Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2005, 10:28 PM

Default Re: What should Dr. Makow write about next?

Quote:
ignt wrote:
[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/TBisDB.jpg[/img]

Do you create these pictures your self?

Old 12-11-2005, 10:53 PM

What I do and how I do it is my business. This is a site of rude know-it-alls. If you really want to play so can I. My suggestion is to ignore me and let me continue to communicate with the silent visitors to this site who understand. If not I will choose another approach, or another site. I will not miss you any more than you will miss me.
Old 12-13-2005, 09:30 PM

Qoute; Baby Huey wrote: My suggestion is to leave my BABY self alone and let me continue on this forum: after all I am a RETARD! and a worthless artist.
Old 12-13-2005, 09:48 PM

Now calm down sonny boy, I know you glad to see me back home with mama. Now lets get her off the ceiling.
Old 12-14-2005, 11:55 AM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J

For those who suggest Makow get into the gas chambers, he sort of touched on revisionism two years ago.

The Other Side of Holocaust Denial
By Henry Makow Ph.D.
May 19, 2003

Although I am the grandson of Holocaust victims, I am embarrassed by some Jewish organizations that want to make the Jewish Holocaust the defining event of World War Two.

This is seen in the boom in Holocaust Studies Programs, Holocaust Museums and Hollywood movies like "The Pianist."

Canadian Media mogul Izzy Asper is behind a new $200 million "Holocaust and Human Rights Museum" in Winnipeg. The name equates Jewish persecution with all "human rights."

The Second World War was a human calamity. Over 55 million people died. Why focus on the Jewish experience? This is the cause of anti Semitism in the first place. Jewish power brokers are perpetuating a vicious cycle.

I am also troubled by the attempt to classify people like Ernst Zundel as a "hate criminal." Zundel's website claims only one million Jews were murdered, there were no gas chambers, and Hitler didn't intend genocide. Zundel's claims are repugnant, but he has a right to be wrong. Society needs people to dispute the historical record. One may be right. If spreading false information is a crime, shouldn't we also lock up Tom Brokaw?

Canada has locked up Ernst Zundel. According to his wife, he is being mistreated in prison. He risks deportation as a "security risk." Bernie Farber of the Canadian Jewish Congress concedes Zundel doesn't "actually wield the stick" but "provides oxygen" to extremists. That definition would curb everyone's freedom of speech.

When questioning the truth becomes "hate", we have entered Orwell's "1984" era of thought crime. Don't kid yourself. This is the slippery slope to tyranny and Jewish organizations are partly to blame. We must stand up in defiance.

The charge of hate is used selectively to disarm legitimate opposition. The definition of "hatred" is very selective. For example lesbians spew hatred of men but they are never arrested. Feminists teach impressionable girls that all males are potentially violent sexual predators. That's OK. The Talmud is full of hatred against Christ and Christians, but that doesn't count either.

Jewish organizations dishonor Holocaust victims by using them for political purposes. It is tasteless to cast Jews as the world's premier victims. Humanity is one family and no genocide is more important than another.

To use "hate" to disarm opposition to the Zionist agenda is also repugnant. It leads to tyranny and more anti Semitism.

For Ernst Zundel to deny or understate the Jewish Holocaust is grotesque. But it is not a crime. In these questions, only the truth matters. Let the truth speak for itself. Let Zundel be judged by it.
Old 12-15-2005, 01:26 AM

My mistake. ;-)
Old 12-15-2005, 02:37 AM

It's interesting to note that I was listening to the MP3s made by Myron Fagan that nomad posted a little ago (I believe they're from the afpn.org Web site). They were recorded in the 1950s and Myron is talking about the UN (rallying against the UN actually). What I found startling is that Myron brought up the Jewish Holocaust over and over and over again, but each time the number he cited was 600,000 murdered Jews. At first I thought it was just a slip, but then he cited the number again, and again and again.

Sooooo... it *does* beg the question of if in the 1950s, the official death toll from the Holocaust was 600,000 (as cited by Myron, who is himself Jewish and would have no incentive - imho - to deflate the numbers unnecessarily), how is it that suddenly the death toll has managed to climb to 6 million today?

They are legitimate explanations "either way" .. either we simply have better data about the event today, or else today someday is trying to pull one over on the public and is inflating the numbers. However, the discrepency *does* deserve an honest explanation.. it's off by over a factor of 10. Mistakes like that are usually not just *random*..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-20-2005, 08:55 PM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J

Henry made a good point about gentiles selling out to the jewish elite. However, he has consistently said in his work that the Rockefellers are gentiles and I feel this is a mistake. If he ever writes about them again, he may want to reconsider how he labels them. Although, it's totally Henry's call. I've already emailed him about it and it does not matter to me what he writes. It's just a claim that I felt like looking into.

I've come across some evidence that the Rockefellers may be jewish. Fritz Springmeier and others have said this and I had no reason to believe it until a little while ago. Not only are the Rockefellers marrano Jews (marranos hide their jewishness and one way the Rockefellers have done that is to try to act Protestant in the past), but apparently, Bush is supposed to be a line with jewish blood in it too. Below is some information on the jewishness of the Rockefellers and the Bushes.

