Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2005, 08:56 PM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J
Default Re: What should Dr. Makow write about next?

Hahahahaha. That is sooooo true. It really takes a lot of intellect to, upon being confronted with an evil conspiracy, chant "Occam's Razor. Occam's Razor." It never ceases to amaze me how they can rationalize away pictoral evidence of demoltion blast points going down the sides of the twin towers. It never ceases to amaze me how they can look at how building seven fell, when it fell and say with a straight face that it was not a controlled demolition despite being constantly told what Larry Silverstein himself said; a man who contradicted the government's story.

"Drew, do you even think about what you're saying? Why would the FDNY do that? Do you really think that someday somebody went to work, saw all the explosives rigged up and just didn't say a word?"

Of course not. There was an all time low human presence in the twin towers the day of the collapse AND during the power down when massive sections were closed off so the bombs could be placed. Not every floor needed to be rigged with explosives either. And trying to say that firefighters don't know what a demolition charge sounds like? Lol. What a f___in' riot.

Old 12-06-2005, 09:19 PM

More than that, they're still trapped in the childish left-right paradigm, and that douchebag Red Dave always has his finger on the trigger to declare any and all conspiracy as 'anti-semitism' or other heresy. Either that's the dumbest-well-intentioned-Jew there ever was, or he's an agent for an ADL that has figured out that equating opposition to the NWO with hostility to the tribe is the best way to foment hatred towards the CHOSEN ONES.

I say we form a contingent and take that place over though :-P 8-) :-x :-D

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-06-2005, 09:57 PM

Red Dave is a leftist booklyn jew from new york who's in his sixties. I think the reason he hates Alex Jones is because Alex Jones accidentally filmed him for his 9-11 Martial Law film and made him look stupid. Lol.

COMMUNIST COMEDY AND THE FALSE LEFT RIGHT PARADIGM.

This is an excerpt from Alex Jones' latest film, 9/11 Martial Law: Rise of the Police State.

Alex exposes the pocket radicals and communists who were present at the 2004 Republican National Convention. They don’t have any facts, they can’t talk about specific topics, it’s just a thin veneer of rhetoric, clichés and emotion.

Alex then talks to those under the same deception, the hillbilly Neo-Cons with the trust Bush love Jesus signs with bombs all over them.

Source.

Alright so it likely is not him. But it could be true. Lol.
Old 12-06-2005, 10:19 PM

do you talk to tiffytoo at all drew?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-06-2005, 10:21 PM

Like PM's? Nope. Just occasionally posting at infidels means I rarely have a conversation with anyone. Although she did make a thread about American men going overseas to find women where she had a few misconceptions and ideas I disagreed with. Oh well.
Old 12-06-2005, 10:25 PM

she and shrubegeddon are somewhat onboard with the whole NWO thing, but i think they subscribe more to the New American Century theory, than to an overarching illuminati.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-07-2005, 12:04 AM

Extra welcome DREW_J. Any friend of the cool and collected THUMPMEISTER is a friend of mine.
Old 12-07-2005, 04:11 PM

What Should Dr. Henry Makow Write About Next ??? - :-o :-o :-o

What Can We Do ???

I personally like Henry (a lot). I can’t say that I disagree or think that he is way off base w/ anything he writes or talks about. I have briefly communicated in the past w/ Henry via e-mails & besides being surprised about the fact that he actually responded my e-mails, I can say that he was always very cordial. I am also glad there is someone of his intellect, caliber, courage, & credibility left around this world to talk about issues that matter to us “gentiles,” specially in these “end of days” as we know them.

If there is anything I would like for Henry to dedicate his time & effort on an article, that would be for him to assume the “worst case scenario” & write about, What would be a good set of steps we should all start taking, just about now, in order to “prevent & thus pre-empt” the “true-evil-doers” from destroying our world & our way of life?

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)
Old 12-07-2005, 05:52 PM

I would love to see Henry apply his considerable intellect to the impossability of the so called "Homicidal gas chambers" which is the CENTRAL premise of the fairy tale known as the ..."Holocaust".

This SPECIFIC "myth" is central to the VERY existence of Israel and the coming war that they plan to start under the banner of "Never Again The Holocaust".

Ironically, with this cry they will visit EXACTLY that on Iran and quite possibly a few others in the region.
Old 12-07-2005, 06:49 PM