Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2005, 03:58 AM

Default Re: The Universal Law Of Attraction, and how it is used to destroy us.

Quote:
neenafoof wrote:
So, if I sit here and think about having all the money in the world and being at the pinnacle and I walk around holding that thought its going to HAPPEN for me?

Come on...

If it were that easy ANYTHING COULD BE MANIFESTED!

One little problem...doesn't happen that way.
Ok, I can see how your understanding of this is nil.

That which is focused upon is attracted. If you focus upon getting all the money in the world, you might get close but you are just one person. There are many people who (stupidly) want the same thing, thus, if you try this, there will be a tug-of-war for it. There is still free will.

You CERTAINLY don’t have the power to manifest anything material. Not even Jesus was able to do this. This goes against the laws of our universe.

Any event can be 'manifested', if enough people are focused upon it. What we perceive as 'evil' starts out as a bad choice. We make it grow into something worse. Again, there is still free will. A lot of people had a hunch that 9/11 would happen. Why? They where picking up those vibrations. If enough people had combated this 'path', it WOULDN’T HAVE HAPPENED. But in this case, it became destiny, because it was so accepted. Its always accepted.

Everything has an outcome, and from the trillions of angles and views one can see something, it is this law that creates the action to the chosen outcome.

Old 12-04-2005, 03:07 PM

The only "VIBRATIONS" that "MANIFEST" itself is the 14" BLACK DONG VIBRATOR you sleep with DICKDRIBBLE boy SATURN.
Old 12-04-2005, 04:12 PM

Read my signature. You like enemies so you have another. Now shut up TEEN TURD.
Old 12-05-2005, 07:41 AM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
The only "VIBRATIONS" that "MANIFEST" itself is the 14" BLACK DONG VIBRATOR you sleep with DICKDRIBBLE boy SATURN.
- As we can see here, a good example of 'Victimization', a co-created manifestation and misapplication of The Law Of Attraction. Through fear of any non-American aspects of the common reality, this adolescent has been driven to stupidity, as naturally if one were to be a human example of America, the individual would become incredibly stupid. –
Old 12-05-2005, 08:06 AM

An excellent response LaDominio. I could not agree more. This is what the American education system turns out. This is what American parents are proud of. This is why America is on its last leg and this is why George W. Bush is in office.