Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2005, 02:59 PM

Default Re: White Farmer Set on Fire in Zimbabwe

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
LaDominio,
Why blacks are always counted on to take the higher moral ground? When will whites "forgive and forget"? One way to start is for whites around the world to rally together pool resources together and help rebuild Zimbabwe for the future of both blacks and whites in that country. After all it was the whites who raped, robbed, and killed the natives. I know this is too hard for whites to do. I guess only the blacks with weak minds under the influence of Mugabe can be counted on to fogive and forget. The whites with strong minds apparently do not have this in their nature.
True true... This has been an on-going debate.

The fact is that NOBODY IS RESPONSABLE. These generations are gone. I may be white, but I am certainly not responsible for rape, robbery or murder! So neither am I responsible for the colonization of Zim (though Iím not from Africa originally). All I did was come into this world. I havenít done anything wrong, so is it necessary for me to carry the burden of the past within my conscience just because of the colour of my skin?

I agree that we need to rally together and pull Zimbabwe (and other countries) out of the dust, yet not as 'WHITES', but as FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS.

There are people of all colours who will not forgive and forget, and these people are all simply pathetic, nothing more.

Quote:
Thumper wrote:

Aren't national borders a form of segregation? How about private property? Doors to your bedroom?

Let's be rational for a moment. If this is what both parties desire, and NEED, and will result in less violence/murder then let nature take its course.
Yes, most forms of borders are forms of segregation. These we will have to deal with at a later stage, because if we canít tolerate someone because of his colour, then we cant do much else in this arena.

Itís not natural at all. It has been implemented for the purpose of control. Separation would be a 'quick fix', and would do more damage in the end. America has done this throughout history. Why do you think it is in such a knot? It is because it has slopped new foundations over old ones, instead of re-building, which is why it is so unstable.

Old 11-30-2005, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Itís not natural at all. It has been implemented for the purpose of control. Separation would be a 'quick fix', and would do more damage in the end. America has done this throughout history. Why do you think it is in such a knot? It is because it has slopped new foundations over old ones, instead of re-building, which is why it is so unstable.
Spoken like a true leftist.

You do realize that it's all the fortune 500 companies who sponsor movements like the multi-kult, dissolving of borders, and being a Global Citizen right?

Forcibly integrating hostile groups of people makes absolutely no sense. If it did, that negates your earlier stance that European colonization into Africa was ever a bad thing.

The idea behind building this new One World Tower of Babel is not 'peace', but class warfare as the Marxists social engineers have done FROM THE VERY BEGINNING.

Ask yourself, has the move of importing terrorists, and tens of millions of Muslims made Western Europe more free and prosperous, or more like a repressive Police State with new laws/committees that literally regulate your speech and expression, so as to preserve 'multi-cultural harmony'?

Their official policy is to 'celebrate differences', when in fact it is to negate national identity and self-determination. THAT IS THEIR BASIS FOR CONTROL.

If nations and people weren't forced to conform to the 'world community' like the UN has mandated, how are they being controlled? You have it exactly wrong.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-30-2005, 11:34 PM

It's funny that the SAME people who cause the wars. Who colonise. Who bring on the chaos now tell us that the way to solve "our" bad habits is to throw every one togethjer and just get along. Ha!

Good old P- R - S...NEVER FAILS!

I'm just wondering how I can integrate it into my day to day so I can make the doolars.

I agree on segregation. But based on "values" rather than "race".

I never thought i would ever get to the point of saying this but..."if you dont like MY culture...fcuk off back to your own". The local Abo's here are the PERFECT example of what happens when you "dilute" your cultural heritage. Those unable to adapt drink and generally degenerate. A perfect example of "white culture" that me mate Adolph was trying to stop. Just ask the Eastern Europeans what happens when everyone becomes..."the same".

If you're here for the money, then fine. Just shut up and remember you're in Rome.

My sister did it for a year in Malaysia, so everyone else can stop thinking this middle class peasant will be putting up with "tolerating" every Tom Dick and Harry's particular cultural fetish.

Until we hang the Globalist Elite ideology from the neck...none of us will be free.

I agree with Alex Jones. We must start with our neighbours and move on into local government. This is happening, all be it slowly.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
If nations and people weren't forced to conform to the 'world community' like the UN has mandated, how are they being controlled? You have it exactly wrong.
Itís a matter of opinion.

