Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2004, 10:50 AM

Default Re: Crucifixion, a trauma based mass mind control

Ahmad... I can read my own Quran, peace and thank, as stated,I would rather get to know your religion and faith through you as a person, and not your quotations.

Mary XXX

Old 12-14-2004, 09:18 AM

Marypopinz...I can't write without my quotations. You seem to have a problem with God's words, you should know better what's the consequences of ignoring God when He sends us a message.

Again you can always skip my posts.

Peace 666,

You said: "Can every letter in the Koran be converted to a number for deeper analysis ?"

We can convert every letter to a number, but i think the meanings come from words or passages, not from single letters. If your question is about the numerical values, yes there is a system that God revealed, you can find it on my website.

Did you know that the 666 is the numerical identity of Quran?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 12-14-2004, 09:23 AM

Ahmad ...

The Torah is built on such a system.

With the Torah EVERY LETTER is a WORD and

a NUMBER simulaneously and both give DEEPER

meaning to the text.

Have YOU looked into it to SEE where it is

wrong ?

If it is inferior to the Koran how come

the Jews rule with such " poor " information ?
Old 12-14-2004, 10:36 AM

Ahmad, dude

I don't have a problem with God's words. I do appreciate you keep telling me these words, are from God. All of them, every one.

If they are, so be it. Your point is... convert to your point or view? Or what? God loves me just the way I am, thank you very much. Jesus taught me that one. He wants me to be a better person. It's a dummy who walks away from a good teacher until they have learnt everything that teacher has to offer.

And if I have found what that teacher had said to always ring true in day to day life... I should worship the words of your book?... your perspective of God from your culture? I appreciate it and I am different. Can you appreciate the beauty of our differneces?

I have and do study your Quran so as to gain a broader understanding of humanity... something I thing Jesus would appreciate us all doing. Does Mohhamed say remain ignorant of those who don't think the same way and dress the same way and have different skin color than you?

You explain to me the difference between racism and religionism, please? I'm sick to death of my God is greater than yours, my religion is better, my house is bigger, my car is faster, my clothes are more expensive.

Materialism sucks. People believe more in the things of this world and the evil it has created... greed...religion...politics...what about God?

Your book may true from front to back for all I know. Only God knows the absolute truth. My faith is working for me. I am happy. I have peace in my life. I respect your faith.

Can you please offer what the promise of the Quran is? Is it similiar to the Bible in hoping for a time of peace?

That message got lost in the Christian religion "formerly known as" Satanism. In the West, it's a Hollywood Revelation - Armageddon - to average Christian sheeple: person who has been brainwashed to believe they may not think or act for themselves

Peace Bruv!

Mary XXX
Old 12-14-2004, 10:43 AM

Daniel,I agree wholeheartedly: the message in the advertising is be prepared to suffer

What happened to preparing for peace? A dove with an olive branch perhaps?

Mary XXX
Old 12-14-2004, 10:44 AM

------------------
Materialism sucks.
------------------

Yes it does, however from the Jewish point

of view prosperity is a sign that God is with

you (even though you may not be with him).

So if Islam is true why are so many Islamic

countries starving if God is on their side ?

Which father would want their childre to

go hungry ?

If you can master your material world doesn't

this give weight that you have a better

understading of the spiritual world ?
Old 12-14-2004, 10:57 AM

666 you've played devil's advocate for both sides.

Money comes, money goes. Things come, things go. Life is always changing. It's about relationships, people, family, humanity and God - the constant in life.

Sometimes you have money and live a good life. Sometimes you are poor and live a good life.

What greater wisdom is there than kindness, 666?

Do you think God would deny any of his children food? Let alone a specific race or creed or colour? Bush and the NWO are doing the devil's work. We are standing by witnessing state sponsored terrorism with a "Christian Crusade" flavour. "They have stains on their souls", said that idiot military brainwashed dude. Do you think he hates their religion or their colour or both? Hate is hate.

