Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2005, 10:53 PM

Default Re: Has anyone had any experience with abstinence and spiritual discipline?

Abstinence when it is ANOTHER attempt by the ego to suppress Mother Nature and be in "control" is doomed to failure. We get "wise men" who bugger their young adherents and various forms of neurotic/psychotic compensations.

I have been celebate for 4 1/2 years. It was not a plan, it just turned out that way.

You know you've grown up when you can put your passions somewhere else other than your cock. The most base form of creativity.

The more "oppressed" and narrowly structured a society the more it will think with their cocks and pussies.

My advice is to fuck till the cows come home. Accept the consequences of your actions and get over it. You will then become a useful member of society.

Anyone who thinks they will attain anything other than sore balls from abstaining needs their head read. It is a simple attempt at control and the manifestation of an ego shit scared of loneliness and despair.

Old 12-09-2005, 01:29 AM

Default Re: Has anyone had any experience with abstinence and spiritual discipline?

peace again Thumper,

I forgot to mention that in Submission we practice some forms of abstinence (religius duties) for example, once a year we refrain of eating, drinking and sex (one month a year, in Ramadan the 9th month of the lunar Submitter's Hijri calendar, from dawn to dusk each day).

Besides this once a year self-control training, we also abstain from sex before marriage, pre marital sex is absolutely prohibited.

Also to sever the bonds with money we give an obligatory charity of (2.5% of whatever income we recieve, the day we recieve it) to the poor.

So as you can see these practices are designed to bring you closer to God without imposing any hardship upon you (unlike hermitism, vegetarianism..etc).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 02-06-2006, 04:16 AM

Abstinence is good in my books.

Teaches your mind that your spirit is in charge of the show and not the other way around.

The mind and body wants and the spirit and answers "'howse 'bout nahhhh."

It's more than mind over matter. It's bringing your consciousness into effect on different levels and kind of uniting and unifying all aspects of oneself.

I don't know if that makes sense to anyone here but it makes sense to me.

Sometimes the mind needs to be reminded that lust and greed and other desires are not really a necessity of life. Fasting brings that theory down to a very basic level.

When you are hungry, it doesn't matter if you are wearing Gucci shoes or your doctor husband is screwing his nurse... food and not bullshit is the sustenance of life.

Good food is also a point to be considered along with fasting. The body does not need half the crap we ingest and fasting is a healthy way to place that thought into practice after a fast.

I often fast and pray. It's a part of my life i guess. When i really want something to happen i will not eat and pray lots. Something always happens - maybe not exactly how i would have planned or foresaw and ... fasting has my vote.

I could go on and i won't. There are healthy desires and their are sick urges... as a human being it is up to the individual to control, guide and differentiate between the two.

My two cents.

mary xxxx

Also i would like to add that good healthy fucking between consenting adults is a great thing... it's the sickness and perversion of society that is making this normal natural act fucked.
Old 02-06-2006, 04:58 AM

Quote:
marypopinz wrote:
Also i would like to add that good healthy fucking between consenting adults is a great thing... it's the sickness and perversion of society that is making this normal natural act fucked.
"Fucking" is a satanic act. Itís a 'screw you God' gesture. The Devil invented it.

Big D, he's the president of humankind, and so it makes sense why 'fucking' is promoted as a natural act.

Few people really know what it is to make love anymore.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:35 AM

First off, we all (especially us Americans) need to abstain from casual and glut eating. We should eat only to be fed, like nature intended.
And, this should be all-natural foods. Fresh from nature. This would then bring us into detox. And boy, do our bodies need that!

Then, we can focus on 'giving up' some of our 'garbage-type' habits and routines.

Then, we can focus on working on addictions.

I'm sure if we tried, we would be closer to our origin: spirit. We would be in closer knowledge of our creator.

If we were to try to eliminate our earthly-gained habits, routines, addictions--and add prayer/meditation,----would it also be possible for the brain to open up its unused cells?

Just wondering.
Old 02-22-2006, 02:48 AM

I would agree with you chick. Wholeheartedly.