Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2005, 05:14 AM

Default The Illuminati channel strikes again

News from the local MSM network TV. They shot a guy in Miami,they shot him 5 times because he acted strange and said he had a bomb. Well after five hits he doesn't get the chance to explain himself does he.
The main point though is the coverage of such events. The anchor used the phrase "in this post 911 world" exactly four times during what amounts to a 2 minute news blurb. Kind of like a mind control trigger.
Your eyes are getting heavy.
You are getting very sleepy.
Now go out and vote republican.

Old 12-08-2005, 11:20 AM

Default Re: The Illuminati channel strikes again

God help us... thereís so so many of these bloomin mind control triggers nowadays.. you cant get away from them. If you want some peace and quiet, strip all your clothes off and run deep into a remote forest with only a switchblade and box of matches... Iíve been contemplating it. :-?

BUY THIS NOW. That one works well on the TV zombies, and pulp-brains. "Yes master. Honey, give me your credit card - Lord Need commands, we must not upset him or else our lifeline (TV subscription) will be cut!"
"THIS IS 'IT'"(?) Is what? Oh well, I guess it 'is' then.
"BITCH". Bitch? Ok, so all female life forms are bitches. Weakness = bitch. I guess they know a thing or two about bitches; they seem to know how to manipulate their magnetic field. Look! That guys got bitches all over him!
"THE F**KIT ATTITUDE". Its pretty easy to say 'f**k this, f**k that, and not do anything that involves work. F**kit, I donít need to earn anything like normal people. Gimme this gimme that, bitch.
"ITS OK TO BE AN IDIOT, WE ALL ARE". (power ballad background tune) "Why why why? Am I so lost? Iíll find myself though. I can. I will. But wait, Iíve been like this for 22 years. But its OK! Cause I got 'you' (?)". So, all I have to do to get myself out of lifeís problems is to need someone or to fill that space with an expensive item... Alright, Iím broke, so thatís easy. I need a bitch, and then itíll go away, so says Lord Popolicious.
"CONFORM TO 'SOMETHING'", otherwise you are nothing, because I donít see NOTHING in our (TV) culture, and so says Lord Patheticus. I need to be liked! Ok, Iím going to join a social clan. Hmmm... I think 'the cool, misfit' club is right up my alley. Yeah baby.. Oh, I mean, 'whatfu*kinever man'.
Now what am I? Shit... This doesnít add up to much... I think ill blow my head off just the way Curdt Cobain did... He made cool music, so I guess he knows a thing or two about death (?). Wait... I can see that when I die, nobody will give a dam. F**KIT, If they donít 'like' me, they can die too, and so says Lord Guncontrol.

AhÖ And again, I recite the words of Louis Armstrong...

"I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shakin' hands, sayin' "How do you do?"
They're really saying "I love you"

I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world

Oh yeah!"
Old 12-08-2005, 03:01 PM

Default Re: The Illuminati channel strikes again

You must respond today for the opportunity of your life (you lazy, pathetic boor) . . .

1) There is a phrase in many shows and ads that sounds like, "Grow up", or "Pull up", and I think it is a kind of trigger, rather than a camera direction, etc.

2) There is an attention signal, "Tap . . . Tap"; the taps are about 8/10ths of a second apart and when are present are ALWAYS attendant on an important plot point = ergo, it is a signal to PAY ATTENTION.

? :-? ?