But perhaps a TEMPORARY separation would be sufficient, but who the hell would go back?

You have no idea what the South African people are like. We still have right-wing terrorist militias about the place, waiting for a chance to engage in a bloody crusade against all non-whites. Most poor black people despise the upper class, and would happily take everything away from them if the opportunity presents itself (we see this in Zim). Society here is so fragile, that something as small as this could awaken a monster. Much care and planning should go into this.

Eventually, all whites will be evacuated, but then what? Things will get worse. The problem could be fixed now, instead of letting it deteriorate.
Old 12-01-2005, 12:01 PM

My basis for segregation/integration is freedom of association. By all means, if this is what two or more parties will mutually agree to, let them have it.

The problem comes however when we push this 'global community' roughshod over what anyone else thinks, and you have Muslim vagabonds in Europe who may never be accepted, and Paris burning because of it.

No one must be 'forced' to tolerate anything.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-01-2005, 12:07 PM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Itís a matter of opinion.

But perhaps a TEMPORARY separation would be sufficient, but who the hell would go back?

You have no idea what the South African people are like. We still have right-wing terrorist militias about the place, waiting for a chance to engage in a bloody crusade against all non-whites. Most poor black people despise the upper class, and would happily take everything away from them if the opportunity presents itself (we see this in Zim). Society here is so fragile, that something as small as this could awaken a monster. Much care and planning should go into this.

Eventually, all whites will be evacuated, but then what? Things will get worse. The problem could be fixed now, instead of letting it deteriorate.
I think you mean the right wing groups want to kill all whites, and not 'non-whites'.

In any case, it sounds like you subscribe to the paternalistic theory of the 'White Mans' burden, where you're saying that its a duty for whites to stay and support the blacks?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-02-2005, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
In any case, it sounds like you subscribe to the paternalistic theory of the 'White Mans' burden, where you're saying that its a duty for whites to stay and support the blacks?
Iím saying that we need to forgive and forget. And THEN we can help each other. SA used to be a really nice place, but this entire debacle with Zimbabwe and Affirmative Action has created more racial tension. Although it is inevitable, when the whites evacuate Zim, it will cause an awful lot of racial conflict. What a mess.
Old 12-03-2005, 03:36 AM

It's more about who will control the resources. If all citizens in any country is given equal access to resources as everyone else then their would be less problems in the world. The problems in Africa is that the resources are controlled by whites. The history of colonization has shown that they don't neccessarily need to be in a country physically to continue to control the resources. They simply hire some Sambo to look after their resources for them. Their is explotation at all levels. The only victims are the poor blacks. They are being held back by their cultures and beliefs. Too bad that they do not have leaders that can come like a Jesus to evolve them pass the rituals of their daily lives to living in the spirit of excellence.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:11 AM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Quote:
Thumper wrote:
Iím saying that we need to forgive and forget. And THEN we can help each other. SA used to be a really nice place, but this entire debacle with Zimbabwe and Affirmative Action has created more racial tension. Although it is inevitable, when the whites evacuate Zim, it will cause an awful lot of racial conflict. What a mess.
We can help eachother, but we don't need to put white farmers in harms' way by forcing them to stay in a hostile country.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-03-2005, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
It's more about who will control the resources. If all citizens in any country is given equal access to resources as everyone else then their would be less problems in the world. The problems in Africa is that the resources are controlled by whites. The history of colonization has shown that they don't neccessarily need to be in a country physically to continue to control the resources. They simply hire some Sambo to look after their resources for them. Their is explotation at all levels. The only victims are the poor blacks. They are being held back by their cultures and beliefs. Too bad that they do not have leaders that can come like a Jesus to evolve them pass the rituals of their daily lives to living in the spirit of excellence.
The most prosperous and 'equal' societies, are the free ones. For that I think we simply need to follow the example of early colonial America.

Have a constitution that guarantees:

1) guns
2) private property

No population that can defend itself can be oppressed.

As well, I'd be very leery of a 'money' system, or anything that debauches wealth that can be centrally controlled, like the American Federal Reserve or the Bank of England.

The purest and most honest economic system I believe is barter, and it should be kept that way.

--Andrew Carnegie