There is no chosen race. This I believe. God chose us all. That's love. He did not want to leave not one behind... that's kindness.

You have to follow your heart to heaven and let your conscious and kindness be your guide. If you can recognize the "conscious" mind of Christ... you'll have all the love in the world behind you. That is the spirit of God: the power to do good and create for the better.

Peace to all nations

What is Islam's promise for the future please?

Mary XXX
Old 12-14-2004, 11:02 AM

Zany, saw this and thought it applied

"Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music" Mark Kleiman
Old 12-15-2004, 05:02 AM

" God loves me just the way I am"

This is a satanic logic (no insult intended), God's love is conditional. If a person idolizes a creature (e.g: Jesus, Muhammad) and hold him high in a level rivaling God, then He is promised the wrath of God in all the scriptures.

You keep saying, "Jesus taught me that..", "Jesus wants me to do this..", Do you think God, The Initiator of the heavens and the earth like to be equated with a creature of His!?. God is the source of Jesus's knowledge, Jesus on his own is 100% powerless to benefit or harm anyone, he is a creature like you and me who is in need for God's support.

If you have a bit of reverence to God, you should really repent and start devoting yourself to God ALONE.

I never called for a "fake" religion, i am calling to the true original religion of God, that has been subverted and divided into 3 main corrupt religions. This religion is called "Submission".

--------------

And for 666,

Isalm has been corrupted by the same forces that has corrupted Judaism and Christianity.

That's why they are defeated in every aspect of life. As for the Jewish, Quran says that they are being tested by this vast wealth and control, however the prophecy says that because of their misuse of these powers, they will be soon annihilated, and that's the reason God is gathering the hardcore zionists in Israel.

[17:4] We addressed the Children of Israel in the scripture: "You will commit gross evil on earth, twice. You are destined to fall into great heights of arrogance.

[17:5] "When the first promise came to pass, we sent against you servants of ours who possess severe might, they invaded your homes. The promise was indeed fulfilled.

[17:6] "Afterwards, we gave you a turn over them, and we supplied you with a lot of wealth and children; we gave you the upper hand.

[17:7] "If you work righteousness, you work righteousness for your own good, but if you commit evil you do so to your own detriment. Thus, when the second time comes to pass, they will defeat you and enter the masjid, just as they did the first time. They will wipe out all the gains you had accomplished."

[17:8] Your Lord showers you with His mercy. But if you revert to transgression, we will counter with retribution. We have designated Gehenna as a final abode for the disbelievers.

-------------------

The myth of God's Chosen is shattered by the following verses:

-Indeed God has chosen the children of Israel,

[44:30-32]
Meanwhile, we saved the Children of Israel from the humiliating persecution.
From Pharaoh; he was a tyrant.
We have chosen them from among all the people, knowingly.
We showed them so many proofs, which constituted a great test.

-But they failed to uphold their covenant with God, and disregarded the Torah in favor of the Talmoud (same like the Muslims did with Quran, they favored "Hadith").

[62:5] The example of those who were given the Torah, then failed to uphold it, is like the donkey carrying great works of literature. Miserable indeed is the example of people who rejected GOD's revelations. GOD does not guide the wicked people.

[62:6] Say, "O you who are Jewish, if you claim that you are GOD's chosen, to the exclusion of all other people, then you should long for death if you are truthful!"

[62:7] They will never long for it, because of what they have committed. GOD is fully aware of the wicked.

[62:8] Say, "The death that you are trying to evade will catch up with you sooner or later. Then you will be returned to the Knower of all secrets and declarations, then He will inform you of everything you had done."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 12-15-2004, 09:34 AM

Quote:
The Torah is built on such a system.

With the Torah EVERY LETTER is a WORD and

a NUMBER simulaneously and both give DEEPER

meaning to the text.
If the equivalent of the quaran is 666 (by the way, thank you very much for the warning)
what is the equivalent of the Torah? Also, does the New Testament have an equivalent number?