Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2005, 09:34 PM

Default Half Assed DOCO Is Up.

It's pretty amaturish and is filled with a man who is pissed at his fundamentalist schooling and general upbringing. So would I be.

The usual suspects...yawnnnnnnnn...

With Bush on the homeward run to undermining completely the U.S economy and social fabric. With Bush completing the icing on the cake of confirming for people that religion is a dangerous ideology that must be banned...we get this. It's fairly amateurish and will only be speaking to the confirmed Liberal choir. After all, how hard is it to "bash" the idiot evangelicals and other extremist elements of Christianity?

I cant help but feel the gift that keeps on giving - Problem/Reaction/Solution, is being played out here between two diametrically opposed world views...the extreme "fundamentalist" Christian movement and the extreme "fundamentalist" materialist/rationalist (Liberal aka: Satanism/Communism with flowers) movement. Actually, when you think about it, they are one in the same as they are both wed to "literal", materialist type - dogma, that is woefully lacking in the finer points of spiritual insight.

There is some serious disrespect here also. Some of the things hinted at are ridiculous. Especially at the start.

www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga

Ya know what I find MOST amazing about the so called "Left". While they get justifiably pissed at the worst of "fundamentalism" they simply CANNOT make the distinction between the failings of the church and individual men responsible for various bastardizations of holy texts.

If any one can point out the evil and "controlling" aspects of the 4 Gospels...please let me know.

Also, can the so called "Left" please stop blaming religion for wars and horrors and begin to blame the men who pull the strings in the various Elite banking houses or are they afraid of losing their foundation sponsorship if they point this out?

Old 12-04-2005, 10:53 PM

Default Re: Half Assed DOCO Is Up.

Thanks for posting True Believer. The documentary makers forget a known principle. Can't recall the exact name but I can give you an example.

A number of witnesses can observe an event. When recalling the event, a very short time afterwards, each witness will describe it in terms that may contradict the other witnesses. Does that mean they are lying? It's understood (psycologically speaking) it is the way the brain retains data and then recalls it.

See the following:

Interviewing

A. INTRINSIC PROBLEMS OF PERCEPTION, MEMORY, AND RECALL:

Witnesses to an event do not remember it either accurately or completely.

What causes such distortions in memory? The answer is found in the nature of the memory process. Psychologists divide memory into three states: acquisition, retention, and retrieval of information. Events at any of these stages can be the cause of memory failure. The information simply may not have been perceived in the first place because the witness was not looking, the lighting was bad, the event did not seem important, or many events took place in a very short time. Alternatively, the event initially may have been perceived incorrectly because the witness was under stress or because the witness interpreted the event consistently with his or her expectations and stereotypes.
Old 12-05-2005, 04:06 AM

Any mention of the fact that both the revered Jewish

Talmud AND the Holy Koran both talk about

Jesus and his mother ? ... how can these great

religions talk about someone who never existed ?

It would negate them both.
Old 12-05-2005, 04:27 AM

stupid movie made by someone who obviously doesn't

know the basics of Christianity nor of other belief

systems ... however I believe we should support

these kinds of movies for all religions ...

if for nothing else to open up the discussion of

all them ... and may those that are proved false

die.