Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2005, 10:24 PM

Default looking for bible verse that says all governments on earth are empowered by satan

Alex Jones brings this up from time to time, and given his exaggeration, I'd like verificiation on this.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-30-2005, 10:46 PM

Default Re: looking for bible verse that says all governments on earth are empowered by satan

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/Reptoidred2.jpg[/img]
Old 11-30-2005, 11:56 PM

Default Re: looking for bible verse that says all governments on earth are empowered by satan

words, not pictures

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-01-2005, 04:14 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
Alex Jones brings this up from time to time, and given his exaggeration, I'd like verificiation on this.
Good question, Thumper. If you ever wondered if Satan tries to make deals, there is actually Scripture for it. In Matthew chap. 4, at the Temptation of Christ, Satan tried to make a deal with Jesus Christ.

Actually, this was desperate act of the devil -- Christ already owned it in theory. But, apparently, Satan does in fact have much dominion. He is called the Prince of the Power of the Air in Ephesians. He is called the god of this world in 1 Corinithians.

In the Book of Revelation, it states that he sends out unclean spirits who have a spiritual likeness to frogs. These work specifically to deceive the Kings of the Earth -- those in positions of power.

Read Psalm 2. This states that the Kings of the Earth set themselves against the LORD and his Annointed Christ.

It is not that Satan rules every government by proxy. It is that he is the deceiver of the whole world.

In the end of the matter, Satan once more goes from his abyss to deceive the nations of the four corners of the earth. He leads Gog and the nation of Magog against the camp of the saints. God allows this. But, if you will read in Eziekiel concerning Gog, Gog becomes a symbol in Revelation of all that is against the people of God.

We actually live in this time currently. Satan has already been loosed from his prison for the last time. The Millenial Reign of Christ is ended. We are currently living during the time described in Revelation chapter 20.

And, it is about to end.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:23 AM

1) When Jesus is tempted in the desert, Satan says that all world has been given to him and he an give it to anyone: Jesus doesn't contest this.
Luke 4:6

Luk 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever, I will I give it.

2) In Daniel we see an angel tell him that he was delayed by the Prince of Persia (a high rank demon with sovereignity over Persia). We assume others take care of the rest of the countries.

3) In Revelations we see all th ekings of the world giving their power to the Beast.

There are other verses, but these come to my mind.

In fact, Satan's power is great, but not absolute. He can do only what God allows. There is a Restrainer, the Holy Spirit, that doesn't allow complete evil to take charge. Also, human free will can resist the devil up to a point, not to mention the actions and prayers of the Christians.
Old 12-01-2005, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
1) When Jesus is tempted in the desert, Satan says that all world has been given to him and he an give it to anyone: Jesus doesn't contest this.
Luke 4:6

Luk 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever, I will I give it.

Proof that 1 man or person CAN rule the entire

planet.
Old 12-01-2005, 06:51 AM

Casting the "Ring" back into the Earth...the job of every human being and the completeness of their life.

That is Tolkiens take...what is the direct Bible equivilent that he no doubt got the idea from?

Of course the same theme runs strongly in the Star Wars Trilogy.
Old 12-01-2005, 08:11 AM

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/Reptoidred2.jpg[/img]
And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever, I will, I give it.
Old 12-01-2005, 08:16 AM

Quote:
_____ wrote:
And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever, I will, I give it.
Is that the devil himself?
Old 12-01-2005, 08:33 AM

I would trade the world for a face lift, if I were this ugly fellow.