wrongly accused and the more in the public eye that "scapegoat" is the more the other groups actions go un-noticed, or at least the blame is directed elsewhere.

Does that make sense?
Old 11-29-2005, 07:37 AM

What makes it difficult to follow the NWO is the way they play their choreography. All that dialetic thing, left against right, West against East, and in the end they are all friends.

What matters is that Putin is working hand in hand in the project to reduce freedom, eliminate "terrorism", support global organizations, etc. Just see his actions.

About him being a Mason...here we go again to the same issue. He is an occultist and a globalist. Call it a Illuminati or a member of the "Brotherhood". As I said before, Masons are a low level part of that organization. The symbols and signs just penetrate the whole thing. Putin must be much above the 33 degrees hierarchy. Who knows if they even use degrees or if the hierarchy is just informal at his stage.
Old 11-29-2005, 07:45 AM

Quote:
The symbols and signs just penetrate the whole thing. Putin must be much above the 33 degrees hierarchy. Who knows if they even use degrees or if the hierarchy is just informal at his stage.
I wonder about that too.

Ones I have met did'nt seem to care too much about the "in's and outs" of Freemasonry or the traditions good or bad.

They were "connected" and that was all that mattered.
Old 11-29-2005, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
What makes it difficult to follow the NWO is the way they play their choreography. All that dialetic thing, left against right, West against East, and in the end they are all friends.
I appreciate the comments, and to an extent agree. However by nature of the beast, it is more feasable that there are multiple groups all jossling for supremecy. Which would give an air of poosibility as to what's mentioned at the start of the thread. Rather than all working under one "king pin" as it were, these men are not those that like to take orders.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
What matters is that Putin is working hand in hand in the project to reduce freedom, eliminate "terrorism", support global organizations, etc. Just see his actions.
That is undeniable, the reduction of freedom is in essence the aim of any authority!

It is the hand in hand bit that I have "issues" with.

If you were to divide the world by it's continents you would find in each the same groups of "unofficial" ruling classes. Not one group, but in example you will find the Mafia, the Triads and other gangland mobs in all continents, Rothschilds, Rockefeller, and the money families in all continents, etc etc.

If they were working hand in hand, I will use the mob groups as example as it is easier to explain, it would be so much easier to control as a one if you left the Mafia in Italy and America, Triads in Asia rather than infiltrating each others turf, where the other has already got a foot hold on control. Make sense?

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
About him being a Mason...here we go again to the same issue.
We don't I am not allowed to discuss this topic.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Masons are a low level part of that organization.
Which ones (sorry had to ask)
Old 11-29-2005, 11:39 AM

Putin seems like the REAL DEAL. A fundamentally honorable man, he seems genuine in a rather shy way, but spontaneous, really laughs, not contrived with artifice. They should all listen to Putin on this topic.

He seems clever, shrewd and very very intelligent. Someone like Putin would have confidence rather than hidding glarring inadequecry behind arrogant, smirking assine behavior. Perhaps, he had to be capable of doing his job.

Battle of Gog and Magog? Lets see armies of the east and armies of the north. Who could that be?

I'm so sure he would like to stave that off.

Remember Victor Ushenko, don't you think that if "they" wanted him dead by poison. "They" would have gotten it right?

Imagine him not keeling right over in a respectable 2 mins or so. Dioxin, one of the most toxic substances known to man BUT it didn't do the job. I don't think he was intended to die. He perhaps was intended to win. JMO.
Old 11-29-2005, 12:08 PM

This is an interesting site. So much better than the other Illuminati/NWO sites. Much more personal. I think it serves its purpose very well.
Old 11-29-2005, 12:40 PM

neenafoot,

The Bible tells that God will put a "hook in the jaw" of Magog so he will be dragged down to Israel...it doesn't matter who is in comand of Russia at the time. He will do it.

About the hierarchy...any serious researcher of the NWO would have found by now that there are hundreds of organizations...they overlap each other, some people are members of several. Some people probably don't know nothing about other organizations. Some probably think they can defy the overall agenda, until they have their arms broken. We are dealling with human beings, it is impossible for the occultists to totallly control the world and all the subordinates, also because God doesn't allow.

What they do is to smack down those who disobey.

However...it doesn't mean that a small group (maybe fluid, maybe more rigid) of men doesn't have the last say in everything. What glues them together is the occultist vision of the future, the global government perspective and the new age religious aspect. Not to mention that most have spirit guides that teach them exactly the same shit.