Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2005, 05:42 PM

Default Re: What should Dr. Makow write about next?

I would love to see Henry apply his considerable intellect to the impossability of the so called "Homicidal gas chambers" which is the CENTRAL premise of the fairy tale known as the ..."Holocaust".

This SPECIFIC "myth" is central to the VERY existence of Israel and the coming war that they plan to start under the banner of "Never Again The Holocaust".

Ironically, with this cry they will visit EXACTLY that on Iran and quite possibly a few others in the region.

Old 12-06-2005, 07:28 PM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J

Not going to happen.

Rense Page on David Cole's Auschwitz video

Quote:
Comment
From Jim Mortellaro
Jsmortell@aol.com
5-31-4

When I read such as the above, I become angry. I want to hurl the lunatic who said it into the past to see what really did happen. No, I did not see what happened. But my aunt did. As did her brother, her mother, father, sister, uncles and aunts and cousins.

My uncle Mike, a Christian, and his fellow CIC Jewish CIC soldiers, liberated Olga's family from Auschwits and saw with their own eyes, the ovens, the gas chambers and the bodies stacked high, stripped not only of belongings but of all their humanity.

Comment
From Hugh Joseph
6-3-4

Among the comments made to the above article was one by Jim Mortellaro who said:

"When I read such as the above, I become angry. I want to hurl the lunatic who said it into the past to see what really did happen. No, I did not see what happened. But my aunt did. As did her brother, her mother, father, sister, uncles and aunts and cousins."

This sounds very much like something Henry Makow said here recently. He made a statement that his Grandmother had been murdered by the Nazis. When I wrote him asking how he knew this, his response was an irritated "...maybe she fell down a well..the Nazis didn't issue death certificates." In other words he did not know the truth and didn't care to find out about it. Jews were gassed and that was all there was to it. That is not science. That is sentiment. Let us find out what actually happened. The whole world would be better off for it.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:43 PM

Well some years ago I read an article about a big study that showed the differences in how men and women think. If I recall correctly it said something to the effect that men did better in abstracts such as math and women were better in social skills men remered more but womens memories were more acurate stuff like that. But one of the key things (at least to my notion) was that women were more easily manipulated into doing moraly wrong things. I havent been able to find anything about that study recently so would love to find it and read it myself. As for something to write about I would like to see Mr. Makows thoughts on that study and any other more recent ones. It would realy be nice to have some factual statistics to counter femenism ect....

Another subjet I heard about years ago was talked about on Focus on the Famuily for a while they were saying thier had been studies showing that somones IQ had more to do with how they were raised than genetics. I would think that would be a fascinating subject. The subject seems to have died recenlty. You would have thought it would be big news.
Old 12-06-2005, 08:00 PM

is that Drew J from iidb.org? :-)

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-06-2005, 08:02 PM

I don't think Dr. Makow should step into revisionist territory. It's still WAY too emotionally charged, and it might just alienate from his mainstream audience.

Although it wouldn't be a bad idea to write about how 'anti-semitism' is chiefly caused by the Jewish (Pharisee) leadership, to keep them in bondage.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-06-2005, 08:02 PM

Hey thumper. What's the buzz?
Old 12-06-2005, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Drew_J wrote:
Hey thumper. What's the buzz?
I was back momentarily as bear stories, and then they got wise to it :-P

http://www.iidb.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=145552

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-06-2005, 08:05 PM

so what brings you to our humble forum, Drew J?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-06-2005, 08:20 PM

I decided it was about time to join since I've long seen it advertised on Makow's site. And I need a break from the liberal leftist insanity at internet infidels.
Old 12-06-2005, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Drew_J wrote:
I decided it was about time to join since I've long seen it advertised on Makow's site. And I need a break from the liberal leftist insanity at internet infidels.
I hear ya. That place is more of an arena for intellectuals to masturbate over their debating skills than it is a place for people who actually care about the truth.

--Andrew Carnegie