Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2005, 02:00 PM

Default Bizzare cloud formations

Sitting in my high-rise apartment, 9:30 pm, I drew back the blinds from the window, and then remarked out-loud "Oh f**k". The sky has gone mad! About as cloudy as a bowl of porridge, the moon tries to poke through the dense haze covering the city. On the balcony, I see floodlights twirling in the sky (street party or something). The lights didnít even penetrate the clouds! They literally stop dead, and are almost reflected back into the beam. I have very sharp senses, and the air tasted and smelled just like rust, and some kind of plastic fume. There is no rain coming from these clouds, save a few solitary drops. They have been here for weeks. The sky is light purple/orange, and looks like a veil of silk. I went out walking about a mile down the street, looking for a glimpse of the moon, but it is unable to penetrate enough to pronounce its shape, or even a concentration of luminescence. Its just spread faintly on a small patch of the sky, making a strange blue/green mist. The other day, I kid you not, I saw a jetliner streaming BLACK 'dust' into the air. It was half in the clouds, so I guess it was thought that the plane was concealed adequately to do the dusting.

I wonder, is anyone else experiencing this in their city?

Old 12-10-2005, 03:39 PM

Default Re: Bizzare cloud formations

Told ya so. It goes by operation cloverleaf and other names. Chemtrails and it is a long running global program. Matter of fact they sprayed the crap out of us just today. Orgonite.
Old 12-11-2005, 02:18 AM

Can you post a picture?
Old 12-11-2005, 03:17 AM

See the flood lights in pic 4
Old 12-11-2005, 03:22 AM

I really couldnít get a good picture of the night sky. I couldnít capture the strange colour.
Old 12-11-2005, 03:53 AM

Interesting indeed... :-o