Quote:
Many ignorant "patriots" have claimed the Rockefeller family is Jewish. This stems largely from an article spread in "Christian" circles by Richard Darcy, Jr. entitled "Rockefeller's Jewish Ancestory!" (The misspelling of Ancestry was Darcy's.) He reference Stephen Birmingham's book The Grandees in which the author stated the Rockefellers, and other elite American families, were surprised to learn of their Sephardic ancestry. The fact is that as early as 1904 Silas Hubbard self publish from New York a book exposing John D. Rockefeller's various frauds citing his Sunday church-going/ Bible-carrying behavior and alternatively Monday through Friday criminality.
http://www.tetrahedron.org/news/jewish_hate.html
This author goes on to admit that the Warburgs and Rothschilds (usurers who set up the federal reserve) are jewish. However he does not refute the claim of the Rockefellers Jewish ancestry one ****ing bit. How does Setephen Birmingham know this? Because he came across a rare book published by jews only for jews.

Quote:
The Rockefeller Family - Secret Jews! A book overlooked by most people and published for sale mainly within the Jewish community states that the Rockefellers are Jews of Sephardic descent (meaning Spanish and Portuguese Jews). The book is entitled “The Grandees - America’s Sephardic Elite.” The author is Stephen Birmingham, who is recognized by the Jewish community as an expert on Jewish history.

In “The Grandees” Stephen Birmingham reveals the existence of a very rare book which was published only for Jews some years ago. The work was published only for Jews some years ago. The work was compiled by the Jewish historian Malcolm H. Stern and entitled “Americans of Jewish Decent.” That book weighed 10 pounds and gave the history of 25,000 Jewish individuals in America. It is extremely interesting to note that only 550 copies of the book were printed and each copy was consecutively numbered. The book was delivered to the top Jewish community leaders in America for their personal reference files in dealing with and contacting Jews who are “Marranos” (those Jews who “PRETEND” to be Christians in their community but secretly hold to their Jewish faith and race when among their own kind). Mr. Birmingham in “The Grandees” reports: “Who would expect to find the Rockefellers in the book.” Stern’s work traces what he calls the “Nobility of Jewry - the Sephardim who lived in Spain and Portugal as princes of the land.” Many centuries ago the Jews flooded into Spain in great numbers and through usury and stealth became vast land owners. The Jews controlled both Spain and Portugal through their monopoly over the finances of the country. It was in 1492 that King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain expelled the Jews from their country and confiscated their ill-gotten wealth. It was during this period that the Rockefeller family moved to the Turkish Empire which welcomed the Jews at that time, believing them to be a “poor persecuted people.”
http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...ad.php?t=10375
A book called "the Rockefeller File" by Gary Allen, also touches upon the Jewishness of the Rockefellers:
Quote:
Everything about the Rockefellers seems to be controversial, even their family background. One story goes that the family descends from French Protestants, who changed their name from Roquefeuille to Rockefeller when they were driven from France into Germany. However, a genealogy compiled by the distinguished scholar, Dr. Malcolm Stern, entitled Americans of Jewish Descent, convincingly established the claims of many American Jews that the Rockefeller clan originally was one of their own.*

* Birmingham, Stephen, The Grandees: America's Sephardic Elite, Harper & Row, N.Y., 1971, p. 3.

The controversy about the Rockefeller antecedents is probably not important. But it does highlight an accomplishment more difficult than threading a needle after six martinis (and one that is reported about as often).

The family controls oil holdings worth hundreds of millions in Arab lands, yet Nelson has remained the darling of organized Jewry in New York City. Without such support he could never have been elected Governor of New York State four times. Just how the family manages this bit of wizardry boggles the mind.
http://www.voxfux.com/features/rockefeller/ch1-4.html
So I did some googling to see if this book does in fact exist and is not some concoction of anti-semitic conspiracy theorists who's existence depends on air, food and hatred of Jews. Sure enough, this book exists and is admitted to exist by jewish sources.

Quote:
Genealogy was Stern’s great interest in life. His love for genealogy started in grade school when he traced the descendants of Charlemagne for an assignment. From 1949 until 1994 he served as the genealogist for the American Jewish Archives in Cincinnati. His work contributed to making the American Jewish Archives an internationally recognized institution. In 1960 he published Americans of Jewish Descent in which he traced members of Jewish immigrant families that arrived in the United States before 1840. Two more editions of the book would follow in 1978 and 1991 as First American Jewish Families: 600 Genealogies, 1654-1977 and First American Jewish Families: 600 Genealogies, 1654-1988. This work was the basis for much of Stephen Birmingham’s The Grandees.
http://www.americanjewisharchives.or...AJF/about.html
Fritz Springmeier in his book Bloodlines of the Illuminati did say the Rockefellers were Maranno jews. I did some googling and have come upon all this stuff.
Old 12-21-2005, 02:36 AM

what exactly did Jesus mean when he used that phrase 'synagogue of satan'? maybe that's the key :-o :-o

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-21-2005, 02:48 AM

even if the illuminati power structure was completely Jewish, so what?

the ruling elite have, or at least the sabbateans (according to Barry Chamish) absolutely hate Jews and want them gone, hence the reason for starting zionism and wahhabism, fomenting hatred towards Jews and making them enemies (jews lived peacefully in the middle east for a thousand years) and of course putting into motion all the various pogroms and holocausts.

--Andrew Carnegie